Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Fix Your Eyes And Get Out

Ch. 2

by TheBrightestStar 2 reviews

"I know what I saw."

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Angst,Drama - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2012-04-18 - Updated: 2012-04-18 - 400 words

0Unrated
Mikey:

I know what I saw.

Gerard tried to convince me that I was dreaming, but fuck... he was there, that guy. Outside the window. He scraped... something down the window, and that was what woke me. The squealing sound on the glass. And then I looked up and he looked at me and then he said my name... But he was gone when Gee looked. He must've ran when I screamed.

I was still shaken up when I woke the next morning. I was all jittery. Gee groaned. "Would you relax, Mikes?" he said.

"I'm freaked out," I said, in a small voice.

"That dream last night?" he guessed.

"It wasn't a dream," I said, sullenly. "I know what I saw, Gee, and there was a man in a ski mask outside the window." He sighed and put his coffee cup down on the table.

"Are you alright, Mikey?" he felt my forehead. "You're not sick, are you?"

"I'm fine," I shrugged.

"So what is this? Some kind of revenge for me making you watch horror movies when we were kids?" he said.

"No. Gerard, I'm telling you. There was some scary guy outside of the window last night, and he said my name. Maybe you were right, maybe it was some stalkerish fan and it just spooked me because it was late at night. But it fucking freaked me out," I said.

Gerard went quiet, and I thought that meant I'd won. He just sat and watched me. Then he leaned close to me, so there'd be no chance of the others hearing. "Mikes... you've been okay with your bi-polar and stuff, haven't you?" he said.

"Oh, don't even go there!" I said, shocked that he'd say something like that. "My bi-polar hasn't bothered me for years. And anyway, it's not like it makes me fucking hallucinate. I know what I saw, Gee."

"Um... everything okay, guys?" Ray appeared behind Gee.

"Fine. Everythings fucking fine," I said. I stood up and put on a jacket.

"Where're you going, Mikes?" Frank asked, as I passed him.

"For a walk," I said, shortly. "Don't wait up!"

And I stormed out.

After an hour of walking, I came across an alleyway and I crossed through it, because I had nowhere else to go. The last thing I saw before I blacked out was the same ski-mask I'd seen at the window.
Sign up to rate and review this story