Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

mentally messed up

by frankiero_is_my_hero 1 review

My name is frank Iero… and I have lived on the streets for the past six months. Been seventeen three months. No job. No home. No friends. No life.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst - Characters: Frank Iero - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2012-04-26 - Updated: 2012-04-27 - 263 words

2Exciting
Mentally messed up.
Life shouldn’t be this way. It’s not right. Not fair. Everyone else seems to have it easy. And it’s even worse when people complain that their life is terrible… and it’s really not, money isn’t everything… I mean it’s not the end of the world because your dad decided that he could only buy you one horse instead of three is it? At least your dad didn’t kick you out three months before you seventeenth birthday… because you kissed another guy… when your family raised you as a catholic…

He said that I was a disgrace to my family and my religion. He nearly chucked me out with none of my stuff but he said that he was going to be… ‘Nice’ as he put it… and give me three minutes to pack. He nearly took my purity ring but I left before he had a chance. I don’t see what the big deal is… I KISSED him. That was it. A kiss. Not… something… that would mean me having to PROPERLY get rid of my ring that I had worn since I was a kid. My name is frank Iero… and I have lived on the streets for the past six months. Been seventeen three months. No job. No home. No friends. No life.

sorry for tis being s short, the next chapter will definately be longer... i just wanted to get this up before mum turns the wi-fi off... AGAIN -.- ANYWAYS, enjoy, r&r please!! thanks!!
-ebony xo
Sign up to rate and review this story