Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Heaven Help Us

Chapter 13

by CO_toxicMelody 0 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres:  - Published: 2012-04-21 - Updated: 2012-04-22 - 910 words - Complete

0Unrated
Gerards POV:

On Tuesday after school we decide to meet up in the old band room. No one but the stoners come here, and they are a good audience. Over the rest of the weekend I have been working on a couple of songs. I haven't shown the song to anyone but Frank. We came up with a plan. I'll start singing then he jumps in with guitar. He wrote Mikey's music so he can follow along. Ray can come up with an amazing guitar riff right on the spot so that wont be a problem... and Bob can come up with a cool beat.

We tune up our instruments. And I tape on the make shift mic to get their attention. "Okay! I came up with a cool song. I'll start singing, Frank will jump in and start playing, and you'll guys know what to do," I take a deep breath...
and sing.

And if they get me and the sun goes down into the ground
And if they get me take this spike to my heart and
And if they get me and the sun goes down
And if they get me take this spike and
You put the spike in my heart

Frank starts to play

And if the sun comes up will it tear the skin right off our bones
And then as razor sharp white teeth rip out our necks I saw you there
Someone get me to the doctor, someone get me to a church
Where they can pump this venom gaping hole
And you must keep your soul like a secret in your throat
And if they come and get me
What if you put the spike in my heart

Mikey and Bob both start playing
/]
[/And if they get me and the sun goes down

And if they get me take this spike and
/]
[/Ray starts playing


(Come on!)

Can you take this spike?
Will it fill our hearts with thoughts of endless
Night time sky?
Can you take this spike?
Will it wash away this jet black feeling?


The guys are looking around in astonishment. The stoners in the corner start clapping loudly on their usual high. I start laughing in relief.

"What do you think guys?" I ask smiling.

"That was so fucking cool!" Ray shouted.Bob shrugs and smiles.

"It was 'ight," He says coolly. Ray pushes him off the couch and everyone breaks out laughing, including Bob.

"Stop acting like a douche and just admit that you loved the song!" Ray says laughing even more.

"Fine! I loved the song... Happy?" He says smiling.

"Good. Mikey... you haven't said anything. What do you think?" I ask nudging him a little.

"It was pretty cool, to my surprise. When did you have time to write that? When ever I see you," he nods his head towards Franks direction, "seem to be busy," He smiles a sly smile and winks at me. I push him off the chair and look around to see if the other guys heard. Thankfully they are caught up in their own world... as usual.

"Shut up!" I hiss at him under my breath.

"Okay, okay! I was just messing with you. If we write a couple more songs and can get some guys to book us at some shitty clubs," Mikey says loud enough to catch the guys's attention.

"That's great!" Ray says, "Gererd, do you think that you can write a few more songs by the end of the month.. we can tape the music to the floor so we can just look at that while we are preforming,"

"Are you kidding me?! I have enough songs in my notebook to have a full album!" I say excited.

"That great, Gee! Go get them and we can practice them for a couple of hours," Frank says smiling at me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

On Thursday after school me and Frank are walking threw the hallways discussing our next full band practice when Mikey runs up to us screaming with excitement.

"Guess who booked us in Binky's!!!!" Mikey says jumping up and down. Binky's is this small tavern that occasionally has live music. Its hard to book because they only have it about once a month. A few teens looking for a couple of beers and good music usually show up. It will be good for our publicity.

"No way!" I say squeezing Mikey's slider frame.

"I know! Does every know all the songs and music for it?" Frank asks. Me and Mikey both nod. Frank gives my hand a little squeeze when no one was looking.

"Well its tomorrow night at around 9:30. We will meet up at me and Gerard's house at 8 for some practice in before we leave," Mikey says looking at his pocket calender.

"Perfect," Frank says pulling out his phone," I'll text the guys,"

"Mikey, you have really out done your self! Who's playing before us?" I ask. If we get there early enough we might catch the other band right before us. Binky's is usually the place for rising stars and first time musicians.

"Some band called Mindless Self Indulgence. Weird name..." He says laughing.

"And My Chemical Romance isnt?" I ask joking.

"Okay," Frank says putting up his phone, "Ray and Bob can't wait! This is going to be so much fun!"

"Yupp," Me and Mikey say in unison.

"So, guys... Do you think there will be beers?" Frank asked in all seriousness.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sign up to rate and review this story