Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Illusion

Gerard, You Make My Heart Burnnnn

by BitterLoveBlackHeart 2 reviews

hehe the title of this chapter amuses me but anyway- It's Christmas Day and Gerard had a special present for Frank...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Published: 2012-04-13 - Updated: 2012-04-13 - 2098 words - Complete

0Unrated

Franks POV

I woke up on Christmas Day, again wrapped in Gerard’s arms, In Gerard’s bed, I was already facing him and he was already awake and smiling at me “Merry Christmas Frank…” he whispered I smiled “Merry Christmas…” we both got up and went down stairs, Me and Gerard were drinking coffee when Mikey came downstairs with his Mom following him, This was the closest thing I had to a family, except for my Grandparents who lived in Italy, so I didn’t see them much. Gerard and I sat on the floor in the main room as we did when it was Mikey’s Birthday. The tree lights were flickering and the fire was blazing, it was like a scene from a cheesy Christmas movie as we all gave each other presents. Mikey was the first to start ripping the paper from his presents, he opened The Present Gerard had gotten him, Mikey’s face lit up when he saw it was a limited edition figure of Harley Quinn. It’s was awesome, I got Mikey a Storm trooper belt buckle and a new strap for his bass because his old one was breaking. I’d got Gerard a set of Caran D’ache art pencils and a sketch book, I knew he liked art, he always moaned about not having the right ‘tools’ to do anything though. Well he didn’t have that excuse anymore. When he opened it he smiled at me “Thanks Frank.” Mikey had got me some fingerless gloves and some guitar strings and plectrums which I actually really needed; I swear that kid reads my mind. Mikey then turned to Gerard “Gee, did you not get Frank anything?” I hadn’t actually realised until now, I mean sure, I only had one present but that’s expected, I usually only ever get one present, and then a very belated one from my grandparents. But Gerard shook his head “I have got him a present but it’s not something I can wrap and give him…” Mikey raised an eyebrow and smirked “Really?...” his voice dragging out the question his mom then hit him round the head softly “Behave yourself Michael.” Gerard now turned to me smiling “I’ll show you when we’re dressed.” I nodded and smiled, and then we all went for Breakfast.

Gerard’s POV

After we’d eaten breakfast and got dressed I got ready to take Frank to see his Present. I got the idea for his present when I remembered Frank telling me how his Parents would tell him how they used to sit on a bench in the local park together and watch the sun go down together, not talking, just enjoying the fact they were together and nothing could take their love away, but then when they had Frank they didn’t really have time to do things like that together anymore and he told me he felt bad for being a burden to them. So we walked together, just me and Frank, he had no idea where we were going, but I knew.
We got to the park about 20 minutes later, and I took him to the far end, where you could see over the city and stopped, he turned to me “So what’s this present then?” he asked I pointed to a small black metal bench with a gold plaque moulded onto it facing out to the horizon engraved on the plaque were the words ‘In memory of Linda May and Frank Anthony. Love Is Stronger Than Everything’ Frank read the plaque and fell to his knees, I walked over to him and knelt beside him not saying a word, but then he turned to me, his eyes filling with tears. “I miss them so much…” as he turned back to face the bench I put my arm around him “I know…” I said softly, he wrapped his arms around my neck “It’s amazing, thank you so much,” he muttered and then we stayed there, kneeling on the floor, in the snow, with the bitter cold air hitting our faces. After about five minutes of comforting Frank in the freezing cold, we decided to go back to the house where it was warm.

Franks POV

I’ve never had a better present, It’s like Gerard knew or something, I wanted to be with my parents, and then he shows me a memorial bench in their name, It’s without doubt the nicest most amazing thing anyone has ever done for me, and it just made me love him more. Yes, I love him, there’s no denying it now, after the kiss under the mistletoe and waking up this morning with his beautiful Hazel-Green eyes staring at me. The one thing I’ve ever truly wanted was to love someone with everything I had and for them to feel the same; all I wanted is what my parents had.
But I still don’t think he cares for me that way…
When we got back to the house Mikey greeted us with Hot Chocolate which Gerard and I practically drank in one go, I could feel myself shivering from the cold world outside and I could see Gerard shivering from across the room, he was sitting in the arm chair by the fire trying to warm himself up, He really didn’t like the winter. his eyes were shining brightly and I could see them from across the room, his pale flawless complexion lit up as the light from the fire hit him, I didn’t realise that I’d been staring until Mikey sat beside me “You know, he’ll still be there if you blink…” he whispered, I shook my head and smiling slightly moving my gaze from Gerard to Mikey. “I can’t help it…” I said in the same hushed tone Mikey had given me, he nudged me with his elbow as my gaze was drifting back toward Gerard “come to my room, I want to talk to you.” I nodded and we made our way up to Mikey’s room.

Mikey’s POV

As Frank followed me up to my room, I was planning a big long emotional speech about him admitting his feelings for Gerard, I could see they liked each other, I mean any idiot could see that! But they couldn’t see it themselves, what happens when your love-struck I suppose, It definitely happened with me and Alicia, we both thought we were friend zoned but really we just wanted to be together and Frank was the one to give me the emotional speech about feelings and that’s how it happened. But not it was my turn, but I know Frank’s stubborn as shit, but I had to try, because there was no way Gerard would admit his feelings, he still denies he has any what so ever, but Frank knows he has feelings for Gerard and I can see it. Frank walked over to my bed and sat down; I pulled my desk chair in front of him and sat. “What did you want to talk about Mikes?” he questioned his voice quiet and soft. “You like Gerard, right?” I asked bluntly, if he replies with a yes then my job will be easier but if it’s a no then, well that’s just Frank taking the piss if he says no. “Well…” he trailed of I rolled my eyes and gave him my best ‘tell me or I’ll kill you stare’ which Frank knew far too well “Okay! Okay! Fine yes I do! Why do you care?” my stare always wins, I smiled and Franks face was a bright shade of red “Because, I wanted to know if you felt the same way he does…” Franks eyes widened and his mouth opened a little bit “Wait…feels what way?” his eyes were still wide and he was leaning forward anticipating a good answer “Dude are you blind! Gerard’s mad for you!” I said giggling slightly Frank stared at the floor “No…Gerard doesn’t, I mean he…” I cut in mid-sentence “Frank shut the fuck up, I tried talking to Gerard and all he did was deny his obvious feelings for you, I suggest you do something so he knows you feel the same way he does, because I swear to god, if you don’t do something soon, He’ll be gone somewhere else and you’d never had admitted your feelings for him…” I said it rather quickly making me inhale a lot of air at the end and sighing loudly. “You’re right…” I could see the realisation in his eyes and he stood up from the bed with determination. As he was about to leave the room, we heard someone coming up the stairs, it was either Gerard or Mom, I nodded and we both opened the bedroom door to see who it was.

Frank’s POV

Me and Mikey stood in the doorway, part of me hoping it was Gerard and part of me hoping it wasn’t, but then I saw the hair, the unmistakeable raven mess that’s Gerard I sighed loudly and Mikey pushed my through the door way and into the hall and shut the door behind me, not letting me back in “Mikey let me in, It’s not funny!” I could hear Mikey laughing from the other side of the door. “What’s not funny?” I turned around to see Gerard standing behind me smiling, I then heard a thump from the other side of Mikey’s bedroom door, I’m guessing he kicked it. “Um, nothing, Can I t-talk to you?” I stuttered breathing slowly, I was so nervous. “Of course you can, what’s up?” he said walking into his room and waving me to follow him in. Gerard lent against the wall with his head tilted slightly “So what’s up?” my eyes fixated on the dark brown carpet, I couldn’t bring myself to say anything, I felt like I couldn’t breathe, the words I wanted to say just wouldn’t leave my mouth “Frank?” Gerard asked concerned, I had to tell him, I glanced up at him and then back down to the floor. “I…I love you.” I mumbled “You what?” Gerard knelt down in front of me, I know I said it quietly but I didn’t want to have to tell him twice, I took a deep breath… “ILoveYou.” As said it pretty much as one word, I let out a loud sigh and still refused to look at him in fear of rejection.
“You…Frank, I…” I stood up from the bed, I felt like I knew what he was going to say so I walked toward the door, but then Gerard’s hand caught my wrist, spun me around and pushed me against the wall, he brought his mouth slowly to my ear. “I love you too...” I let out a sigh of relief. “You know I really, really thought you were going to say you didn’t, then I would have felt like a right idiot, I’m rambling again. I’m sor-” before I could finish my rambling sentence Gerard placed his finger over my mouth “Shut Up Frank…” he said softly dropping his finger from my lips, dragging my bottom lip gently with it and then his lips pressed softly against mine, he moved his hands around to the middle of my back and my arms found their way around his neck. This was different to the other times, the time Gerard caught me off guard I thought he was just fucking with me, and the mistletoe well that’s what you do with mistletoe but this, this was real, I could feel my heart burning and I’d stopped breathing completely, my stomach was doing flips and I pushed his lips firmer against mine, it wasn’t raw and animalistic or soft and innocent it’s was strong and passionate. And I wanted it to last forever. When we parted I took a deep breath and we stood staring into each others eyes, both of us grinning like idiots. And then Mikey cleared his throat “Sorry to interrupt the whole ‘undying love’ thing but dinner’s ready.”


[*AN: Thank you guys so much for the reviews on the other chapters it’s means a lot rates & reviews on this chapter would also be very nice
Sign up to rate and review this story