Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The aftermath is secondary.

Fucking Flirting.

by internet-princess 2 reviews

Yupyup :D

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Characters: Gerard Way - Published: 2012-04-17 - Updated: 2012-04-17 - 1374 words

1Insightful
YAY GUYS QUICK UPDATE. HOPE YOU ENJOY :D R&R?

The rest of the day was acceptable, as the end of the day neared I began dreading it. I’m not sure what Gerard was thinking picking me up from school, hopefully he’ll sit in his car and just wait.
As the bell rings the class jumps up and pretty much all run for it ignoring whatever the teacher was saying, I follow behind my new friends and check my phone, three texts all from Gerard. And to my luck there is one text that specifies his whereabouts, I try to discreetly sneak off to where Gerard said he was but Ben spots me before I can make a dash for it.
“And where do you think you’re going?” He asked, putting his arm around me,
“To be picked up and go home?” I answered sarcastically,
“Oh I’ll walk you there if you want G-girl, I go in this direction anyway” I scowl at my nickname from him, he just laughs at my disapproval.
“Nah it’s okay, thanks anyway though” I try to walk away again but Ben holds me back,
“OH! I get it, HE is picking you up isn’t he?” Ben laughed,
“He might be”
“Well we better be quick before the minions catch wind!” Before I could really object Ben was pushing me quickly towards the door, as soon as we got outside I spotted Gerard’s car and I could feel Gerard glaring at me and Ben, who still had his arm around me.
“So where is he?” Ben looked around,
“Just somewhere, bye Ben” I try walking off towards the car but Ben won’t let me,
“Nope missy, I wanna see Mr.Almighty.”
“Oh is that why you’ve been so friendly to me?” Ben finally lets me start walking towards Gerard but still follows close behind,
“Don’t be daft!” He literally spits out the words, “I’m insulted that you think I give a fuck!”
“Then why do you want to meet him?”
“I don’t, I’m gonna embarrass you.”
“How are you going to manage that?”
“You’ll see” Ben gives me a menacing smile and I just roll my eyes and keep walking,
“Well, this is where I leave you” I say, standing near the car door,
“Ah okay then, nice wheels…ish” Ben scoffs, I sigh,
“Really?” I open the car and start to climb in, “bye Ben!”
“Bye G-girl!” he shouts.
Well of course that’d be how he’d embarrass me! I look over at Gerard who is just glaring at me,
“What. The. Fuck. Was. That?” He asked, in a very in-polite tone,
“What was what?”
“The fucking flirting!”
“Flirting!?” I say shocked, “You think I was flirting with Ben!”
“Ben.” He scoffs and starts the car,
“Why on earth would I flirt right in front of you?” I pause, “Wait, why on earth would I flirt with anyone apart from you!?” I raise my voice slightly…
“I don’t like that kid, gives me a bad vibe”
“Gerard, you’ve never met him”
“Babe, he has a nickname for you, he came storming out of that building with his fucking arm around you and then held your hand and then insulted my car!”
“That nickname is to wind me up!”
“What is it anyway? G-girl?”
“Yeah.”
“Weird…”
“It stands for Gerard’s girl.”
“Oh right. Whatever, I’m sorry I just get worried okay. You’re my girl. I care about you, and well I don’t like it when other guys fancy you.”
“Ben doesn’t fancy me!”
“And I especially don’t like it when you fancy them back”
“I don’t fancy Ben either! Why the fuck would I even look at another guy when I have you? That’d be stupid”
“I’m not so great.”
“You’re great for me” I lean over and kiss Gerard on the cheek and I can feel him smiling, cute. “I love you”
“I love you too baby girl” I feel the butterflies in my stomach as Gerard says that, I did love it when he called his baby girl. “so how was your first day?”
“meh, wasn’t too bad. There’s a lot of MCR fans there and they all hang out in the same group and I’ve managed to fall right into the centre of it.” Gerard laughed, “yeah, exactly. It’s not too bad…There are these two girls and they can barely form a sentence in front of me. It’s really weird. My-hopefully-soon-to-be friend group is Taylor, Megan, Alice and Ben…the others are just there…if you know what I mean?” Gerard nods, “The girl Taylor though, she dressed like Taylor Momsen…Like completely. If you had any threat to worry about babe, it’d be her. Ooft.”
I tease Gerard more about my crush on Taylor as he pulls up to my house,
“please stop.” He asked,
“Aw baby, you know I would never. I love you too much”
“I love you too baby girl”
Gerard just looked at me, for a few minutes we were in complete silence, he was absolutely beautiful. I loved staring into his hazel eyes, I could see so much hurt and so much pain. I leaned in and kissed him gently, as I leaned back he was smiling and all I could see was joy. We eventually got out of the car started walking towards Franks house.
We let ourselves in, and Frank is sat on the couch which was unusual but jumped up and hugged me as soon as I walked in,
“How was your first day then?” He let go of the hug, and walked towards the kitchen and me and Gerard followed,
“It was alright, there’s this really fit girl there” I say, and glance at Gerard.
“Nice, any grief?”
“Only from one kid who called me a slag, nothing I couldn’t deal with”
“And you dealt with it how?”
“told him to write down his opinion and shove it where the sun don’t shine…That kid ain’t too bad, he’s the only one out of all the people I met today I genuinely liked”
Gerard squeezed my hand, “him?” he asked,
“yeah…Ben”
“So this kid who likes to flirt with you also called you a slag.”
“This kid flirts with you Em?” Frank raised an eyebrow,
“NO! Gerard’s got it fixed in his head that I fancy Ben and Ben fancies me.”
“He does that”
Gerard gets wound up about me and Frank having a conversation about him while he’s stood right next to us and interrupts,
“He was flirting with you. I don’t like it Emily”
“Fine jesus I’ll tell him to stop flirting with me”
“So you admit it?”
“There mght of been a little flirtage but nothing major G”
Gerard lets go of my hand, “So you flirted back?”
“not on purpose no…”
“Emily…” Gerard sighed, “Be careful okay”
“I will be careful!”
Frank giggled, “So Taylor. Tell me about her”
This of course wound Gerard up even more and caused him to leave the room.
“He’s such an idiot.” I whisper to Frank,
“Yep.”
“How can I show him I really love him Frank?”
“I don’t know kiddo, everyone else see’s it but himself”
I sighed, “Ben’s a twat anyway. If I ever do flirt with him it’ll be because I’m bored” I raised my voice a little so that Gerard would here. He laughed a little and marched back into the kitchen,
“Oh yeah Meddy called me, said you spoke to him about doing Big Day Out?” Frank asked, leaving me baffled,
“Yeah yeah, if you want? We haven’t been to Aus in a while” Gerard responds
“Sounds good”
I huff,
“Oh sorry are we leaving you out?” Gerard teases but wraps his arm around me and kisses me on the head, I smile instantly and turn into jello in Gerard’s hand. How did he even have this affect over me?
I loved Gerard, I really really did.
[/R&R
Sign up to rate and review this story