Categories > Celebrities > 30 Seconds to Mars > No Regrets

Part 3

by Bleto

Part 3 - One Night Stand

Category: 30 Seconds to Mars - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica,Fantasy - Warnings: [!] [X] - Published: 2012-04-08 - Updated: 2012-04-09 - 3157 words - Complete

?Blocked
Part 3

You enter the huge house, it is only of one floor but it is way too big that you think it’d be useless to have a second floor. You hear the door shuts but you don’t dare to look behind. His presence suddenly fills the entire place and you think the house isn’t that big after all.
His eyes are piercing the back of your neck as you start to think if it is indeed a good idea. The feel of his fingers taking your hair away from your neck makes you soon forget about your silly thoughts. He leans his head forward to place a wet kiss on the crook of your neck as his hands slip down your shoulders. Your mouth slightly open and your eyes closed as you tilt your head to the left, giving him more access to your neck.
His hands move forward and brush your breasts; a soft moan escapes your lips to the touch of his fingertips. You can’t even imagine how his touch would feel without the clothes getting in the way.
His tongue traces a trail from your collarbone up to your ear and he nibbles your earlobe. “Mmmhm,” you hum in pleasure. You missed that, the nibbling, the arousal, the foreplay, the roughness. With Kyle sex was «love making» and you definitely were tired of that.
He wraps one of his hands around your waist, drawing your body closer to his, as his other hand keeps its trail lower. He finds the border of your jeans and he unbuttons it surprisingly swift, without even struggling. His hand snakes under your now not so tight jeans and under your tiny panties. His experienced hand toys with your wet cunt, teasing you and making you even wetter, while the other hand slides under your shirt, making its way up. He grabs your breasts as one finger rubs your clit.
“God!” Your voice is barely a whisper. His warm breath hits your ear when he laughs at your reaction.
“Call me just Jared,” he says in a husky voice and bites your earlobe, this time harder. Jared keeps rubbing your clit, slowly, teasingly, as your moans start to reach a higher pitch. His tongue licking the back of your ear and his hand under your shirt, pinching your hardened nipple, make you a lot wetter. Your head is tilted back and your legs spread apart on instinct.
You realize you’re not the only one who’s turned on: you feel him growing bigger behind you, even though both your clothes are in the middle, you still can feel his big, hard cock pressing against your ass.
He slides one finger inside you and you moan out loud. Your hips start to sway to feel it deeper. Two fingers slide in. He rubs your clit with his thumb as a third finger slides in. “Fuck,” you let out in a moan as you clench to the arm sneaking under your pants.
“Goddamn, you’re dripping!” His fingers start to move inside you as his thumb rubs your now swollen clit. The slow moves he does drive you fucking insane. Your nails dig into the skin of his arm while your other hand reaches his side and clenches it. You wish he finished teasing you already; the pleasure is so overwhelming that you are longing to feel your so-desired release.
“Do you want me to stop? He asks in your ear. You manage to answer. “No.” A whisper escapes your mouth. “Didn’t hear ya,” he teases you. “No.” Still a whisper. “What do you want?” he slows down, knowing your thoughts. “Please, do not stop,” you grab his hand and press it up against your soaked cunt, making his fingers to enter it deeper. He smirks. “You’re a hungry little bitch, aren’t you?” he plunges his fingers deeper as you nod your head.
His thumb starts to brush your clit harder and faster, putting more pressure on it. He wants you to cum in his hand, to know that this is just the foreplay, nothing compared to what is awaiting you in the bedroom.
His left hand glides down your side, reaching your hip and gripping it, making your ass to press against his prominent bulge. You moan and toss your head back violently as you feel the orgasm hits you; your moans reach a higher pitch when he keeps brushing your swollen clit.
“There you go,” he says, pleased. He withdraws his fingers from you and shoves them into your open mouth, forcing you to taste your own flavor. “You cum hungrily,” he states.
“Mmm…” you hum as you suck his fingers clean.
He places both his hands on your waist and spins you around swiftly, making you gasp from surprise. Your eyes meet his gaze and his once bright blue eyes are now darkened by lust and desire. Your legs weaken, knowing that he will be everything but gentle with you.
“I hope you don’t think this is over,” he murmurs in a husky voice. His hands trail down your back and reach out your ass; he grabs it and lifts you off the floor in a swift move. Your arms wrap around his neck as your legs wrap around his hips. His hardened cock presses up against your slit, still covered by the goddamn clothes. A moan escapes your mouth to the feel of him, crushing your lips onto his, sliding your tongue into his mouth. Your fingers entwine into his soft, tousled hair and pull his head closer to yours; your lips match perfectly into his, making the kiss deeper. His tongue starts to run inside your mouth, sometimes crushing into yours, trying to win the heated battle.
He starts to walk without breaking the kiss off. Your hands cling to both his shoulders, wrinkling the t-shirt up. You want to get rid of it but the position you’re both in doesn’t allow either of you to start taking your clothes off.
You suddenly fall violently onto the bed; your body bounces twice onto the mattress and finally lands on it.
“What the fuck?” you prop yourself onto your elbows and look at him. He smirks devilishly and takes off his white t-shirt. His glorious body shows up before your eyes; you gape at him, staring at the body you never thought it would be that good. He takes a step forward, still smirking at you; his hands reach out for your hips and pulls you roughly by them towards himself, causing your upper body to fall again onto the bed. He crawls on top of you, looking up at you with a devilish look before hiking up your shirt and placing a wet hot kiss on your flat stomach; you can’t stop the soft moan that slips out of your lips. He glances up at you, his lips curved into a smug smirk. He begins to place small wet kisses on your belly while his hands lift more your shirt; his lips trailing up your skin as the shirt goes up. His hands get lost under your shirt, which is right below your breasts, still covering them. You arch your back and squeeze your eyes shut as both your hands find their way to Jared’s hair. He sneaks his hands under your bra and grabs your breasts, kneading them, giving them small squeezes once in a while. You moan when he takes your left nipple between his index and thumb fingers and pinches it, pleasure and pain mixed in the sounds that escape your lips. His hands move towards your back, following the strap of your dress, he finds the clasp and he unhooks it. He stops kissing your belly and moves upward to be face to face at you. His darkened blue eyes gaze into yours, your entire body shivers and feel submissive, weak, powerless. He smirks, knowing exactly what his gaze provoked in you.
His right hand finds your left one and takes it up, right above your head; he does the same thing with your right hand. He doesn’t stop looking at you and his smirk doesn’t fade away. He has got something in mind, something nasty, and you know you are part of his thoughts. It makes you moan. The only thought of you being the product of his dirty thoughts makes you moan. His smile grows bigger.
“I haven’t even started yet and you’re already moaning,” his voice revealing an amusement tone. He doesn’t even let you reply to his mockery when his lips crush over your slightly open mouth, sticking his tongue into it.
He holds the grip on your wrists with only one hand while the other one slides down your arm, it reaches your breast; he caresses it through the shirt just for a few seconds just before lifting your shirt up and sliding his hand under your loose bra. He starts to squeeze it, making you moan from pleasure. His lips against yours work as a gag and your moans get lost in your wild kiss. He breaks the kiss off just to start placing kisses on your neck.
Trailing down, he reaches your bare breast, his tongue swirling around your nipple just to tease you. You arch your back off the bed to the feel of his tongue on your sensitive skin. You feel him smirk and his warm breath hits your soft skin. Another moan from you fills the room.
His hand, that once was kneading your breast, slides down your side until it reaches your hip, meeting the fabric of your jeans. He stops licking your breast and brings his head up to your face. Your eyes meet his and you wonder how his once bright blue eyes got so darkened by lust and desire. You then realize you are the one who caused that in him, and you feel proud of yourself.
A devilish smile appears on his face as his hand glides under your jeans. You open your mouth to the feel of his fingertips caressing your cunt over the thin fabric of your thong. You gasp, restraining the moan in your throat. His hand keeps caressing you back and forth soflty as your legs spread a little more apart, giving him access and control. It gets better each time his hand moves along your soaking pussy but you keep catching your moans in your throat, biting hard down on your lower lip. His eyes staring right at you intimidate you, ad you don’t want to look weak before his stare. What a huge mistake. His index and middle fingers rub your clit through the fabric, causing you to gasp. He notices you restrain your moans so he keeps rubbing it, putting more pressure on it, using your drenched clothes for you to give up. You don’t.
“Don’t hold it back, babe,” he whispers softly in your ear as he places his palm flat against your pussy, his fingers land on your covered slit. He stops rubbing it as his face gets closer to yours, his mouth hovering over your own, making his lips to slightly brush yours. His fingers start to plunge into you, shoving in a little your panties. “Don’t fucking hold it back, bitch.” He clenches his teeth as his fingers go deeper and his palm presses up against your sensitive spot. A small moan, finally.
A smug smirk draws on his face as he puts more pressure on you. He seems pleased, kind of proud he finally made you moan.
His face plunges into the crook of your neck to lick the soft skin there just before sinking his teeth into the fragile skin. You scream and squeeze your eyes shut from pain as you throw your head back, causing his teeth to sink deeper, hard enough to leave a bruise.
He removes his hand from your aching cunt and the grip on your wrists gets loose. You move them in circles as the blood rushes back to them.
Jared pushes himself upright, standing by the foot of the bed; your legs on either side of his body, slightly bent and spread apart. He pops his jeans open, slowly dragging the zipper down as a smirk draws on his face. He takes his few clothes off, revealing a big, hard shaft, precum sliding down it slowly. You smile at the view and your tongue slips out to wet your lips. You crave for his cock to be in your mouth, to suck at it hard until nothing’s left. But he’s got other plans for you.
You get rid of the few clothes covering your burning body, and toss them over the room, landing on a place you actually don’t care right now.
He hooks his fingers in the sides of your jeans; you lift your hips off the bed, allowing him to slide them down your legs, taking your panties off as well. He flings your clothes to the floor and crawls up between your legs, both his hands caressing your thighs. You moan when he grabs the top of your thighs and pulls you towards him. He leans in and starts kissing your inner thighs as his hands pin your hips to the bed every time they buck forward.
He grabs your legs by the back of your knees and places them over his shoulders as his mouth becomes closer to the growing heat between your thighs, his mouth inches apart from your dripping core.
He looks up at you, a glint full of lust flashes in his eyes as a devilish grin graces his face. “Remember,” a husky voice comes out of his mouth, “do not hold anything back.” He then buries his face in between your legs; the tip of his tongue barely touches your clit, teasing you. You yelp, catching your breath in your throat as your back arches off the bed, bringing your hips towards him. Eyes shut tightly, mouth slightly open.
He begins to slowly circling around your clit with the tip of his tongue while his hands grab the top of your thighs and spread your legs wider apart. Moaning, you clench the bed covers with your hands, forming tight fists; your teeth clench every now and then, trying to restrain the moans. Who could do it? The pleasure his heavenly tongue is giving you is so unbearable that you can’t even think of a way to «hold it back».
He drags the flat of his tongue up your slit to your clit and you scream out loud when he catches your stiff clit between his lips, sucking hard on it. Your hips arching towards his mouth and your legs wide open on instinct, longing to feel more of him.
Your hands find their way to his head and grab a fistful of his tousled hair. You tug at it, forcing his mouth onto your aching cunt. A string of courses starts to slip out of your lips as the pleasure begins to spread to every single part of your body; your muscles going tense and your moans reaching a higher pitch. You let go of his hair and reach out your breasts with both your hands, starting to knead them roughly, pinching at your nipples. You’re about to get there.
He then stops and moves you swiftly, forcing you onto all fours, and plunges hard and deep into you. The sharp trust makes you cum instantly. Your head tosses backwards, causing your back arch and letting a loud «fuck» out of your mouth. Pleasure and pain mixed in that orgasm.
He continues ramming against your dripping pussy, the wet sound bouncing off the walls. His hands grab you by the hips, digging his fingers into your flesh, hard enough to leave bruises. One of his hands lets go of your hip and reaches out, grabbing tightly a fistful of your long hair, he pulls at it violently, yanking your head back. You open your mouth and whimper from pain.
You whine when he starts to slowly pull away, the tip brushes back and forth your moist slit before slamming back in harder and deeper than before. You scream out loud as you tighten your grip on the sheets. Your bodies start to break out into a thin coat of sweat, your skins glistening under the light.
The slap of flesh on flesh and your moans combined with his grunts fill the entire room. A pure sexual environment can be felt; there’s no love, there’s no caring, no endearment, no feelings involved; just lust and desire: pure animal sex, just exactly as you wanted.
The pleasure begins to seriously build in the pit of your stomach, all your muscles going tense and your body shaking as an announcement of the third orgasm. Jared’s hips bang erratically onto your bare ass, his motions begin to be faster and uncontrolled and his breath becomes labored. He’s not too far off himself and neither are you.
He leans forward, one arm sneaking through your middle, wrapping you by the waist. His chest presses against your back as his hand on your hip tightens his grip to push in deeper. Screaming out his name, you cum; your inner walls squeeze him tightly, helping him to cum hungrily, warm liquid filling you up.
Panting, both of you let your bodies fall onto the bed, him on top of you. Plunging his head into your damped hair, he nuzzles it and inhales the scent of it.
“Holy fuck!” you barely say, “That was the best sex I’ve ever had.” He slightly laughs against your head; his warm breath hits the skin of your sweaty neck. You shiver.
“I agree.” He pulls away, slumping onto the bed, landing on his back right by your side.
The room, that once was full with moans and grunt of sheer pleasure, is now in silence; the only sound is both of you still trying to catch your breath.
“So…” his voice bounces in the silence, “are you still gonna get married?” You turn your head to the right to face him, his icy blue eyes staring right into yours, strands of moist brown long hair sticking to his forehead and the usual smirk adorning his perfect face, as if he knew exactly your thoughts, make him look hotter than before.
Your lips curve into a smirk, exactly like his and, using a mocking tone, you say: “What do you think?”

*Disclaimer: This is pure fiction, product of my wildest fantasies. None of this has ever happened (at least not that I know of). I do not own Jared Leto's character. This was made only for fun and nothing else.
Sign up to rate and review this story