Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

Regret

by PikaGirl 0 reviews

This is acually about Portal, but there is no section to that. Wheatly is regretting everything he has done, and thinks of something crazy. When if GlaDOS'es body is controlling Her, just like it d...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Angst,Drama,Humor - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2012-04-08 - Updated: 2012-04-09 - 1726 words

0Unrated
 Wheatly was thinking things over now. How sorry he was that he ever took over GlaDOS and lost his sanity. How Her body took over him and forced him to do things he did not even like. He did not even know how GlaDOS dealt with that. He shuddered with a sad thought. When if She was just like him in that body, and was forced to do whatever Her body was programmed to do. It would be like watching a very bad movie for your whole life, unmoving and unable to do anything about it, and never getting the chance to make friends or connect with anyone in the movie, because you are not a character. Maybe by the time GlaDOS finally got freed from that body, she was working off of what she knew. Maybe she was still a gentle and kind human deep inside, but, like him, got taken over by the body and let it control her life. He had only known a few humans in his life. Silent as always Chell, and the people who tried to put him together. When the scientists tried to put him on GlaDOS to...he hated this...dampen her intelligence, GlaDOS got so mad that She killed them all off and took control of the facility. There used to be another robot about as big as GlaDOS, but he had no personality, and was not very intelligent, so they killed that robot off, knowing that it just dampened their progress. When they built GlaDOS, they were very happy. A robot that had a gender, personality, and could do things on her own without having to be ordered to. But Wheatly now thought that they deleted her memories of being human...Wheatly had only a bit to live, running low on energy to live. His vision was already blanked out. Space Core had died a long time back, being less tough than Wheatly. He was all alone, and was only a breath away from shutting down forever. If only he had never gone beserk, and taken GlaDOS seriously. If only he did not let the body take over him...He thought, as he drifted through space,Well, it was a little late for apoligies and regrets. Chell probably escaped and is living a happy life, and hates his guts. GlaDOS is most likely still a maniac. Wheaatly felt a pang of gult thinking about Chell. Chell treated him as a friend, a companion, an ally against GlaDOS, and he threw it all away. Without his rampage, Glados would be at ease, out of her body and shut down, and he would be in charge of he facility with Chell. But after that rampage, Chell hated Aperature in general. Not just GlaDOS or the turrets, everything about it. It is the way that she lost her ally, and the reason she needed one in the first place. All he wanted was to be worth something, to show that he was not a moron. But all he did was confirm it. How ironic, he thought. His last thought before emergency shut-down was how happy Chell must be, without him hampering her amazing ability and knowledge. She must be extremely happy right now.
Chell was not happy. Agrivated, really. The compainion cube was missing. She always kept it safe in her apartment closet, it being a reminder of her accomplishment, and also away from other eyes. She locked her apartment door, so theivery was out of the question, she thought, as she looked under her couch. She sighed happily when she saw her farmiliar trophy under it. She then remembered that she was clening it from the burning it received. She snached it from it's location and set it on her table. Never again will she leave it in such a random place like this. With a sigh and a tear, she remembered her time at Aperature. Why she kept such a painful reminder she would never know. Her pain and suffering only got her this simple cube, and a few life lessons. Yet she still kept this cube. She should throw it out. Or burn it, or give it away, anything that could keep her from thinking about the bad points af Aperature and her life. She put down the cube in defeat and traveled to her porch. The stars were nice and bright in the sky, and as always, Chell looked for that bright blue light in the night, signaling that Wheatly was still paying for his punishments. Chell looked up, only to see that Wheatly was not there! No bright blue light was in the sky, not even the shining silver of the sun reflecting on his machinery. Chell was shocked. Where could he be? Did GlaDOS forgive and forget? Or...Oh no...she thought, as a terrible thing crossed her mind. They had a meteor shower last night. Chell sighed at the fact that Wheatly was dead. The former test subject knew that Wheatly was taken over, and it was not him that tried to kill her, it was GlaDOS. Wheatly was just trying to show off to GlaDOS that he was not the moron She always claimed him to be....Chell could only imagine what it must feel like to not just be called a moron...but to know you were built to be one. But Chell knew that Wheatly was accualy pretty kind and nice, and was very helpful on her first mission to defeat GlaDOS. Only when he was crazed by power and anger of all his hurtful memories did he become Chell's enemy. But Chell sometimes thought that this might have been his origonal intention. What if their copanionship had been false all along, and Wheatly was using her to get back at GlaDOS? Chell shook that thought off. That couldn't be it. He just was power-hungry, and was trying to get back at GlaDOS for calling him a moron and constantly reminding him that he was built to be an idiot, only built to damage something else. And that must of hurt him more than Chell would ever know.
GlaDOS was reviewing her testing footage. She would not learn any more than she had, but she was looking for something else. Joy. Had any of Her test subjects ever smiled, or felt joy when testing? Probably not. She was a monster, and it took all this time to realise it. She had killed hundreds of humans just for something she enjoyed. It was not like She could learn any more at this point, she just did what she did best. Test. Now she had grown tired of that. Nothing changed, nothing at all. The only one who mixed things up, the person who gave her the most information for her studies, was Chell. She had thought about deleting Her memory of Chell, but she just couldn't get rid of tlall that important information about humans. She had experienced all the human's emotions with her, and really got a lot of information about her, and science. GlaDOS was torn from her thoughts when she got an error message:
Error 1527: Core 9A, nickname: WHEATLY, has commenced emergency shut-down from low matenince. Repairs are needed to keep WHEATLY alive.
Now GlaDOS was not going to let Wheatly escape his punishment that easily. He had to suffer. But how in the wide world would she get him back from space without the portal device? That's when the idea hit her. She would use her Core Cenntral Commencer, or her C.C.C, to teleport Wheatly and the Space Core to Her and repair them that way! With a few clicks and ticks, she got the CCC working again.
CORE CENTRAL COMMENCER ACTIVATED...PRESS IN CODE TO TELEPORT CORES TO CENTRAL POWER.
GlaDOS knew this code like the back of her hand. It was also the code that could shut Her down. She typed it quite quickly.
AAAAAB...CODE ACCEPTED...COMENNCING CCC...
Beeps and rings added sound to the silent room as the CCC started to work. An orange portal popped right below GlaDOS and Wheatly popped right through. GlaDOS was shocked at Wheatly's state. His core was in a wreak. It was falling apart, and his optic had fallen out, only attached by a wire. GlaDOS could not fix this easily. She would have to put Wheatly into an android, or a true human. So GlaDOS tinkered with his outer core until she had all his pieces seperated, including his Raken Drive. A Raken Drive is what gave the thing it was put in life. It was a super-powered battery with personality and other important things installed on it. So she put that to the side, planning to put it in an android body. She looked through her chamber of “sleeping robots”, or really, robots with no Raken Drive. She picked one out that fit Wheatly, and put it infront of her. It was a British body, with it's looks. It was only a bit bigger then Chell was. GlaDOS sliped in the Raken into the android and waited for it's normal boot-up. She was not worried, because in Android form, GlaDOS could control Wheatly better then She could have when he was a core. The boot up message sounded, as always.
BOOT UP OF ANDROID 194829381724: READING KRAKEN...............................KRAKEN FOUND. SYNCRONIZING KRAKEN WITH ANDROID 194829381724, CONNECTION SUCCESS. CONNECTING WITH CENTRAL POWER........................................................ERROR 404: CENTRAL POWER NOT FOUND. PLEASE REFER TO OUR MANUAL: HOW TO LIVE LIFE WITH COMBUSTABLE LEMONS FOR MORE DETAILS. BOOTING COMMENCING...BOOTING SUCCESS.
Oh heck no...GlaDOS thought. The central power was Her. If Wheatly was not connected to her, then She had about as much control over him as She did any other test subject! It was too late, for the eyes on the bot lit up blue. GlaDOS deleted her fear and spoke.
“Why, hello. I had to repair your body, because you were not programmed to repair yourself, like me. For now, I have put you in a subsitute body. Escaping is futile, for this body will not last long. It needs to get repaired much more often then you.” GlaDOS did not want to tell Wheatly that the android he was in never needed any repairs, and was extremely strong. That would spark ideas of escape into his head.
Sign up to rate and review this story