Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Timetables and rude receptionists.

Behind The Trees We Found Love

by LatherTheBlood 3 reviews

Final Chapter. Gonna miss this one :')

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Published: 2012-04-08 - Updated: 2012-04-08 - 571 words - Complete

0Unrated
A/N: FINAL CHAPTER :'( gonna miss this one. So, it's kinda short, i'm sorry about that. I couldn't really have a large amount of time y'see because ChemicalKilljoy death threatened me to hurry up and post it, she truly is an amazing best friend. Why is she in all of my Author's Notes? bitch. Anyway, R&R tell me what you think, i would appreciate it :3

Love You Guys,

LatherTheBlood xo







Fuck. Seriously?

Gerard Way, the guy I’m currently madly in love with, loves me back?

I must be dreaming.

I pinched myself hard on the arm, I was awake. It wasn’t a dream. I have to go catch him.

Where would he have gone?

There’s always behind the bike sheds, but I don’t think he would go there if had the possibility of highly humiliating himself. No, he must’ve gone to the shaded garden area, it’s crowded by trees. It’s kind of like our safe haven. Nobody will ever discover it; we stumbled across it by accident. The trees are too overgrown to notice the small hole now, which makes it even more peaceful, knowing you’ll always have a place that you can hide when things go wrong.

I ran, faster than I’ve ever ran before. Faster than all those jocks can run, because I needed my Gerard. That’s right, he’s mine now. He will always be mine.

I ran across the field, managing to dodge all the insults. And footballs.

I sighed heavily, letting my lungs relax. I really need to stop smoking so much.

I dropped to me knees, I slithered through the small hole, pushing branches out of the way.

I could hear him, softly crying. He hadn’t noticed me yet, he was sitting there, his back to the make shift entrance, head in his hands, letting his emotions flow.

I stood, shaking the newly gathered dirt off my knees. I slowly walked over to him, as quiet as possible. Still didn’t notice, good.

I stopped at least three feet behind him.

They crying stopped, he was whipping his tears away, something I should be doing.

That’s when I jumped on him. He screamed.

“Oh my God please don’t hurt me” he screamed, his tears starting again.

I pulled his face inches apart from mine, his eyes opened wildly when he noticed it was me.

“Now Sugar, why would I hurt something so perfect?” I whispered, crashing my lips to his, it wasn't like in all those romantic films, they say when you kiss somebody you really love there’s an instant spark, fireworks.

There’s none of that, it’s even better.

It’s like all the pain and sorrow have been lifted from the world, and replaced with love and joy.

It’s like nothing can hurt you, nothing will ever hurt you, As long as you stay locked to them.

He pulled away for air, panting slightly.

“I love you Frankie, more than you will ever understand” he said, his forehead leant against mine, smiling.

“I love you too Gerard, more than I love myself.” I said, earning a laugh.


Fairy tales really do come true, you just have to stick at them for a while. It’s all worth it in the end.

Trust me.



A/N: SUBTLE I'M NOT OKAY REFERENCE RIGHT AT THE END GUYS.
Sign up to rate and review this story