Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Strike a Violent Pose

Regarding the Future of this story...

by CosmicZombie 2 reviews

Important, please read.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres:  - Published: 2012-04-16 - Updated: 2012-04-28 - 544 words

1Ambiance
Hi, I'm so sorry to have to post this, guys, but I needed to let you know what's happening.

Okay, so I posted a note on Trying To Escape The Inevitable a couple of weeks ago, saying that I was going to have to drop a story because the amount I've got on the go right now is simply too much; I have too many other really important things I have to deal with in life right now to spend my life just writing fanfics (much as I love it), such as moving school (again), repeating the school year, catching up with a year and a half's missed coursework, overcoming anxiety and glandular fever and...well, I'm sure you get the picture. It's pretty stressful time for me right now.

So, I've come to the decision I have to drop a story ('cause I'm juggling three that I'm meant to be updating weekly at the moment), because although I love writing, it's just too much to do all this at the moment as well as everything else. I can't let it take over my life and stop me really living, and that's incredibly important for me to do right now, especially if I want to get into the writing course I want to do after I leave school.

I'll update the other two stories as often as I can (hopefully every week, failing that, every ten days). So, the one I'm gunna drop for now is Strike A Violent Pose because it's the one I connect least with right now, and also the one with the least work- loads of time and effort has gone into the other two. I'm really, really sorry, and I promise I will pick it up again as soon as possible, but right now it's really just not realistic. I may update if I have the time, but don't expect much for a while :/

I'm sorry, but I'm too stressed already, and I don't need that added to by things that should be making me happy, not more stressed.

Also, I am going to start the re-writing process of Be My Detonator in spare moments, though- although I won't start re-posting it until I've got the first ten chapters together.

Any tips on what I can do to make it better? They'd be really appreciated :) I already think I relied a little too much on the brain cells humor at times, and made Gerard a little too retarded at certain points...but any other points? Constructive criticism is welcomed- just leave me a review of what you think could be improved. Thanks.

I am sincerely really, really sorry if this is disappointing, but it's simply what I have to do if I want to achieve the grades I need to actually become a writer like I want, and also to actually overcome my illness and anxiety. I hope I haven't pissed you guys off too much, because seriously, you're all amazing- your support over the last year and a half has helped me so, so much and I love you all to pieces.

I never plan on stopping writing altogether or anything- it's what keeps me alive.

Love you all...once again, I'm so sorry for this.

CosmicZombie xo
Sign up to rate and review this story