Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

I'll Meet You There

by GerardAllTheWay 1 review

ONESHOT. "I'll meet you there, baby."

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Angst,Drama - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Published: 2012-04-10 - Updated: 2012-04-11 - 577 words

3Moving
Dear Gerard,

I'm sorry it had to end this way.
Don't worry about me.. Remember when we were kids, when I said that when you die, there was no Heaven or Hell, just one big never-ending massive holiday to the place you love most? I'm on that vacation now. I always imaginedy destination to be with you. So I'm with you, in my dreams. Maybe one day, in the future, I'll find you. The real you, the soft, nice-smelling Gerard I held as a depressed teenagers.
If you want to know how I did it, I guess I should tell you. I had a fight with my parents about me being gay, and they said I might as well die. I took that seriously. You know I've had a cutting problem for ages... Funnily enough, that wasn't the way I decided to go. I threw out the blood-crusted blades, all the bad memories. I laughed and smiled for a bit, pretending I was with you and you were being silly and cute again. Then the realization hit me.. I wasn't with you and never would be again. Our parents had banned us from seeing each other and spoken to the school about it. That tore me apart inside... Why was me being gay different from anyone else being straight, or bi? So I decided to do it the right way. I played 'Dig Up Her Bones' on my guitar. I just finished it, so I'm writing you this. It's my letter, Gerard...
I only have a few minutes left. Gerard Arthur Way, I love you. I never stopped loving you. But it tore me apart, not being able to see you. So, with my beloved guitar, I tied a rope, hung it on the ceiling fan, tied a noose, stood on a chair and hung myself. It's gruesome. I know. If they told you right I was still clinging to my guitar as I dangled.
I miss you. But please, don't do what I did. Suicide is a cowardly way to avoid your problems. I want to see you when you've grown up, met a person and fell in love again.
But Gee, don't forget me either. I'm Frankie, your Frank Iero. I always will be. And when I kiss dream Gerard, it won't be the same. I'll wait by the airport gate. When you go, think of me. If you want to be with me... I'll be waiting. Heathrow Airport. Come find me, Gee.
Love,
Frank.
---
Gerard sobbed, his tears staining the paper. The hand that held the gun trembled. His other hand held the letter and a photo of Frank and himself, happy, smiling and in love. "Heathrow Airport. I'll be arriving soon." Gerard cried. He raised the cold gun to his temple. He looked at his note, and his unlocked phone beside it. "Goodbye then, Mom, Dad. I'll meet you there Frankie.. Make sure to bring Mikey with you." Gerard whispered hoarsely. Mikey had been killed. Smiling at the thought of his brother and lover, Gerard pulled the trigger.

"Gee. I told you to wait." Frank whispered in his ear. "I couldn't live without you." Gerard sobbed. Mikey hugged them both, and they set off. The Golden Trio. Two suicidal lovers and a murdered brother.

(A.N. I hope you liked it, I tried to make it sad.... Read, Rate and Review, please... I love you all so much!!
xoxo Andy Biersack out!!!
Sign up to rate and review this story