Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The Only Hope for Me is You

Chapter 9

by Black-Hair-Dye 2 reviews

I ran as fast as I could, ignoring the blood running from my nose and down my face. I could feel a bruise forming.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Angst,Drama,Romance - Characters: Gerard Way - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2012-04-08 - Updated: 2012-07-31 - 250 words

2Moving
Gerard:

"Run emo boy!", yelled Adam "Run!"

I ran as fast as I could, ignoring the blood running from my nose and down my face. I could feel a bruise forming. I felt tired and faint. I could feel a drum set in my head, it ached. I was sure I was going to die.

For the past hour, Adam, Paul and Dylan had held me to the floor and beat me. At first they just spoke abuse.

"Your worthless"
"Your pathetic"
"your weird"
"Your the biggest loser"
"Why don't you go home and fuck you're mum?"

Then they started punching and kicking me. Finally they let me go.

Now here I am, running away from them to home. How could I let that happen to myself? I should of stood up for myself and said NO! LEAVE ME ALONE YOU DICKHEADS!

But instead, I let them make a fool out me.

There right. I am Pathetic. I am worthless. I Am the biggest loser.

But I'm not going home to fuck my mum. I'm going home to teach myself a lesson. I'm going to teach myself to never let anyone hurt me.

I got home
I went to my room
I took my shirt and shoes off.
I searched my bed side draw
I found what I needed
Then I sat down on my bed with it

And I showed myself what I'm going to do if ever let people walk over me again.

Then someone opened the door...
Sign up to rate and review this story