Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Ben and I Have Been Plotting...

Ben and I Have Been Plotting...

by NateTheGreat 7 reviews

Indeed we have.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Published: 2012-04-14 - Updated: 2012-04-15 - 380 words

0Unrated
As you may know, I recently posted a little one-shot. Someone (I can't remember who, now. Sorry. :( ) suggested that I write an actual story.

Well, now. I like a challenge.

So I talked with Ben about it, and he thinks the plot that I have in mind is pretty decent. (His exact words were: "If you don't write it, I'm sending an army of ficwadians to your house with butterknifes and the latest issue of Murder Monthly.")

I was actually afraid of him for a while. The look he had on his face still freaks me out. It was like a sadist getting ready to melt down a litter of kittens with a blowtorch. Anyway-

The story would be about Gerard; a sarcastic asshole of a teenager in his last year of high school. He picks on his friends, teases his brother, breaks rules, spits on nuns, etc. During one fateful lunch hour, he meets his little brother's former friend, Frank; the quiet punk kid who just moved in with his aunt. There's something wrong with Frank, something incredible wrong. Gerard knows this, because only an insane person would make it their mission in life to try and make a certain Mr. Way see the light. Throughout the rest of the school year Gerard is constantly followed and nagged at by Frank, who tries to fix him bit-by-mind-fucking-bit. Little does Gerard know that sometimes the normal-looking people are the ones that need the most help.

I know it looks crappy in summary form, but it can really be best explained by listening to these songs:
Heroes - All Time Low
Breathe Me - Sia
Nothing to Lose - Billy Talent

And to make it a little more fun, Ben and I have decided to add a little sub-plot to this thing. While Gerard is dealing with his Frank drama, there's a little backstory containing a very small and very shy boy. So while Frerard is dominating this fic, there will also be a few chapters with something we call Benathan. (Or is it Nathamin? We don't know.)

So yes, be on the lookout for this one. It's probably going to be called Heroes, and it will be a collaboration between Ben_Is_Alive_Again and myself.

~ Your friendly neighbourhood Nathan.
Sign up to rate and review this story