Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Illusion

Illusion

by BitterLoveBlackHeart 3 reviews

Highschool frerard Frank and Mikey are best friends but Frank has suffered at the hands of Mikeys Brother Gerard for too long, and he's getting sick of the games.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Drama,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2012-04-11 - Updated: 2012-04-11 - 7330 words - Complete

3Ambiance
Franks POV

“Frank…Frank…are you there?” I heard the voice from the corridor I hit the inside of the locker door as hard as I could and the sound echoed through the halls, the locker door soon opened and light flooded my eyes blinding me momentarily. Mikey grabbed my arm and pulled me out of the locker into the empty corridor. “I can’t take this anymore Mikey…”I said wiping a tear from my cheek. Mikey’s hand met my shoulder and he smiled at me reassuringly “It’ll get better, I promise…”

High school is the same wherever you go; there are the jocks and preppy girls who are popular because they’re pretty and stupid. Then there are the people below them who worship the Jocks. The geeks, the nerds and then there’s me. I’m Frank Iero; I’m 16, Bisexual and considered an absolute Freak. I’m dead. Bottom of the food chain. Worthless. Pathetic, you know the deal. Being near me is social suicide and being shoved into lockers, having people spit in my food and being beaten the shit out of is a daily thing for me, why I deserve this I still to this day have no fucking idea. But there is always one person who’s with me through it all. Mikey Way. Mikey’s been there for me no matter what, he’s my best friend, He’s my only Friend. I feel really bad for him sometimes because the group of guys that have been torturing me for the past two years is led by his older brother Gerard and I know Mikey has to pick up all the pieces and he always feels really guilty for letting this shit happen to me. The thing that pisses me off the most about Gerard is that he wasn’t preppy or a jock or even an average person, he was exactly like Mikey and I except for Gerard is arrogant, vain and ridiculously irritating. The thing is, he thinks his mask is flawless but he’s wrong, I can see that he’s just hiding from the world, making sure no one can see that he’s really just a vulnerable little kid like me and he acts scary and tough so he isn’t treated the way he treats me. And he just has one of those really punchable faces you know? But I’d never do that, I know that’d hurt Mikey and he’s the only friend I have. I need him.


Gerard POV

I never wanted this. I never thought it’d become such a habit. I hate myself. The way it’s affecting Mikey. The fact my main ‘victim’ is my little brothers best and only friend tears me apart even more. But I envy that Frank kid. He’s so confident and proud of who he is and then there’s me, hiding behind a mask pushing my own pain away by inflicting it on him. For two years he’s taken my crap. Ever since he arrived and I’m waiting for the day he cracks, I want him to crack, I want him to give me a taste of my own medicine, but even if that fails this is my last year this year and when schools out in July I’m free as the motherfucking wind. I can start fresh and forget the terrors of high school but what I did to that kid will stay with me forever. I’m Gerard Way, I’m 18 and I hate my life.

It was after another pointless day of school, I was walking home as I did everyday with my earphones in blocking out the world around me and keeping to myself when I felt a tug at my Jacket from behind, I turned slowly and cocked an eyebrow as my little brother Mikey was talking to me unaware that I couldn’t actually hear a word he was saying, I turned back around ignoring my brothers rant and continued walking home. When I got through the front door Mikey stepped in front of me and I lip read quickly that he had just asked ‘have you even been listening to me?’ I smirked a little bit and pulled out my earphones looked at him and simply said “what did you say?” Mikey’s face filled with anger and I put a big grin on my face walked up to my room and closed the door behind me. A few seconds later Mikey was knocking asking to come in, I kicked some stuff under the bed so you could actually see some of the carpet and opened the door to see Mikey glaring at me through his glasses. “You’re a fucking idiot, you know that?” Mikey announced as he walked straight passed me and into my bedroom without an invitation, I shut the door and leant against the wall cocking an eyebrow at him once again “and why do you say that Mikes?” I saw his fists clench and his face was now going red with anger. “Why do you do it Gee? Why do you attack my only friend and treat him like he’s nothing more than dog shit?” he asked in a calm tone, calmer than his face looked anyway I stood up straight and looked him in the eye. “You know exactly why Mikey. I’m sorry it’s your friend, I am. But even if he wasn’t he’d still get the same treatment.” Mikey was now inches away from me and he hit me. no he fucking punched me in the face. “That fucking hurt Mikey! What was that for?” Mikey stood back and shouted “How does it feel Gerard! Having someone take out their pain on you!” I looked at him startled at what he’d just done, what he’d just said and the seriousness of his question, I couldn’t think of any words to say “I…I don’t….- Mikey soon interrupted “Feels shitty doesn’t it!” he was walking to the door when I snapped back “But it’s different for us, you’re my brother!”
Mikey turned around with pure anger in his eyes. “He’s more of a brother to me than you are Gerard…” and with that he left the room and then I heard him leave the house, leaving me standing there confused and scared. He was right. When Mikey used to get bullied I didn’t do anything, I was too scared for my own safety, Frank was always the one to stand up for Mikey and put his neck on the line for him and that was my job.

Franks POV


When I got home I dumped my bags in the hall and ran upstairs to my room, I shut the door and locked it behind me. I didn’t want to go to school tomorrow; I didn’t want to suffer like this anymore. But I knew my parents would have wanted me to stay strong and fight it out, but after two years fighting it out takes its toll on you. I sat in my desk chair; head in hands, eyes closed just thinking, in silence. After I was done thinking my pathetic little thoughts I stood up and walked to my dresser, I took my shirt off and pulled open one of the draws, I rummaged through until I found my old Swiss army knife. I looked at my arms seeing how the scars got thicker the closer they were to my wrists because I cut harder when I was near an artery, not hard enough to do serious damage, but hard enough to feel the panic run through your body in preparation. I ran my finger down my arm, closing my eyes whenever I ran over a scar, remembering why I did it. Eventually I opened my eyes and flicked out the blade form the casing and made new place for the blood to pour out, I watched the first few drops of blood fall onto the blade and I was just about to make it a little deeper when the doorbell rang. “Shit.” I muttered to myself, I stabbed the blade into the top of my dresser, I ran into the bathroom and wrapped my arm in toilet roll and the doorbell rang again “Hold On!” I shouted and I ran and put a fresh shirt on and carefully made sure the long sleeve didn’t touch my wound, I then went downstairs to open the front door.

“Mikey! What are you doing here?” I asked startled I wasn’t expecting him today. He was crying or at least he was. He had red rings around his eyes where they’d puffed up from the tears and stains down his cheeks from where they rolled down. I looked at him sympathetically “What’s wrong Mikey?” he stood in the doorway looking down at his shoes “Mikey…” he looked up at me, the tears were now streaming down his face “I…I spoke to Gerard…” he took a deep sigh to calm himself down “and I hit him…” my eyes widened, Mikey’s never hit anyone in his life, he refuses to even kill and ant, the fact he’d hit his own brother was huge and clearly traumatic for him. “Mikey, do you wanna stay here tonight?” he nodded and sniffled, he headed toward the couch where he usually slept when he stayed here but I grabbed his arm and shook my head “hell no you’re not sleeping there, you can have my room.” He nodded and I walked with him to my room, I ran over to my dresser and removed the knife from the top so Mikey didn’t see it I then tossed it back into the dresser and shut the draw, Mikey took his glasses off, lay down and almost fell straight asleep. I smiled and left the room, closing the door behind me quietly. I then went downstairs and made the couch up into a bed I turned on the TV and watched the Horror Channel for a while. I’d just finished watching 30 days of night when there was a knock at the door. It wasn’t anyone I knew because Mikey was already here but still I got up off the couch and went cautiously to open the door. As soon as I opened the door enough Gerard forced his way into the house “Where’s my brother?” I rolled my eyes, and shut the door, Gerard turned to me quickly “I said where’s my brother Iero?” he was more forceful this time, but I wasn’t at school, I was in my own home and he wasn’t going to talk to me like that. “First off my name’s Frank and second you’re going to sit the fuck down and listen to what I have to say, got it?” I didn’t shout because I knew Mikey was asleep but I sure as hell stared him down he nodded and sat in the arm chair in the living room, I didn’t sit down; I stood in front of him in silence for a few seconds but Gerard soon built up the courage to speak up. “So…Mikey told you what happened I’m guessing?” I bit my tongue slightly to stop myself from shouting at him, I just nodded. “Look, I know why you do it, treat me the way you do, I’m not an idiot, Mikey’s never had to tell me why you’re such a twat.” He looked up he was about to retaliate to my calling him a twat but he decided against it and sighed. “You don’t want to seem vulnerable, I get it, but what you’re doing is ripping your brother to pieces and it’s driving him away from you.” I knelt down in front of Gerard who was still silent
“when I first met Mikey, he fucking worshipped you, he always told me how amazing you were, how you’d draw you feelings or put them into songs and how you’d do anything for him and go out of your way to help him and your mom and I really admired that about you, but then when I say Mikey getting beat up once, I saw you just watching and doing nothing I knew you weren’t going to help him, which is when I did. I’m not taking Mikey from you Gerard. You’re pushing him away.” Gerard looked up to me with tears rolling down his face I stood up straight and as I did the tissue from up my sleeve fell from my shirt and onto the floor, then on the sleeve of my blue shirt, the blood stain began to form, Gerard stood and grabbed my wrist, I winced with pain as he pulled up the sleeve of my shirt violently, I pulled my arm away “It’s nothing…” I stated and turned to walk toward the kitchen he tilted his head “the other scars on your arm say different.” I turned back around and walked toward him until we were inches apart and I could feel Gerard’s breathing heavily on my face. “why do you care? You’ve tortured me for two years and you expect me to be fine with it…you push away your feelings by inflicting pain on me. Well I do exactly the same thing. Now get out…”I said merely as a whisper I pointed to the door and stared at him in silence, after a few moments of staring at each other he turned and left. I then went to the kitchen and bandaged myself up properly and made myself a cup of coffee.

I was in the kitchen at the dining table on my tenth cup of coffee by the time I realised it was 7 am and Mikey had just woken up. I walked into the main room and sat in silence staring at the cup in my hand as Mikey entered the room. “Frank…you look awful...” he said plainly I looked at him and then back to my coffee “Your brother came over last night…” Mikey collapsed next to me on the couch almost making me spill my coffee “Oh…hey what’s with the bandage? Did he attack you or something?” I looked down at my arm and remembered how Gerard had seen it last night I closed my eyes for a second “It’s nothing I Just burnt my arm on the kettle that’s all” Mikey smiled at me weakly and nodded “so what did Gerard want?” he questioned “He wanted you Mikey, he practically burst through the door demanding to know where you were.” Mikey and I took a deep sigh in unison with each other “well shit. Now he knows where you live.” Mikey said sarcastically I shook my head and smiled “I don’t think he’ll be coming back here any time soon Mikey.” Mikey tilted his head and looked at me from over his glasses that were balancing perfectly on the tip of his nose “What did you say to him?” I leant back on the couch and smiled “Everything I needed to say…” then Mikey and I stood up and did whatever we had to do to get ready for another shitty day at school.


Mikey’s POV

Frank drove me to school today, which was weird because I’m so used to walking with my brother because he never got his licence because he was too lazy. Frank was so nice to me, he really was like my brother, when Frank finally found a space in the schools parking lot we clambered out and walked to our home room. We immediately took our usual seats next to each other at the back of the room. I turned to talk to frank when I saw him rummaging through his backpack. “What are you looking for?” I asked he simply placed a finger in the air to tell me to hold on, he then pulled a CD from his bag and smiled “Got it.” I looked at him and raised an eyebrow “what’s that?”
He turned to me and smiled handing me the disc “It’s a CD I wanted to lend you, after we had that talk that there are no decent bands fronted by women. I need to prove you wrong.” He said now beaming at me “So what’s the band called?” I asked considering there was no writing on the disc “Oh the band is called Evanescence, the albums called Fallen” I nodded it was a pretty cool name for a band I had to admit “Track 3 Reminds me of your brother” Frank stated plainly smirking to himself. I nodded “Hey can you drop me home later, I’m not sure I could suffer a walk with Gerard…” he nodded and smiled.
It was strange today. No one had approached me or Frank all day; we ate lunch in peace and managed to get to every lesson without Frank being shoved into a locker. Something was wrong, not that I was complaining but there was something different, whether Gerard had told his ‘gang’ to lay off today or whether Gerard had come to school at all, I hadn’t seen him all day. He might be a dick but he’s still my brother and I was getting concerned I shook it off and went back trying to focus on the Physics lesson we were in when Frank poked me in the side. “Mikes, I don’t think I can last 2 hours of this bullshit, it hurts my brain.” I smiled and laughed quietly as Frank placed his head on the table rather hard “Ow…” was all he said and that was enough to put me into hysterics, I was trying so hard not to laugh at him and then he turned to look at me head still on the table “Fuck You Mikey.” He said giving me the finger and I smiled at him and kicked him under the table. “So Douche, what are you gonna do for your birthday?” Frank was now sitting up and waiting for my response, in all honesty I’d forgotten it was my birthday on Saturday, it just didn’t seem important. I shrugged “I was thinking just staying at home this year, but then I’d want you to come over but then there’s Gerard…” Frank shook his head “Fuck Gerard, this is your birthday we’re talking about, if you want me to stop over and it’s okay with your mom then I’ll come, I’m not letting some fucktard get in the way of my best friends 17th birthday” I smiled it made me happy to know Frank wasn’t going to miss my birthday, I always tried to go out for my birthday so I could see Frank, but I just couldn’t think of anything, and a night with me and frank watching geeky movies together sounded really good. “Hey if you stop over tomorrow, you can stop for two nights, I mean if that’s okay with you.” He beamed at me “hell yeah!”
After Physics we went to Home room to pick up our bags, me and Frank didn’t have lockers because well, the reasons obvious we just don’t like lockers, we went to the parking lot and I got into Franks car. The drive home was fun, we listened to the radio and sang along to every word as loud as possible, I loved being around Frank, it reminded me of Gerard when we were younger, we used to have so much fun and do the craziest things together, but all that changed. When Frank pulled up at my house he gave me a hug and smiled “Listen to that CD!” he shouted from the car I nodded and waved goodbye as I walked through the front door. I walked upstairs and into my room, Gerard was home because I could smell coffee as you always could when Gerard was around. I dumped my bag on my bed and put my coat on the back of the door. I plugged in my stereo and put in the CD Frank had given me. I hardly heard any of the songs from track 3 onwards because Frank was right. It reminded me of Gerard too. A little bit too much. But this band were amazing, the vocalist was incredible her voice was so beautiful, after the CD stopped I took it out of the stereo and took to Gerard’s room with me. Gerard was in the shower and I put the CD into his stereo and got ready to play it. When Gerard walked into the room about five minute later he tilted his head “Mikey what are you doing in here?” I shook my head “Shut the fuck up and listen.” I pressed play on his stereo and left the room without a sound.


Gerards POV

I got out of the shower and walked into my room to find Mikey standing next to my stereo, I tilted my head slightly to the left and asked “Mikey what are you doing in here?” he looked at me and shook his head violently “Shut the fuck up and listen.” He pressed play on the machine and left the room in silence. I sat and listened to the song Mikey had put on, I heard the first verse and fell onto my bed in a trance.

Perfect by nature
Icons of self-indulgence
Just what we all need
More lies about a world that

Never was and never will be
Have you no shame? Don't you see me?
You know you've got everybody fooled

Look here she comes now
Bow down and stare in wonder
Oh how we love you
No flaws when you're pretending
But now I know she

Never was and never will be
You don't know how you've betrayed me
And somehow you've got everybody fooled

Without the mask, where will you hide?
Can't find yourself lost in your lie

I know the truth now
I know who you are
And I don't love you anymore

It Never was and never will be
You don't know how you've betrayed me
And somehow you've got everybody fooled

It never was and never will be
You're not real and you can't save me
Somehow now you're everybody's fool

It was like being struck by fucking lightening, the realisation of what I am, It was like the old me was telling me what a twat I was, all because of a song, I knew words were powerful, I was just hiding behind a mask but I just feel consumed by it, like I can’t go back to being just me. And Frank of all people could see that, he could see right through me. No one else ever could, but a kid who I’ve tormented for two years can, it’s just strange. I know nothing about this kid but he seems to know everything about me.


FRANKS POV

I drove home after dropping off Mikey and my thoughts wondered to Gerard, I felt sorry for him, all the shit he’s been through, Mikey had told he was bullied a lot too when he was younger and didn’t want to have to take the suffering in High school so he didn’t which is the reason for the act, I worry for him, he’s been pretending to be someone he’s not since he was 15 and I wonder after high school, whether he’ll be able to remember who he was before that. I pulled up outside my house and got out of the car. I stood for a few minutes just looking at the house, it’s not a home, not without my family, I walked toward the front door and opened it, I walked into the hall and shut the door behind me, I dumped my bag on the floor and picked up a key from the top on one of the bookshelves lining the hallway, I took it upstairs and unlocked one of the doors, I hadn’t been through this door in years I was about to push it open when there was a knock at the door. I assumed it was Mikey so I went to open it, when I pulled open the door I saw Gerard standing there awkwardly.
“Gerard…what are you doing here?” I questioned he looked at me and shrugged “I needed someone to talk to…” he trailed off, I nodded and let him in. “I was expecting you to shut the door in my face if I’m honest.” He said while taking of his rain covered jacket I shrugged “I thought about it, but then I saw the rain and I’m not that mean.” He nodded and gave me a friendly smile “You want some coffee?” my mom always told me to offer a guest a drink, no matter how much you like or dislike them he nodded violently I went into the kitchen in silence and in a few minutes I was walking back to the main room and handing Gerard his cup of coffee. “So what did you want to talk about?” I was curious I’d always assumed Gerard would confide in Mikey or one of his many gang members when he was troubled “I know it’s weird that I’ve just arrived at your house uninvited, but I couldn’t think of anyone else to turn to, when you confronted me the other day and when Mikey gave me that CD…” I took a gulp of my coffee and so did Gerard “I just felt you understood me more than anyone else…I know it doesn’t make sense” I shook my head and placed my empty mug on the table “It makes perfect sense, you just never noticed it. You lost your touch Gerard, you started treating me less and less harsh as the months went on, I know you’re getting tired of this act.” Gerard put his mug on the table next to mine and looked up at me. “That’s exactly what I mean about you understanding me, it’s like you can read my mind or something.” I shook my head and laughed “nothing like that, you’re more like a book, an old book the pages all are torn and frayed but you still get the main story…” he smiled at me and I smiled back he sat up straight and let out a deep sigh “I’m sorry.” I looked at him slightly confused “Sorry for what? Drinking the coffee?” he laughed and shook his head “no not for the coffee, for everything, for the way I’ve treated you and being the reason you treat yourself the same way…” I placed a hand on my arm and remembered when Gerard saw the scars; I could feel my eyes filling up. “You’re not the entire reason for me self-harming Gerard, if anything; you took my mind of it a lot of the time…so for that I’m grateful I guess.” He cocked his eyebrow and tilted his head in confusion “why else would you do it Frank?” I looked at the floor and let out a deep sigh and stood up “I’ll show you…” he nodded and we walked upstairs I walked toward the door I was about to open before he arrived and pushed it open allowing Gerard to walk inside. “Wow, it’s amazing…” I followed him in and nodded “It was my parent’s room. They were very artistic people.” I looked around taking in my surroundings; the walls were different colours and the furniture was really abstract and strange. It’s been years since I came into this room. “Wait what do you mean ‘was’ your parents room?” I looked him in the eye “They died…” I trailed off, Gerard’s eye widened and he walked over to me and placed a hand on my shoulder “I’m so sorry…” he whispered “It was quite romantic really…Romeo and Juliet style I guess you could say.” Gerard looked at me and I turned and left the room, walking into my own and sitting on the bed, Gerard soon followed and pulled my desk chair so he could sit in front of me “My mom and dad were so in love…they never argued, not once even before I was born, they’d always loved each other, they always used to tell me how love was stronger than anything, My dad was a soldier in the army and 6 years ago he was sent out to Afghanistan to fight and there was a terrorist attack on his base…there were no survivors.” I felt the first tear roll down my cheek and looked at Gerard who too was crying I took a deep sigh so I could continue my story. “Well, my mom got the house call; two marines came to the door and sat her down telling her he was killed in action. When the men left she called me downstairs and told me what they had told her, it was three weeks later, I came home to find Police surrounding my house, and rolling a stretcher with a body bag from the house. I knew as soon as I saw it that it was mom…she loved me she really did, she left me everything, but her Love for my dad won her over and she took her own life to be with him…” I sighed again and closed my eyes tightly trying to hold back the tears I felt a weight on the bed next to me, I opened my eyes to see Gerard, still crying but smiling at me, he put his arms around me and held me in his arms. I didn’t care that this was the guy who abused me for two years, he’d sat and listened to my story and he cared, I felt so safe in his arms, he just made it all go away, I never wanted it to end, I wrapped my own arms around his stomach and buried my head into his chest, he ran his fingers through my hair
“It’s okay…It’s okay…” were the only words to leave his mouth.

Gerards POV

I woke up the next morning with Frank curled up in my arms on his bed, I reached for my phone out of my pocket carefully to see I had 7 missed calls one from Mom and 6 from Mikey, I tried to put my phone back in my pocket without waking Frank, but to no prevail, Frank rubbed his eyes and looked at me “Hi…” he mumbled I smiled at him “Hi, you sleep okay?” he nodded and smiled closing his eyes again and burying his rather small body deeper into my chest. “What’s the time?” he asked I think that’s what he asked, his face was in my shirt so it was muffled but I looked at the clock and laughed “It’s um 12:30…” Frank shot up out of bed wide eyed “Holy shit…” he ran around frantically to get ready for school, I just walked downstairs and made myself a coffee, making sure there was enough for Frank too. After about 15 minutes Frank came running down the stairs and I gave him the extra cup of coffee. “You know Gerard; you could at least have had a shower…” I shrugged and pulled a ‘can’t be arsed’ face “Why? It’s not like we fucked or anything…” I said smiling into my coffee when the words left my mouth Frank almost chocked on his drink and then looked at me shaking his head, I put the mug down on the counter and grinned at him “don’t you think you should go to school, Mikey is probably wondering where you are, you’re meant to be stopping over tonight.” I reminded him, he nodded and put his half-finished coffee on the counter next to mine and we walked to school together.


Franks POV

About half way to school, I parted from Gerard’s side so it didn’t look weird if we were seen walking to school together, when I got to the main building I ran through all the way to the only lesson I’d be attending that day, Double History. I walked in to see Mr Sykes glare at me “I see you’ve decided to join us Mr Iero, You’re…” he glanced at his watch “15 minutes late.” I nodded apologetically and took my seat next to Mikey at the back of the room. “Dude where the fuck have you been?” he inquired I shook my head not making eye contact with him “Long story, I’ll tell you later.” Mikey shuffled in his seat to get closer to me “You know Frank, it’s weird, last night Gerard went out and he didn’t come home.” I shrugged pretending I didn’t know or care about Gerard’s location, on the way to school Gerard and I had agreed not to tell anyone that he’d been at my house, it’d be to awkward and people would ask questions so we decided just to forget about it, I’d be seeing him again later anyway when I go to His and Mikey’s house after school. In history we were learning about how it wasn’t appropriate to hug people who weren’t family or spouses back in the 1500s or something like that, and that you would be considered a slut or a whore for coming into contact with someone else. I thought it was silly really, hugs are the most comforting thing, like last night when Gerard hugged me, I didn’t want it to end, I missed Gerard, it seemed weird that I do but I do and I don’t really know why, I mean Mikey knew about my parents but he never comforted me the way Gerard did, Mikey gave me a quick hug and that was the end of it, I guess me and Gerard are more connected, I mean he must have felt incredibly guilty about it all after I told him. I didn’t actually realise I’d zoned out until Mikey kicked my leg underneath the table I shook my head and landed back in reality “Come on Frank! It’s the end of the day!” He practically dragged me up to home room to get our bags and when we left the room Gerard was waiting by the door, I saw him first and he smiled and then when Mikey followed me out he set his face to expressionless “Mikes I’m going to the store to get some stuff, you want anything?” he shook his head and began walking down the hall “How about you Frank? You want anything?” Mikey stopped in his tracks and turned to face his brother “did you just offer to buy Frank something from the store?” he questioned Gerard shrugged “I just thought considering I’m probably going to have to suffer with him for the next 72 hours I’d at least try and be civil with him.” He smiled and glanced at me, I plunged my hand into my jean pocket and found $5 I gave it to Gerard “get me some Coca Cola? You can keep the change then I don’t really care.” I said smiling; I turned around and walked down the hall toward the main entrance of the school where Mikey was waiting for me, I smiled as I caught his attention and he smiled back.
We were about half way back to Mikey’s place when he spoke up “That’s weird…” I turned to him curiously “what’s weird?” He stopped walking and I did the same he looked at me suspiciously “Gerard goes out and doesn’t come home over night and you’re late for school, which probably means you over slept, and the only reason you ever over sleep is if someone is at your house keeping you company and you stay up until stupid hours of the morning, so tell me Frank, who was at your house?” he said smirking and staring at me through is glasses as he pushed them back up his nose “I was…” came a voice from behind us we turned around at the same time to see Gerard with a small bag in each hand from the store he beamed at Mikey who was staring at his brother wide eyed. “Why were you at Frank’s House?” he shrugged his shoulders and continued walking toward the house. When Gerard got to the door he looked down at his hands “Mikey can you grab the keys out of my back pocket? My hands are full…” he said waving the bags in the air, Mikey turned up his nose “Ew, no that’d be like touching your ass, no” Gerard shook his head “Well we’ll be spending the next few hours outside until mom gets home then. I rolled my eyes and grabbed the keys out of Gerard’s Jean pocket and opened the door, Mikey and Gerard were both staring at me wide eyed “Look It’s cold and I wasn’t going to wait for your mom to come home from work.” Gerard shrugged and nodded and walked through the door and into the kitchen putting down the bags on the counter, Mikey soon followed and sat down on the couch, I sat next to him and he turned to me “You just touched my brothers arse…” he said slowly trying to process the thought, I rolled my eyes again and saw Gerard laughing to himself in the kitchen “I touched his Jeans Mikey…” he turned to look at Gerard in the kitchen who was still laughing to himself. “But like those jeans are really tight and…” Gerard walked into the room and interrupted Mikey mid-sentence “I don’t think he wants to hear the rest of that sentence Mikes.” He said winking at me as he sat down between Mikey and I. after about 15 minutes of watching TV together I stood up and went to the kitchen
“Iero, what are you doing?” Gerard said sarcastically I turned and looked at him from the sink “Jesus Christ can a guy not make a fucking cup of coffee anymore?” I said smiling he stood up and walked through into the kitchen “No, you can’t, Frank Iero, you’re a fucking guest in this house so you’ll sit the fuck down right now.” I heard Mikey laugh from the other room and Gerard smiled, Mikey soon joined us in the kitchen and sat on the counter looking at Gerard and smiling like an idiot. “Mikey why are you smiling at me like that?” he asked Mikey started swinging his legs off the counter “Why are you in such a happy mood Gerard? Is it because of a certain someone?” Mikey burst out into hysterics and I could feel my face blushing. “Shut up Mikey.” Gerard said Flicking water at Mikey’s face from the sink. Mikey jumped down from the counter and walked toward the sink he placed both hands in and cupped them together he pulled his water filled hands from the sink and threw the water on Gerard “Fuck You Gee!” I couldn’t help but laugh “what are you laughing at Iero?” Gerard asked cocking an eyebrow. “Gee.” I laughed harder and closed my eyes, the next thing I knew I was covered almost head to toe in water and Gerard was standing in front of me Smiling proudly with the sink bowl in his hand leaning in the corner of the counters. “Awh come here Gee.” I said laughing as I walked toward him, Mikey was practically pissing himself when I wrapped my water drenched arms around his waist and hugged him tightly, I could feel Gerard squirming and I squeezed him a little tighter and let go smiling at the impressive distribution of water on Gerard’s clothes. We left the room, without Coffee and went upstairs to get changed out of our wet clothes.
Mikey had put fresh clothes on and walked into Gerard’s room, I continued Getting changed then Mikey came back into the room in a panic “Erm Frank I think I left that CD at school, I’ll go and see if the janitors are around anywhere” before I could tell him it didn’t matter he’d scurried off and left the house. “Mikey I found it…” Gerard said walking into the room with the CD while I was shirtless “Oh sorry Frank, did Mikey just go?” I nodded and smiled “He went to see if he’d left that CD at school…” Gerard laughed to himself and I smiled, I walked over to the bed to grab a fresh shirt out of my bag when I felt a freezing cold hand on my back which sent shivers down my spine I turned to see Gerard smiling. “How’s your week been?” he asked I shrugged “boring actually, you know I missed the cosy locker doors.” I said sarcastically then Gerard placed both of his hands on my shoulders and turned me around to face him “Seriously Gerard your hands are Free-” before I could finish my sentence Gerard’s lips collided with mine, His arms made their way to my lower back and my fingers were tangled in his long raven hair, his tongue moved along my bottom lip begging for an entrance to my mouth when I gave in his tongue invaded my mouth with such force, our tongues were battling for dominance neither of us backing down from the fight, making it even more intense, as our tongues explored each other’s mouths Gerard’s hands were tracing the waistband of my jeans tugging softly he then moved his hands to my waist and pushed me against the nearest wall, he pushed his upper thigh between my legs and pressed it softly against my crotch which sent pulses straight through my body, I pulled Gerard’s hair softly and he smiled into the kiss he then broke off and left the room, not saying a word.
I stood for about 10 minutes trying to take in what had just happened and I was about to walk into his room and demand an explanation when Mikey came through the front door “I’m Back!” He shouted from the hallway Gerard emerged from his room and gave me his award winning ‘ I fucking own you’ smile He walked down stairs and greeted his brother “Mikey like a few minutes after you left I found the CD…” Gerard said laughing I walked to the top of the stairs to see Mikey punching him playfully Mikey looked at me and smiled “Jesus Frank I’ve been gone 20 minutes, you could have at least put a shirt on.” I forgot I was shirtless, my mind was telling me to make a witty come back that would drop Gerard in it but I decided against it, I wanted to know what game Gerard was playing and I knew one thing already. This was a game for two.


AN: this is my first frerard, so it might be a bit rubbish
but reviews would be nice =3 xoxo
Sign up to rate and review this story