Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

What's Wrong with me.....? Chapter 1

by lalaland123456 0 reviews

Gerard is abused by his dad. His brother Mikey can't help so who other than FRANK!!!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Published: 2012-04-05 - Updated: 2012-04-05 - 851 words

0Unrated
So hey guys imma describe the characters here it goes.
Gerard Way: 16, 10th grade, Gay, Misfit, Likes punk music, loves to draw, 5'4 1/2, secretly in love with Frank, cheek bone length black hair, big bright green/brown eyes, abused by homophobic father, mother died in car accident nine years ago, beaten by bullies at school.

Frank Iero: 18, 12th grade, Gay, Misfit, Likes punk music, plays guitar, 6'3, secretly in love with Gee, eye length black hair, muscular, lots of tattoos, hair in helena video, bg brown/green eyes, right side of nose peirced, left side of bottom lip peirced, beats bullies, homophobic parents.

Mikey Way: 15, straight, 12th grade bumped up 3 grades cause he is super smart, plays bass,5'7, light brown hair, shrimpy, wears glasses, brown eyes, revenge era hair.

Ray Toro: 18, 12th grade, straight, plays guitar, 'fro power, 6'2, brown hair, semi-muscular, brown eyes.

Bob Bryar: 17, 11th grade, straight, plays drums, harmless, 6'4, blond hair, muscular, blue eyes, lip peirced.

It's always going to be in Gerard's point of view until i say it's not.

Gerard's P.O.V.



I sat there crying from the pain I was in. My dad would abuse me what seemed like every other night. I couldn't fight back. He was to strong. He caused to much pain on me frequently for me to even begin to fight back. I never had any strength.
I got out of bed getting reaady for school, realizing it was 6:45.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
When I got to school I met up with Frank, my long time crush, but we didnt get to say much seeings how the bell for first period rung. So we said our goodbye's and i went to first period.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Not much happened in 1st 2nd or 3rd period or even 4th period but when luch came I was excited to finally see me friends.
But I was a little bummed when I didnt see Frank."Hey, Guys have you seen Frank?" Ray looked at me like he had a secret he shouldn't tell me.
"Umm..... Now, Gee, don't freak out but...." spit it out Ray.
"FRANK GOT IN A FIGHT!!!" Mikey yelled. I looked at them crazy beefore turning to Bob to ask him what happened.
"Well these guys were making fun of you and saying how they were going to kick your ass. So Frank walked up to them and punched the main guy in the face. So he is in the buy's bathroom cleaning up BUT-" I ran to the guy's batroom before bob could finish.

When I got there Frank was looking in the mirror cleaning, what looked like a black eye. I walked over to him, grabbed his very muscular shoulder and turned him around. His nose was bleeding, he had a cut on his lip, a cut on his left eyebrow, he had a bruised cheek, and he had a broken nose. But knowing Frank he didn't get hurt the worst of it.
He looked at me with eyes that said hatred and revenge.

"You should not have stuck up for me like that. You should know better." With that i grabbed a paper towel wet it and started to apply pressure to his broken nose.
"Gerard you didn't hear what they said about you. It was fucking nasty. They said they were going to fuckin' make u give them bj's in the fuckin' bathroom. That ain't right. They don't know what happens to you everytime you go home they deserved to get the shit beaten out of 'em." He looked like a fucking crazy serial killer about to go murder someone.
"You still shouldn't hav done that. You know better. You're better than them Frankie. Start acting like it." With that I gave him a hug said for him to go home get some rest calm down and goodbye.

After I walked out of the bathroom I went straight to my locker. When Alex and two other guys came up to me. "Hey FAG. Whachya doin'?" Alex said. I just ignored him puting my books in my locker. "Hey FAG! I'm talkin' to you!" He grabbed my arm, spinning me around hitting my back into my locker. "It's rude to ignore someone who's talking to you!"

He punched me in the nose. So hard my head hit the locker and i fell on my knees in a daze. Alex's goons saw and opprotunity and took it. They hit me, kicked my in the ribs, making me cough up a little blood.

"Get the FUCK OFF HIM!!!" Someone yelled.
Was that Frank? Or am I just hullucinating?

I couldn't tell, but I heard footsteps walking away from me.

I felt hands help me up to stand. "You o.k. Gee?" Yeah it was Frank. "Ugh, yeah my ribs feel like they're on fire though but whatever." I said.
"I think you'll be fine. C'mon let's get you to my house so we can get you cleaned up."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So Frankie brought e to his house
























Hope it was good. Sorry for taking soo long to update. It's my fault. xoxoxoxo lalaland123456
Sign up to rate and review this story