Categories > Celebrities > Metallica > Ramble On

Chapter Nineteen

by Mojo-Risin 0 reviews

The next day.

Category: Metallica - Rating: R - Genres: Humor - Published: 2012-04-12 - Updated: 2012-04-13 - 195 words

0Unrated
Robert woke up the next morning to find the other side of the bed empty. He sat up and rubbed his eyes, "Jenny." He called out. Jenny stepped into the room with a king-sized popsicle in her hand, "Oh you're finaly up." She said with a smile. "What time is it?" He asked motioning her to come over to him. She walked over to the bed and sat down in his lap, "About one in the afternoon." She said licking the popsicle. "Oh wow." He sighed. "Want some?" She asked as she pressed the cold ice pop to his lips. He opened his mouth and sucked it, "Cherry. Nice choice." He said. The pop began to melt and drip down her hand. Robert lifted her hand to his mouth and licked it slowly, "Wanna have another go?" He purred. She grabbed him by his hair and forced his mouth down on the popsicle, "Suck it." She whispered. She pulled the popsicle out of his mouth and pressed it against his nipples. "Jenny!" He moaned, "We're staining the sheets." "And your point is?" She asked as she slid her hand under the blanket to stroke him.
Sign up to rate and review this story