Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The Scientific Experiment

Waking Up Next To You - Chapter 8..?

by Frankenstien 1 review

Charli wakes up next to Bob.. Hows she gonna feel bout this..?

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres:  - Warnings: [!] [!!] [!!!] - Published: 2012-04-29 - Updated: 2012-04-29 - 605 words

0Unrated
Charlis POV

I snuggled into my dovet smiling at how warm and comfortable it was, I hugged my dovet closer to me, it hugging me back. I sighed in my half asleep form, somthing gental was stroking my hair, my head was moving slowly up and down, I hugged my pillow closer to my face snuggling into it, slowly falling back to sleep.

Bob's POV

I woke up and looked around, confused as to where I was, then realising that I was stll in Charlis room, she had her head on my chest my arms encircliing her, her arms around my neck. Charli snuggled into my chest, smiling slightly, hugging me closer, I smiled hugging her closer to me to, and started strocking her hair gentally. Charli signhed gentially, hugging me closer yet again, I smiled falling back to sleep.

When I woke again we where in the same postion, Charli's head still on my chest. Charli's eyes slowly opened, she blinked a few times before coming to, her eyes resting on me, I smiled down at her.

'You stayed..' Charli smiled back at me, snuggling into my chest more.

'I said I would, did I not?' I chuckled quietly, kissing her head. 'Charli I don't know if you want to hear this or not.. but I really like you..' I said quietly, grimicing waiting for her to run.

'I.. I like you too, Bob.' I smiled as she said this, Charli looking up at me smiling back.

'Really..?' I asked, knowing that she was serious, only asking to hear it again.

'I wouldn't lie about somthing like this..' Charli smiled, leaning up slowly and kissing me gentally, a quick, small kiss. I stared at Charli wondering how she likes someone like me, someone so, quiet.. so insignificant.. Charlies stomache growled, braking the silence of the room, I chuckled quietly, pulling her up with me into a sitting postion.

'Breakfast?' I asked, lifting my eyebrows as her stomache rubbled again.

'Hmm, yeah.' Charli giggled, getting up out of bed, pulling me up with her.

-In the kitchen-

I was humming as I cooked the bacon and eggs, Charli setting the table behind me, I cooked enough for Ray, Gerard, Charli and myself, and made sure I cooked Frank some facon. I was just flipping the bacon when a pair of arms encirclued me, a face being pressed into my back. I smied knwoing it was Charli.

'Call the others, breakfast is ready, I turned around in her arms before she could go, kissing her quickly before turning back to the food, smirking to myself.

'GUYS BREAKFAST!' Charli shouted down the corridor towards the tv room where the others where.

'Omnomnom. Food.' I smiled, putting the food onto the plates, making sure Frank's food was on his personalised plate, other wise he'd bitch and moan untill he got the plate. Charli giggled behind me, making me jump and spin around. She was smiling and giggling. 'What?' I asked laughing slightly, pulling her towards me, my arms going around her waste, her arms going around my neck.

'You and you're 'omnomnom food'.' Charli giggled, leaning up to kiss my nose.

'Ahh, you guys are so cute.' I looked up to see Frank and Gerard in the door way, smiling, holding hands.

'So are you guys.' Charli smiled, hugging me closer. I just stood there and rolled my eyes, hugging Charli closer.

I will finish this chapter at some point but I curently have to go bed, which sucks ass but still :D

Frankiexx
Sign up to rate and review this story