Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > So what's your favourite colour of punk?

Chapter 4

by mcrluver 0 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2012-04-17 - Updated: 2012-04-17 - 994 words

0Unrated
I apologise for not updating, I've been super busy but my mind is focused on finishing this so onwards and upwards my friends! :D

Mia's POV

Oh hi dad we were just talking about, music lots of music dad. Do you like music daddy? I fluttered my eyelashes, man I hope he didn't walk in sooner than I thought.
"Hmmmmm." He sighed, and walked out of the tour bus not saying a word. "Well sugar I think we got away with it."
I looked out the window to try and see my dad he was standing talking to Frank's dad laughing. "So you're moving up to Jersey?" I quickly tried to change the conversation to avoid any more awkward encounters if my dad walked in.
"Yeah I guess so, doesn't bother me really don't have any friends in L.A most likely won't have any in Jersey, just me and my guitar sugar, that's all I need." I smirked at him,
"You play guitar?" "Man sugar you are one quick girl!"
What can I say I hate when people made fun of me but Frank was different it was like he wasn't making fun of me but fun with me.

"Right guys we're about to head, need to get anything Frank before we leave? It's another over night job this one." Frank tore open his bag fell on his knees and began digging through his belongings.
"Nope everything is here, waittttt yeah got everything." He chuckled to himself, he was so damn cute! "So sugar where we sleeping?" He whispered in my ear.
"Oi Frankiedoodle I meant what I said about knocking you out if you hit on my daughter." He smiled at Frank, he was joking, I think.

Finally my dad decided to start the bus and began driving, once everyone was buried in whatever they were doing I grabbed Frank's hand and dragged him into my bed and pulled over the curtain. "Super cosy sugar anything could happen." I looked up at him.
"Yeah anything could happen Frankiedoodle" I mocked him, slamming him across the head lightly. "Violence is never the answer my young grasshopper." He brought his hands together and bowed his head slowly.
"Then what is the answer oh wise one?" He smirked every so slightly, I knew he was up to no good. Frank pounced ontop of my small body and wrapped his arms around my figure and began singing, "Soft kitty, warm kitty, little ball of furrrr. Happy kitty, sleep kitty, purrr purrr purrrrrr." He was suprising quite a good singer. I began to giggle as he stroked my head. Finally I managed to bring my self to the same level as him.
I starred into his beautiful hazel eyes, they were so warm and comforting. I sighed gentely as he moved his hands to my waist and we slowly began to make out. He was everything I had been craving for the past 10 years of my life, someone warm and comforting, someone to hold me tight and tell me everything will be ok, someone who liked me for me not who they wanted me to be, a friend.

"For such an innocent girl you're not a bad kisser." He finally got up from ontop of me and sat where ever there was room. "I'm not innocent, I'm just mysterious that's how I roll baby" I winked at him. We sat for hours talking, the time rushed past us and the night got colder, life on a tour bus is a rough one and the air was freezing.
"Frankie I'm so cold." I shivered from beneath the blanket.
"It's ok come closer" he wrapped his arms around me tightly and pulled me closer. Everything is ok, you'll be warm soon I'm sure of it Mia.
It was about 10 O'Clock at night, not late for most teenagers during the summer but festival after concert, waking up at 5 O'Clock every morning and travelling for hours on end it may aswell have been 4 O'Clock in the morning.

Before I knew it my dad was shouting my name telling me it was time to get up. I opened my eyes quickly but Frank was still asleep he looked so innocent and angelic and man did I sound pervy. I began to shake him.
"Mia did you not hear me the first time? and did you two sleep together all night?" He looked at Frank with a plain expression.
"Nothing happened dad we were both just cold." He looked at me. "Yeah that's what me and your mum used to say."
An expression of horror came over my face as he began to laugh. "DAD THAT'S DISGUSTING!" I got up and chased him to the front of the tour bus, were he picked me up and spun me around. We turned around and Frank was standing there starring at us.
"Ermmm I'll just, go to the bathroom..." We both looked at eachother and laughed. "Frank come back here son I need to speak to you." He walked back in to the living area scratching his hair, standing in only a pair of boxers, completely topless I think I was going to faint.
"Sit down both on you." We did what the man said and sat closely to eachother.
"I was hoping to save this until you were in you ehh late thirties but now is just as good. Protection is the key to a succesful relationship and the key to not ruining your life with one of these wee squirts at the age of 15" He pinched me nose.
"Dad, stop this now." I said sternly, while Frankie was in a fit of laughter I could feel the redner flowing onto my pale face. "I mean it Frank, Protection is the right direction." I cringed.

It was pretty bad I know, but it's just a filler I don't want to get into the deeper stuff so early but anyway R&R thankyou for reading!
Sign up to rate and review this story