Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

NEW STORY! what do you think?

by rowangiggles 2 reviews

Okay! so I've been working on this idea for months!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Drama,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2012-04-24 - Updated: 2012-04-24 - 237 words

0Unrated
Okay so i got this idea 7 or 8 months ago and most of my ideas fade away or get pushed to the back really quickly but this one stuck with me. now i know there are a lot of My Chem high school stories already but i would appreciate it so much if someone wanted to read mine. ive already written up the first 5 chapters (ish- some need editing(I'm not gonna lie you you. P.S brackets inside brackets!)) so ill hopefully be uploading the prologue with in the next couple of days! this story only has Gerard (as the main), Mikey and Frank in so far but Ray will defo's be in it later (i think!). i can't tell you a lot about the story right now because it will kinda ruin the first chapter but i can tell you that lots of chapters and flash backs are based on songs (some My Chem some other bands) and it has lots of references to other story's/quotes/movies in it (i get very inspired!) but its all original and its actually very personal to me with a lot of bits drawing from personal experience and stuff- so i really hope someone will read it! you don't have to if you don't want to but ya know whatever :) okay I'm done! I'll update v.soon!
-R
OHH and i have drawings! i got a bit carried away!
Sign up to rate and review this story