Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

The Sharpest Lives

by GerardAllTheWay 2 reviews

My first request fic- for aimeeierogrohlbear I HOPE YOU LOVE IT.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Humor - Published: 2012-05-01 - Updated: 2012-05-01 - 804 words

0Unrated
"Aimee Hawkins! Pay attention!" Shut it, Ms. Tyler.
Hi. I'm Aimee Hawkins. I'm 15 and I go to Belleville High. I hate it there. I get in trouble loads and no one likes me. Well, except for Avi. And Andy. Stuff it, add Mikey and Gerard to that list. But they're all insane for being my friends- well, at least I think they are.
"Why? It's not like you're gonna need advanced long division skills if you're gonna become a guitarist," I pointed out. Ms. Tyler was clearly pissed at me, so I decided to be smart and avoid another detention by zipping my thin, pink lips and write lyrics instead. I liked writing song lyrics, yeah. I wanted to be a guitarist for a band in later life. Much better than doing something boring. What'd my
After what seemed like a lifetime, the bell rang and the hordes crashed through the door. One day, I swear to God they're gonna break that damn door. I was the last to leave, seeing as getting through was usually impossible. Slinking along the corridors, I was probably the most feared 15-year-old here. I was a kitten once you got to know me- but before that, I was a force to be reckoned with and everyone knew that round here. Well, maybe except the cheerleaders and their thick-ass boyfriends.
I strode along the field to the corner where I usually sat with my four friends. Oh, that sounds so pathetic, FOUR friends. Jesus Christ. Anyway, as soon as I was 100 meters away, I heard 'This is Halloween' by Marilyn Monroe playing and knew at least Andy was there.
"Aimee, there you are!" Andy called. Avi waved cheerily. Gerard looked up and smiled, and Mikey grinned.
"We were just talking about what song off American Idiot is best," Avi said.
"That- that was TALKING? Sounded more like arguing to me," Mikey laughed, mouth full of sandwich.
"Well, it's obviously Boulevard of Broken Dreams" was all Gerard said- more like murmured before plunging back into the magical world of his art book. He drew- non stop. He was mega-talented. Most of the drawings on my wall were his- that and a couple of Mark Ryden paintings. What, he did great art, too!
"Personally, I think it's American Idiot," Andy laughed while squeezing Avi's hand. I probably should point out right now, at this vy second, that Andy and Avi were dating. And weren't afraid to show it- I had seen WAY more PDA's than a normal fifteen year old should have seen. I grinned and plonked myself next to Mikey. Mikey was awesome- he played bass and was fantastic at it. He could play "Lying Is The Most Fun A Girl Can Have Without Taking Her Pants Off" by Panic! At The Disco and made it sound amazing- better than the original. Sometimes Gerard sang along. Gerard was the singer of this group- him and Andy were, anyway. Ah, my group of friends.
Mikey Way- 13, plays bass, massive Anthrax enthusiast.
Gerard Way- 15, artist extraordinnaire and possessor of a fantastic voice, Misfits lover.
Avi Summers- 15, drummer, adores Green Day with all her Andy-smothered heart.
Andy Biersack- The oldest of our group, 16, another awesome voice and fan of pretty much all rock and punk.
Then there was me.
Aimee Jenkins- 15, guitarist, and definitely a rock/punk girl. The amount of vintage band tees I had almost outnumbered the amount of boob jobs the head cheerleader, Selena Krispin, had.
Selena Krispin- 16, head blonde slut. Considers One Direction and Justin Bieber gods. Probably my arch-nemesis.
So, the Green Day argument went on for a bit. Eventually Mikey and I started up our own conversation, listened to Nirvana, and watched Andy fall out of a tree to prove how manly he was. Insert massive faceplate here. I checked my phone and realized we had a few precious minutes till class began. I had Science with Mikey- I mentally high-fived myself there. Doing Science with Mikey was like joking with a comedian. You were bound to end up on the floor laughing- or possibly on fire. Mikey once accidentally set me in fire. Let's just say my back-combed, shoulder-length brown hair looked a little 'singed' for a bit. Heh.
The bell rang, signaling for us to get off our asses and go to class. I sighed and loped across the field, heading to the Science lab with my Pain is Beauty backpack slung over my shoulder. The class was mostly filled when I got there. I headed to my usual spot in the room- the only spot that got no sun- only to find someone sitting there.

A.N- Chapter Two will be up soon, I've got Pharyngitis so I get to stay home and do whatever I feel like so yeah. Write soon xxx
Claire
Sign up to rate and review this story