Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > CALLING EVERYONE AND ANYONE WITH A STORY. WITH FEELINGS. FOR ALL THE MISFITS. FOR EVERYONE WHO LIKES MCR. TO EVERYONE, BASICALLY.

I GOT AN IDEA

by ChasingPavementsxoxo 13 reviews

same as last.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Published: 2012-04-17 - Updated: 2012-04-17 - 764 words

0Unrated
I think it just doesnt like that line that keeps cutting off. i shall delete it and try the fuck again.

YES IT WORKED !!!!! I LOVE YOU FICWAD!! :D
A/N at end. :3


Okay! So! Guys, Im doing this big project thing, and i'm calling it "Would You Destroy Something Perfect In Order To Make It Beautiful?"

This title doesn't have a TON to do with the whole thing, but I liked it, so yeah.


Let me explain.
This started out for me as a final project for school. Basically my teacher said "Pick any topic that you care about, connect it to civil rights, make a project about it through any media you like, and turn it in. You gotta use resources then check with me halfway."

She basically told me I could do anything and get credit.

I thought, hey, lets do like a fanfic thingy with the killjoys and whether someone has the right to come in and make the world "perfect", and if they did, do we have the right to come in and fix it, to make it beautiful?

So, basically the concept of the killjoys and shtuff.

Then I immediately thought of ficwad, and how everyone on here is like a giant family. How everyone is so supportive of each other, and how we've all gone through shit and we dont judge on that.

So now it evoled into OUR story. The story of being bullied, judged, and everything else because we're different, because we want to make a difference, because we just went through shit. How we dont want people looking at us weirdly because of shit that happened to us. I know I had a conversation with KelseyChem once, and how we hate that when people take pity on you, they look at you like you're a dying zebra zombie.

Anyway.

So here's what I need from you:

1) Permission to use your guy's stories on here. Like, your poems and such. I wanna montage everyone's stuff, show off the stronger bits. Well, its mostly stronger bits. I'll show a bunch of stuff in a giant montage. You will receive credit if I get your name (First and Last)


2) Make a vid of y'all talking about your experiences, how MCR has effected you (if they have), experiences with bullying because of things like sexuality, the music you like, the way you dress, anything really. (More than one of y'all can be in your vid if you want, like NateTheGreat could make a video with Ben_Is_Alive_Again if they wanted. I hope they dont mind me using their names. e.e) Be warned, the video will be edited a bunch, so not all of what you say will get in.
Feel free to also talk about anything really, that pertains to being different, or loving MCR, or MCR themselves, anything really.
Oh, and muse about the title question, too, if you can. I would really be able to use that.

NO CURSING I GOTTA TURN THIS IN.



3) At the end of your video, say "Art is the weapon, against life as a symptom, Defend Yourself!" The defend yourself bit should be louder. Ima edit it so everyone is saying a bit of the phrase and the last defend yourself bit is everyone together. That'll be the big closer, with like a question to think about at the end.



You guys are amazing, and I hope y'all will help out.
I'm hoping this will turn into something kinda big. It's time for the misfits to stand out and stick up for themselves and each other as a community.

This started as a school assignment.

It evolved into an idea.

It became a project.

We're putting it into action

maybe it'll make a difference.

I hope so..


CONTACT ME AT: [REDACTED]
Send me your videos, or put them on Youtube and send me the link. Or you can put the link in the reviews. If you have any questions or anything, email me.

If someone is really good at editing videos, email me. Seriously I might need your help.


EVERYONE WILL GET CREDIT IF I GET YOUR NAME.


I love you guys, seriously. This is my home here on ficwad.

xx


A/N Guys!!!!!! Someone asked what the due date was, and I hadn't really thought about that. I've got to have it ready to present by May 21st. Your videos and writings and such (whatever the hell you want to do for this), would be awesome by the end of April, but preferred ASAP. Thanks, guys.

xx
Sign up to rate and review this story