Categories > Celebrities > Beatles > Little Child

Chapter 6

by BeatleBug 1 review

9 months later...

Category: Beatles - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Characters: George Harrison,John Lennon - Published: 2012-04-09 - Updated: 2012-04-09 - 653 words - Complete

0Unrated
“Nine months felt much longer than they really were,” John remembered. “George’s whiney little voice was always nipping me with ‘Johnny, I’m tired!’ ‘Johnny, can we cuddle?’ ‘Johnny, I’m hungry!’ ‘Johnny, I’m so fat!’ And my personal favourite, ‘Johnny, can you do me a ‘favour’?’” He wriggled his eyebrows suggestively as George whacked him.

“C’mon, I had an excuse!” he chuckled. “Fuckin’ hormones…”

“Still, you weren’t the easiest to live with during that time!” John insisted.

“But it was worth it in the end, wasn’t it?” George responded.

“You’re right,” John agreed. “Completely worth it.”


~~*


“I’m soooo fat!” George groaned for the fifteenth time that morning. He and John were sitting in George’s living room as George complained about his outward appearance.

John sighed. “You’re fine, Georgie, I already told ya earlier.”

“I knooooow,” George whined, “but stiiiiill.” They sat there for a few moments before George spoke up again. “John?”

“Yeah, George?” John said.

“Why did you do this to me?”

“George,” John started, clearly used to George’s mood swings by this point in time.

“Don’t ‘George’ me!” George snapped. “I can’t do anything anymore cos of you! Can’t go anywhere, can’t bend down, can’t see my toes, hell, I’m probably stuck in this damn chair!” He tried getting out, and, indeed, he was stuck. “See?”

“George, calm down and think about the baby-“

“That’s another thing! It feels like this thing’ll never even come!”

“Don’t say that, George! Of course it’ll come!”

“Yeah right…” George looked down at his body. “And these fuckin’ knockers ain’t helpin’ either… I thought they’d be fun at first, but now they’re just so damn annoying!” His eyes started to water before he began to cry in his hands. “Peter was right! I AM a bird!”

John got up and wrapped his arms around George. “It’s okay,” he cooed into the younger man’s ears. “You’re not a bird… Don’t listen to Peter… he’s just a dumbass who doesn’t know when to shut up, you know that… It’ll be alright…”

George sniffled and eventuality calmed down. “I-I’m sorry, Johnny… I lost it again…”
“Don’t worry about it, Georgie,” John murmured as he planted a trail of soft kisses on George’s
neck. “Everything’s gonna be okay.”

Suddenly, George jolted slightly with a small yelp. John looked at him. “What’s wrong?” he asked nervously.

“I think my water just broke…,” George said. They looked at each other worriedly. “Uh, Mum?” George called loudly.

“Mrs. Harrison?” John said as he ran from George to search the house.

“Hurry, John!” George moaned in pain, clutching his enlarged stomach. “Holy shit…”

Soon, John got Mrs. Harrison. “John, you can go find some clean towels and I’ll boil some water,” she instructed. “George, you better go lie down in Louise’s old room.” She helped get her son out of the chair and helped him trudge down the hall to the small bedroom as John frantically searched for clean towels. “Stay calm, Georgie—everything’s under control.” She then left to start the water while George painfully lied on the bed, scared as hell for what was going on.


~~*


Hours passed before John and George’s love child breathed her first breath of fresh air. John held her tightly in his arms, afraid to drop her, while George, tired and sore, admired them.

“What did you two decide to name her, boys?” asked Mr. Harrison, who had come home just in time to be able to help deliver his new granddaughter.

“Charlotte,” George said softly, still smiling at John and the baby.

“That’s a very nice name, boys,” Mrs. Harrison complimented.

This was it. Their wait was finally over, and new life had arrived.
Sign up to rate and review this story