Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

The Kids From Yesterday

by Killjoyforever123 1 review

Gerard and frank Start looking at old photos right before going onstage. When Gerard see Mikey peek his head in the door he motions for frank to get up but he doesn't. When he walks up to frank he'...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2012-04-23 - Updated: 2012-04-24 - 272 words

0Unrated
GERARD's p.o.v

I looked at frank who started to laugh harder then ever and let beer come out of his nose. I peeked over his shoulder while I was texting Lyn-z, he was looking at a photo that Mikey took of me and frank in the snow. This was after I had a fight with him I had a heavy jacket on and long pants, frank he was was in boxers and a short sleeve iron maiden shirt... I hopped on the couch when frank yawned. " best move you have from the book? What are you breaking up with Jamia to date me again. Won't happen dude, I have Lyn-z!" I said.

Frank looked at me and poured no word then he started to mumble things. Finally Mikey found us sitting their and he noticed I had sexy eyes on frank. " OH SHIT! " finally Mikey laughed " five minutes." he anouced. I nodded and went back to what I was doing. I looked at frank who was sitting in my lap. Oh god he played around with his ring. " we can stop the concert and go somewhere special." frank whispered. I smirked and grabed the keys to open the tour bus door. We walked in and sat on the bed I took franks marriage ring off and mine. I let them slide to the vent. They fell down the vent and frank gasped, I smirked ad held his face in my hands. Finally I gave him a kiss, nit just a quick stage kiss, along kiss with no tounge.


He smiled, " hey gee just wait till tonight well have fun tonight!"
Sign up to rate and review this story