Categories > Original > Romance

Reasons Why

by xxReinventLovexx 0 reviews

Alix thinks that she has no reasons to live. Can Tristan change that?

Category: Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Published: 2012-04-15 - Updated: 2012-04-16 - 588 words - Complete

0Unrated
Tristan,
The reason to leave you this note was... Well... To put things bluntly, I have decided to end my shitty life. Reasons why? Well, to name a few, my dad has lung cancer and has two days to live. I don't know why this bothers me so much, the bastard abuses me. My mom thinks I'm a slut. My one and only friend, Larissa, has severed her ties with me because her new possessive-son-of-a-bitch-boyfriend told her to do so, and she did so very rudely. She seems like she actually wanted to get rid of me, the bitch. I get bullied, physically and emotionally, every fucking day at school. Why, you ask? No. Fucking. Clue. I have cuts all over my wrists. 274, to be exact. I'm clinically depressed, I even have pills. And my last reason, dear Tristan, is you. I have been crying myself to sleep because of you, because I am completely and utterly in love with you and you have no idea. I also have no fucking clue as to how to show you. So, with that, I bid you goodbye. Forever.
Alix


When I read that tear-stained note, my heart shriveled up and hid in the darkest corner of my rib cage. I had no idea Alix loved me. I felt the same way for a long time, but I feared rejection more than anything. Until now. Now I just fear that I'll lose her for eternity. I needed to find her. I had to think for a second. How would she do it? I racked my brain for answers, signs that are right in front of me. Then I had an epiphany. She mentioned pills! I looked up her address in the phone book and drove as fast as I could. Luckily, no cops were out today. I tried the door. Locked. I knocked as hard as I could and eventually her mother opened the door.

"What the fuck do you want, faggot?" She quite rudely inquired.

"I'm going to talk to Alix." I told her and barged in. I searched the house frantically and finally found her in the bathroom with a prescription bottle in her hand.

"Alix, stop!" I yelled desperately.

"Why should I, Tristan? Why?" She asked me, surprisingly calm.

"Well, for one thing, you are the most beautiful person I have ever met. You're absolutely radiant. Your laugh lights up the world. You're also probably the sweetest person I've met, too. You're amazingly talented at singing, acting, and playing your flute. I love your taste in music. Your favorites, Panic! At The Disco, Fall Out Boy, My Chemical Romance, and Paramore are awesome bands, and also my favorites, too. You might be wondering how I know that. Well, that leads right into the last reason. I love you, Alix. I really do. If you kill yourself, I'd have to follow you. I can't live without you. Please, Alix, don't do this. You have a wonderful life ahead of you, perhaps with me." I kissed her. She smiled and kissed back. Then she suddenly pulled back. Her eyes widened.

"I forgot to tell you, I already downed 13 pills. I'm afraid it's too late." She whispered. A tear rolled down her cheek. I snatched the bottle and took the rest.

"I'll just have to come with." I smirked, and then she collapsed on the floor.

"I love you so fucking much." She stated with her dying breath, her last words.

"I love you too." I said. Then everything went black.
Sign up to rate and review this story