Categories > Anime/Manga > Beyblade > Book of Beyblade one-shots

Brooky

by BlaqueFlames 3 reviews

You/Brooklyn

Category: Beyblade - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor, Romance - Characters: Brooklyn - Published: 2005-05-30 - Updated: 2005-05-30 - 380 words

0Unrated
BF: Hi peoples. This is a You/Brooklyn one-shot. Sorry if I get him OOC.
Brooklyn: Why me?
BF: Because your hot.
Brooklyn: That is disturbing.
BF: Is it my fault that I'm perverted?
Brooklyn: Yes.
BF: Oh, well. I do not own Beyblade........as mush as I wish I did.
__________________________________
BROOKLYN
"Brooklyn?" you asked the dude with orange hair beside you. "Hm?" he answered you.
"What'cha doin'?"
"Trying to sleep."
"Why?"
"Because I was up all night."
"Why?"
"Is that all you can say?"
"Nope! I can say more I just like bugging you!^_^"
"Great"
"I know"
"Shut up please."
"Why?"
"NOT AGAIN!"
You grin "I can't help it. You so buggable."
"Is that even a word?"
"Nope!" you grinned again "Brooklyn can we go to the park? Pwease?"
"Fine"
"YAY!"
"You scare me sometimes." You both then got up and walked to the park. When you got there you continued to the middle of the park. When you got to the middle of the park you grinned evilly. In the center of the park there was a lake. "Brooklyn......come here." You said as you walked up to the lake. Brooklyn walked towards you oblivious to your plan. When he got to you, you pushed him in the lake. "HEY!" Brooklyn yelled as he fell into the lake. You, on the other hand, were laughing your ass off.
Brooklyn swam up to you, who is still laughing, and grabbed your feet and pulled you in. "Brooklyn...........blood shall be spilt tonight." you said as you came up out of the water. You swam to the edge of the lake and climbed out. "You started it." Brooklyn said grinning. Brooklyn got out of the water and sat beside you drying his clothes.
"(your name)?" Brooklyn asked nervously.
"Yes. Brooklyn, What is I-" you started but stopped when you felt Brooklyn kiss you. He pulled away a minute later and smiled.
"I love you, (your name)."
"I love you to, Brooky." you said grinning.
"Brooky?" Brooklyn asked confuzzled.
_______________________________________________________
BF: I hoped you like it.
Brooklyn: Brooky?
BF: Yes that is the name of the one-shot so deal with it.
Brooklyn: .................
BF: Please don't flame me if you didn't like it. This is decated to Chibi Amo. I need more ideas.
Sign up to rate and review this story