Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Save yourself, I'll hold them back

Your Fucking Nightmare

by Ajay21 3 reviews

Just when they thought things were getting better!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Drama - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [V] [X] [R] - Published: 2012-04-24 - Updated: 2012-12-27 - 2959 words

0Unrated
just read? :)



In that moment, Gerard actually felt like everything was going to be okay. He felt an emotion that he had longed to feel for years – genuine happiness. And he loved it. He knew that standing there with Frank, who in his opinion was one of the most beautiful people he had ever laid eyes on, he was actually happy. He forgot about the harsh words that had ever been spat at him, the insults, the snide comments and even the beatings he got. He was just happy. Frank felt exactly the same too, he knew that all he ever really wanted was to be with Gerard, to look after him and protect him and care for him, which he now feels as though he can do that.  

They decided that standing there in the rain waiting for Mikey to come home with the key was really not going to be the best idea, especially for Frank as his immune system totally sucked. So they figured they’d walk back to Bert’s, find Mikey, Ray and Bob and all go home together. Gerard even gave Frank his jacket. They didn’t really talk much on their way, it wasn’t awkward as such, just there really wasn’t much more to be said. They followed to path back to where the two of them had just come from, Gerard generally staring at the chewing gum speckled sidewalk while Frank was mindlessly humming some Misfits song to himself. They walked past where Ben and his gang had been having their get together and noticed all the broken glass on the ground. He mentally shook his head at how pathetic they all are. 
When they got to Bert’s, the majority of people had already left; it was stupid-o’clock in the morning after all. They went inside to find the remaining people sprawled out all over the place, on top of tables, the stairs, each other. The house absolutely stunk of alcohol and drugs, Gerard could also smell the unmistakeable odour of vomit too. The host was nowhere to be seen and Frank hoped he’d not gone and done anything stupid after he’d run out on him. The pair began their search for their three friends. Frank decided he’d check upstairs and told Gerard to stay down and maybe check outside if he didn’t find them anywhere else. 

Gerard wove his way in and out of people lying on the ground trying hard not to stand on anyone’s limbs or any glass. He checked the living room, moving people’s passed out bodies to see if any of them were lying on his brother or friends, but he had no such luck. A few random people who were still conscious noticed Gerard adjusting people and gave him some dodgy looks, which he chose to ignore and continue with his search. He made his way into the kitchen, again there was no obvious sight of the guys but he carried on moving things around, and checking in cupboards, but to no avail. He tried calling their names but no one was answering, panic had started to set in a little bit, he tried not to let it take over though, for all he knows Frank might have found them upstairs and was chatting to them. He was just about to shout up to Frank and ask him when he heard giggling coming from somewhere. He frowned to himself and tried to listen to what direction it was coming from. He didn’t hear the sound for a few moments and was just starting to think he may have imagined it, when there it was again; it was coming for the direction of the stairs. It was then that Gerard noticed to cupboard that lead under the stairs and that that was in fact where the noise was coming from. He was slightly nervous about opening it, who knows who was in there? But he was sure it was a giggle he recognised. Slowly he reached for the cold silver door handle and pulled it downwards, his heart rate picking up pace when suddenly a very hyper and apparently a very amused Mikey came stumbling out of the cupboard. 

“Hey, Geeeeeeeee!”
“Errr, hey, Mikes. Are you okay?” Gerard asked quite amused at his younger brother’s wonky glasses and messy hair. 
“I’m great!” Mikey was clearly trying to speak normally and not slur his speech so Gerard wouldn’t notice his drunken state not that sitting in an empty coat cupboard giggling to himself isn’t too much of a give away of course.
“Why were you in the cupboard?” Gerard asked realising that it’s not the most normal place to find your brother.
“Me and Ray were playing hide and seek.”
“Okaaaaaay! We need to go. Where are the others?”
“I don’t know they’re hiding!” Mikey stated in a kind of ‘duhh!’ way. 
Gerard just rolled his eyes at his brother and dragged him the rest of the way out of the cupboard stating that they needed to go and find them.

That seemed to get Mikey very excited and ran towards the back door dragging Gee along with him shouting Ray and Bob’s names continuously. The back garden wasn’t all that big so it should be quite easy to find them if they were out there. Mikey informed Gerard that he was going to check one side and that Gee should check the other and they’ll meet in the middle. Gerard complied simply for ease. He wasn’t really having much look especially since Mikey kept informing Gee that he’d found Ray, when on closer inspection it was just a garden bush which Mikey had mistaken for Ray’s fro. Easy mistake to make, obviously. Eventually, after a long search Gerard had managed to actually see a big brown mass of puffy hair, belonging to his good friend. Ray was slumped asleep behind a big tree at the back of the garden. Gerard woke him explaining what time it was, where he was and what was wrong with Mikey.

“Seems legit.”
“He’s been talking to himself for the past ten minutes claiming the unicorns are coming to rescue him, we need to find Bob and get him to bed!”
“Oh, don’t worry about Bob, he picked up some girl and told me to tell you guys he’s ‘off to get laid so don’t wait up.’At least one of us got some tonight!”
“Nice. Okay, let’s go and get Frank and go home.”



Frank made his way up the stairs on his quest to find his friends, he still felt extremely guilty about when had happened that night but he was on a high at the fact the Gerard had kissed him. So he can’t still be mad at him right? Right. He decided he’ll have a good talk to Gee tomorrow when they’ve all slept the rest of the booze off. 
When he got to the top of the stairs he wasn’t entirely sure which room to try first, he was just faced with multiple white doors looking at him. The only one he knew was Bert’s, and he decided to try that one last. Just in case. He walked over to the door which was farthest away and opened it slowly just poking his head through the small gap he’d created. No one there. Damn it! He hoped all three of them would be in there, all he’d have to do was collect them and they could go home. But nothing’s ever that simple is it? He moved along to the next door where he could hear faint noises coming from. He was slightly weary but grabbed the handle nonetheless. Slowly creaking the door open, he popped his head in and noticed two figures in the bed, doing things which no one should have to witness and Frank quickly pulled the door shut knowing he was now scarred for life. He wasn’t even sure how the two people had managed to get into the position without breaking or dislocating any bones! He moved along to the next white door being sure to hold his ear close to it this time to listen for any disturbing sounds which he really does not need to observe. It was silent behind it so he opened it reluctantly. He realised that it was the bathroom. None of his friends were in there; however there was a random dude asleep in the bathtub. Frank being the good guy that he is – sometimes- checked that the guy was still breathing before leaving the room. 
The final room on that floor was Bert’s. Frank found himself nervous for some reason. He shouldn’t be scared of Bert, they’d been friends for years and he’d never do anything to hurt Frank right? Wrong. 
Frank slowly turned the door knob and walked into the bedroom. It smelled terribly of drugs and alcohol, worse then when they first entered the house even. To begin with Frank couldn’t see anyone in there and was just about to turn and leave when he noticed a hand sticking out from the other side of Bert’s bed. Frank cautiously walked over to it and saw that it was in fact Bert’s hand. He was lying on his floor surrounded by alcohol and pills, his eyes were wide open and his pupils were huge. Frank started to wonder if he was even alive, when suddenly he blinked, making Frank jump a mile. 

“Frank?”
“Jesus, Bert you scared me!”
“Why’re you here?!” Bert demanded obviously still pissed that Frank turned him down.
“I’m looking for Mikey, Bob and Ray. Have you seen them?”
Bert had stood up now and was face to face, well face to chest with Frank.
“No.” Bert was clearly not happy and Frank was just about to turn around and exit the room when his right wrist was grabbed and he was spun back around sharply. 
“You’re not running away from me again!”
“Bert c’mon you’re clearly stoned, we’ll talk about this tomorrow.”
“NO!” Bert screamed making Frank stop trying to wriggle his wrist free.
Bert managed to turn them around so Frank was stood in the middle of the room while the older boy went over and locked his bedroom door. 
Frank visibly gulped and Bert turned to face him again with a menacing and determined look in his eyes. He walked over and punched Frank straight in the face, it was so quick Frank didn’t see it coming therefore had no time to attempt to avoid it. He knew this wasn’t good. Sure Frank can fight, and he’s the best at what he does, but to be the best, you have to learn from the best, and he learned form Bert. He knew there was no way he was getting out of this easily. 
Bert grabbed Frank’s hair and yanked him into a standing position, only to throw another punch to his stomach. Frank bit his lip in the process causing blood to gush from it. Bert noticed this and pulled Frank by his shirt and pinned him to the wall, his hands firmly gripping Frank’s wrists by his head. Frank was clearly a lot weaker than Bert but it didn’t stop him trying to but up a fight against him.
Try as he might, Frank just couldn’t get free from the older boy’s vice like grip. Bert lowered his head closer to Frank’s and slowly licked up the blood which his lip had produced. Frank simply whimpered in response.

“Now, Frankie-boy. This is what you get when you try and fuck me over! Although being the faggot that you are you’ll probably enjoy it!” Bert spat.
‘Hypocrite’ Frank thought. ‘He wanted it more than I did, yet I’m the faggot..’ He knew that it was the booze and the drugs taking over Bert’s body that were causing him to do this, so he decided that if he was able to argue with Bert for long enough for them to wear off he might get off easier then he first thought.
“Bert, you don’t wanna do this. I know you don’t. This isn’t you.”
“Oh trust me Frank, I do! I wanna see you going through the worst pain possible.” Bert stated as he forcefully smashed his lips against Frank’s shoving his tongue into his mouth without warning. The taste was vile, Frank wanted to vomit there and then but he knew that would not be a good idea, so he held it down. Bert still had Frank pinned to the wall but with just the one hand this time. His right hand was busy groping Frank and fumbling with the button on his pants, just as he had done a few hours prior. Frank squirmed and wriggled to try and escape but he was just too weak. He felt his zipper being pulled down and his skinnies being yanked down his legs to his ankles. It’s not very often he admits it, but Frank was terrified. He wanted to scream and run and cry but he couldn’t, he may be weak against Bert physically but he refused to show his weakness emotionally. He would take it like a man if he had to, as he had so many times told his victims to do. Admittedly he would never ever do something like this to someone, beat on them, sure.. but sexually, not a chance, that’s just sick. He felt Bet shove his cold hand down his boxers and start stroking him. It didn’t feel nice and it wasn’t turning him on at all, it just made him want to die there and then, he literally could not believe this was happening to him. It may not have been turning Frank on, but it sure as hell was turning Bert on. Frank noticed that his attacker was completely hard and had also at some point stripped down to just his boxers. 
“Bert, stop. You know you don’t wanna do this!”
“Oh Frankie, I want this more than you fucking realise.”
It was then that Frankie noticed that Bert was genuinely enjoying this, he wasn’t slurring and his pupils were practically normal. He’d sobered up and he was still abusing Frank. Suddenly without warning Frank was spun around to face the wall and his boxers were ripped down roughly. He was well aware of where this was heading and tried his best to stay calm, which in this situation isn’t the easiest thing to do. He felt Bert adjusting behind him and soon enough found that he’d also removed his boxers. Frank could feel Bert’s rock hard length poking his thigh, almost teasing him, than a few seconds later he felt the worst pain he had ever experienced, no warning, no preparation, nothing. Bert slammed into him with all his might letting out a deep groan of pleasure, while Frank could do nothing but scream out in pain. His wrists had been let go and Bert’s hands had found their way to the smaller boy’s hips, bruising them almost instantly. Frank could do nothing but wait and hope that it’d all be over soon; of course it was never going to be as soon a he would’ve liked. Bert continued to pound into Frank over and over again, pulling almost all the way out before smashing back in again. Frank could feel blood running down the inside of his thighs and prayed to god that this torture would quickly come to and end as tears were now streaming down his face, he didn’t give a fuck about his emotions anymore, he was broken now anyway. All of a sudden Bert came into Frank with a load moan. He rode out his orgasm and pulled out of Frank, who fell to the floor. He also noticed the blood on Bert’s penis and wondered how much damage had actually been caused. He was too worn out to move, and could do nothing but sit and watch and Bert got dressed with a sick smirk playing on his lips. Frank realised he’d landed on the floor just next to his own boxers and slowly slipped them on trying not to move too much. Bert turned around and faced Frank still smirking at him.

“See you around Frankie-boy.” He whispered with a wink. He turned on his heel, unlocked the door and walked out leaving Frank sat in a pool of his own blood and tears, waiting for someone to come and find him.





Hope this chapter was okay, please review and let me know what you think :)
I know I owe you amazing people a huge apology for not updating. I know I said on the last chapter that I was having trouble with my family, and it’s just got worse and worse, my cousins have been to prison, they’re out now but they’ve sill not their baby back yet and it’s all been so stressful, I’ve had no time so I’m so sorry for not updating, and I’m sorry if it takes me a long time to post more chapters, but obviously, my family needs me and they come first. Lots of love to you beautiful people.
Aj xo 
Sign up to rate and review this story