Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > STAN

Put your picture on my wall....

by LETDOWNOFTHECENTURY 0 reviews

Gerard's first letter. a short story

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Drama - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [!!!] [V] - Published: 2012-04-29 - Updated: 2012-04-29 - 280 words

0Unrated
Dear Frank,
I've wrote you this year, but you must have lost the letters. SOmetimes I write adresses to badly.
I left you my cell, home, and email, but no response. I heard about your mom. I'm sorry.
I know you hear this everyday, but I'm your biggest fan!
How's your daugthers?? I'm gonna adopt with my girlfriend, Lacey, so I'm about to be a father.
I'm gonna name the kid Holden, after your band Pencey Prep. I even have the underground albums you did in Eyeball. That shits sick man. I've got posters of you all over my room. Please write back, thanks man.
Thanks.
Sincerely,
your man, G.

__________________________________--
Gerard Way looked down at the letter he had haphazardly written, and went to the bathroom, he grabbed some downers, and drank a fifth of vodka.
Suddenly, the room spun, and Gerard threw up in the sink. The downers spilled into the grimey sink. He wiped his mouth, and walked back to the desk. He had been down in the basement for 3 days.
His face was gaunt, and pale. He splashed water on his face, and grabbed the hair dye, he scrubbed his brown hair, dying it black.
He looked horrible, he was shaking, and sweat was pouring down his face. He looked at himsel fin the mirror, and punched the mirror, cracking it!
he grabbed a blade, and sliced it across his arm, looking at the crimson liquid pouring down his arm.
A smile crept across his face, and he sliced once more. He washed up, and put on a bandage, and went to his bed, closing his eyes.
Eminem-inspired fic! STAN is an amazizng song! :) xo Jules
Sign up to rate and review this story