Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Water,Water, Cold And Deep,

My Friends Are in The Bathroom

by dancingdragon 1 review

Chapter 2

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Angst - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2012-04-19 - Updated: 2012-04-24 - 1213 words

0Unrated
Chapter 2

Fire Fly’s POV

I grabbed the needle that was now holding me from freedom out of my arm and slammed it onto the ground. The monitor started going crazy as I ripped the rest of this damn equipment off of me.

“Ms.Way! It is of importance that you keep this in to protect you from your infected wounds! Please get back to bed.” She said quickly as I continued walking towards the exit.

“Fuck you.” I said as she tried to grab my arm. I ripped it away from her grip and continued my confident stride out of this damn white hospital room.

I kept my stride down the hallway as my Father yelled my name and the nurse tried to keep up and beg me to calm down. Thankfully they didn’t make me change except take off my sweater, and underneath I had a Bring Me The Horizon T-shirt on and plain black skinny jeans and converse, I was set to go.

I think I’m actually gonna make it this time.

As soon as that thought crossed my head, my grim faced Uncle’s were on their way to my room. I couldn’t take 3 adult men on.

I saw their faces looking down at the ground and knew I had to hide; I was well ahead of the nurse and my Father, so I turned a corner and quickly ducked down behind a laundry cart. Perfect. Just as thought, the nurse began a slow run down the hall, and my Father and my uncle’s met at the end of the hallway, and they all began running after me.

After they turned a corner, I saw my chance, and ran.

I saw the glowing red exit sign, and pushed with my soar bleeding arms to freedom. The cold night air greeted my warm calm face with a smash. I grabbed my Iphone from my jeans pocket and tried calling whoever would answer.

That’s when I saw two things that would change my life forever, one my uncle’s and father, the other the plane racing across the clear night sky, and I saw it drop a bomb. I forgot whatever I was mad about and ran to the open arms of my shocked Father as we watched the mysterious package race at an alarming rate towards the ground, and we watched as the first bomb hit the ground, destroying millions of innocent people.

We ran inside the hospital and waited, huddled. I was holding onto my Father as tightly as I could, my nails clawing into his back. Without words we ran to the stairwell and raced down the stairs.

Everything around as began to shake as the nuke struck. Floors began to crumble above us, everything else was burning. I couldn’t believe this was happening, it was the end of the world. We sat on the floor, each of us shaking and huddled in one group. All earlier events didn’t matter anymore, none of it ever did.

Finally the screams, crashing and pure panic stopped, and the only sounds were our breathing and the fire’s burning all around us. It took a long time till anyone could take the courage to stand. I forced my wobbly knees to support the rest of me
To stand up.

“What now?” I said, what was on everyone’s mind.

“I say we try to find our families.” Frank said, finally coming up with a decent plan.

We all just kind of nodded our agreement and the guys got up.

We made our way into the dusty ruins of California, not even looking back at the crumbled, fire filled ruins of the hospital.

It didn’t take long to clue in to the fatality rate of everyone else, until we finally spotted what would begin our journey as Killjoys. The crown of about 1,000 people, all crowded around one huge white stage, a black smiling logo in the background.
We now stood in the back, listening to the bald man at the microphone, his voice projecting through the speakers behind us. It was so perfect; everyone lined up in order, the same clothes, and short or pulled back hair, when I finally spotted our families.

“Over there!” I whispered loudly to Dad. We pushed our way through the crowd as the bald man began to speak.

“We plan a new future! A better future! I am Korse, the leader of Better Living Industries. We believe in equality, everyone shall be treated as equals. There is a standard clothing line; it must be the neutral color of white. There is no clothing that is accepted that is above the knees, and NOT below shoulders. Music is banned, as it does not bring equality. The law enforcement will be here to ensure everything is perfect. These, are called Draculoids, the new future of police. These, are scarecrows, highly trained, and will be there to punish anything that does not listen. These are extremely dangerous, so I suggest you should heed warning never to meet them. This brings me to my next point. We have created a new and improved pill, to deal with stress, confusion and any other problems with your lives. This pill is designed to be perfect.”
“Trucks will be carrying people to our capitol city, Battery City. There, you will be assigned a house or building number and be alledgable to apply for any jobs you wish. Most importantly, any questions, please ask now.” I could feel my anger rising. Pills, blankness, perfect?

A girl with bright pink hair raised her hand.

“Ah, yes. Young lady in the back?” He said with a smile, not genuine, purely political.

A microphone was brought to her immediately and she began to speak in a very defiant tone.

“What happens if we don’t?”

“Any thoughts of rebelling and any acts of crime will be brought forth with death and public humiliation.”

Silence was brought through the crowd at the answer. Pills were being passed down through the perfectly formed lines. My Father and Uncle’s had now made their way through the crowd to stand with their families, leaving me at the back standing alone. I could feel anger boiling. How could people stand for this? A pill was passed to me and I immediately through it to the dirt ground.

“I refuse!” I said through the dead silence, the crowd had now parted so that I was dead center. An evil grin spread across Korse’s ugly face.

“A perfect example.” He said as Draculoids grabbed both my arms. Just then all hell broke loose as a couple fellow people tried to run and save me. I could hear my Father shouting and my Mother trying to calm him down. The Draculoids grabbed my struggling arms and walked me to the stage. I stood there, watching Korse’s every move.

“This, good citizens, is what happens when people rebel.” He said with a sneer, and grabbed a white odd-looking gun, and pointed it at my face. I felt my breath catch in my throat, this was the end.

Just as soon as his finger began to pull the trigger, a different gun fired among the crowd.
Sign up to rate and review this story