Categories > Original > Horror > Angel Moon

Children of The Night, Lucretia

by Nemo_xo 0 reviews

Lucretia's POV. Say hello to Logan and Lucretia, resident vampire "parents".

Category: Horror - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2012-04-14 - Updated: 2012-04-14 - 710 words - Complete

0Unrated
Play: I Miss You ~ Blink-182

"Where the hell is she? She said she was going for a walk, that was three hours ago! If I were alive, she'd give me a heart attack. Logan. Logan. Logan Marius Phoenix! Are you even listening?" I yelled, as he stared blankly at the tv. He wasn't watching it, I could tell. His angled features made a silohette against the white wall beside him, his choppy black hair, almost at neck length, making him look even more pale. Ice blue eyes stared at the tv, I wish they'd look at me.

"Yes. You'll give yourself a headache, now just shut- I mean, quiet now, dear." he glanced over at my unamused expression.

"I say it because I care...?" he tried, his eyes wide with fear. "I say it because I love you...?" He muttered, trying again. I glared. "Uh, I say it because I'm trying to watch..." he glanced at the tv. "Big Brother? I mean..."

He gave up, and I hit him across the head with the newspaper that was lying across his lap. Pages flew everywhere as I sat down next to him. He sighed, pulling me onto his lap and resting his chin on top of my head. He wailed, pretending to cry for comic effect. I still didn't look at him, frowning.

"Oh my God, look at me, you're being weird because Belle isn't here and you care about her. I get it, but she's 132, you need to let go, she's almost an adult now. I can just tell that if we ever have kids you will be the scariest mother ever." he said, his eyes wide, a nervous little laugh. I gave up, resting my head on his shoulder. "I love you, you little freak, it's great." he smiled. I smiled back, still glancing at the door for signs of Belle. "Now, as I'm forgiven, may I have a kiss?"

"Why yes you may." I smiled, and he kissed me gently as Belle almost fell through the glass door. I leapt up off the couch, my hands on my hips, looking furious. "Where the hell have you been?" I hissed. "You're a vampire, for Dracula's sake, there could be lycanthropes all over the place ready to wipe us all out!" I stopped as she came through the door, and stared at the stranger trailing in behind her. I stared at him, concentrating.

"It's fine, he's one of us. A pretty poor example, but one of us all the same." Belle muttered, going to the fridge. She opened it, taking out a blood bag, and sticking a straw into it, drinking it like a juice box. The stranger stared at us, before his eyes settled on me. I felt an icy chill in my bones. No way. Not here.

"I see where Belle gets her looks from." he winked, flashing a smile. I raised my eyebrows as Logan walked over, put an arm around my shoulders and smiled smugly, coughing to accent his point. Belle walked up and stood next to Logan, nudging his arm.

"So daddy, can we keep it? Or are we not taking in strays?"

Logan smiled, and then muttered, "As long as it doesn't make a mess or bring it's food home to play with it. I'm quite fond of the bedroom furniture, I'd not like to see any of it damaged."

"How disgusting do you think I am?"

"I'm highly telepathic, and the thoughts you had about Lucretia left little to the imagination. I suggest that you monitor your behaviour, while you're here. It's Paris, isn't it?"

He nodded, looking a little embarrassed.

"Where's he sleeping? There aren't any beds that are sun protected with blinds." Belle asked, mildly interested in the conversation.

"Somewhere dark, I'd imagine. He'll have to stay in your room." I said plainly. I saw a little of Paris' enthusiasm returning. "Either under the bed or in the closet. I can't imagine you wanting him to be anywhere near you."

"Fair point. You're sleeping in the closet, Constantine. Now move, I'm tired." Belle yawned, heading upstairs. Paris went to follow her, but before he left Logan muttered,

"And believe me, anything at all, and I'll know. Telepathy is such a gift."
Sign up to rate and review this story