Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > this is life in the zones.

Can’t we just stop and say sorry?

by frankiero_is_my_hero 2 reviews

We lost the dracs that were chasing us eventually, but by that time we were all getting very irritable. Mind you though… isn’t that to be expected when you spend more than two hours (at least) ...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Drama - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2012-04-30 - Updated: 2012-04-30 - 434 words

1Insightful
We lost the dracs that were chasing us eventually, but by that time we were all getting very irritable. Mind you though… isn’t that to be expected when you spend more than two hours (at least) in the car, in the desert each day.

“Jet!! Can we stop soon! My legs are aching again!” ghoul wined as he fiddles with a loose thread on his leather gloves.

“Ghoul. That’s the fifth time you have asked me in ten minutes. We are coming up to a rebel base soon I think, just off the border of zone three. So nearly.” He replied sighing.

“Damn ghoul. You would expect grace to be asking the annoying whiney questions… but no.” kobra said resting his head on the glass window.

“Hey. Leave me alone.” Ghoul said jutting his bottom lip out in fake tantrum.

Ghoul was nearly always the one to break the awkward silence with any random thought that popped into his head… just because he could. He always knew how to make even the worse situations seem slightly brighter, even making me laugh when I only wanted to cry.

Back when I was… not poison… I had left for a bit and they had written me a letter. Frank had brightly decorated his and had written at the bottom:
Please come back… we miss you like fat people miss… cake… and chocolate… and skittles (yey skittles!!!!)

This had made me laugh more than I had done in a while…

But I shook my head in a vain attempt to rid my mind of all thoughts that would remind me of then. I didn’t want to remember. It hurt.

“Gracie, how you doing?” I asked her as she propped her head on my shoulder and sighs loudly.

“I guess I’m doing okay, I don’t like having to always run. Run. Run. To we HAVE to poison? Can’t we just stop and say sorry?” her innocent mind, not yet ruined by the hatred of the world or brain washed in the midst of all the violence. She still carried on though.

“We would if we could grace, but these people aren’t very nice. We can’t just shake hands and smile and this all be over. It’s not that easy.” I squeezed her hand gently and then let go again.” If things were that easy then the world would be a much nicer place.”


zippy dee do daa! next chappy up!! and yes! score! mum didnt turn the wi fi off just yet!! ;D rate and review pwease!!
-ebony xo
Sign up to rate and review this story