Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > C'est La Vie, Baby...

C'est La Vie, Baby...

by MidnightSNoise 2 reviews

“No matter how bad it is, being a killjoy in the literal sense, destroying the notion that everything is perfect as BL/ind portrays to be”

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Angst,Fantasy,Sci-fi - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [!!!] [V] [?] - Published: 2012-04-24 - Updated: 2012-04-25 - 2480 words

1Exciting
Chapter One.
I Think Of Running Away


-Kate, Hurry up honey- The sweet voice of my mother sounds through an empty street behind the hot sun of California.
-Sure mum- I smiled at her, grabbing my last suitcase, steeping in the yellow and arid grass, walking quick to the family’s car. The incandescent sun warming and burning my exposed skin in my sleeveless black shirt, heating the metal in my lip, nuisance in the eyes. Thank God I’m wearing sunglasses.
I opened the door of the car in front of me while my mom was standing next to me, sweating a little.
-All ready?- She ask kindly, raising a hand to cover her green eyes.
-Yes- I sigh, pushing the little luggage in the trunk behind and I closed it. From the backpack that I always carry with me when I’m traveling, a little medal fall of it, jumping out in the sandy ground.
The piece of silver shinning in the sun, just a gift from my best friend David. He taught me how to live, survive everyday and how to be a real person. The medal says “Awake and Unafraid” to remember all the times together. My most valued possession.
-No more than old junk- My stepfather growls, grabbing the piece of silver and throwing it away with any doubt. Without think, I just walked behind the medal, don’t stare at the man's anger.
-You don’t need it! Is just a rusty piece of metal.- He yelled to me as I found the little medal in the middle of the desert street.-Hurry and go girl! We’re late for your fault!- I leaned up, murmuring something like “It was your fault, anyway, I found it in 3 minutes”. I admit that I’m angry with him but, he doesn’t deserve my time fucking time anyway. Just another phrase of my little David.
Cleaning the medal, another sound came to my ears down the street. I move my head to one side and saw David running fast to me. His short and messy brown hair sparkling with the day light, shining some sweat drops in his tanned skin.
-Hey!- He gasped, trying to catch air to breath, closing his eyes and resting his hands on his knees.
He stand up and suddenly pulling me into a hug –I’ll miss you so much Robbin…- He said still gasping a little. I wrapped my arms in his neck as I close my eyes, his warm body holding me tight.
-Me too- I embrace him tighter and rest my chin in his elbow, he’s no too tall, that’s good ‘cause I'm almost a midget. Well, I’m exaggerating, but yeah... I’m short. –But, just are two days, I’ll be here soon- I whisper.
-Yeah, but…. It looks like a fucking million of years without you- He whisper in my hair.
-Just hurry up! Kate, I really don’t care if you’ll stay here alone- The man yelled at us, angry an bothered like always, but David just hold me tighter if it’s possible.
-Love you David, see you soon Okay?- I smile at him, looking his hopeful hazel eyes.
-Sure, Love you Rob- He kissed me cheek and ruffled my hair playfully as he let me go.
“Rob”, or “Robbin” are just my nicknames of our childhood, when I was a young girl, I liked so much Batman and that kind of stuff, so one day I wrote “Robbin” with double “b” and that stayed.
I like it. I breath a little “Goodbye” and then walk to the man next to the car, facing it and spit –Happy now?- He, almost spitting poison and shit about me. I rolled my eyes and go up to the machine, grabbing my backpack to put my sunglasses there. I saw at the window and David was waving his hand to me as I do, my stepfather notice that and he starts driving to the Wolfblood Beach, just to keep me far away from my best friend.
I sighed as I apart from the glass. –So, Why we are going unexpectedly to the beach?-I said lying down in the huge seat of the car.
-We’re going to spend some time with your uncles, honey. It’s been a long time without see them- My mom says.
-Anyway, they’re rich! That’s matters! We’ll spend a really good vacations, huh? Away from that, that…. drugged guy friend of yours.- The driving man says, he doesn’t deserves be called like my “dad” neither “my stepfather”.
I sighed again ignoring the last comment, because he knows with that he can bother me.
I pick up a magazine from my bag and starts passing the pages randomly. Then, I saw something that catch my attention, something interesting, something about The Killjoys. I heard before a lot of rumors and news about them. In the colored page were four faces, covered in a red “x” and black bars with “exterminate” on them. I ran my fingers through the pictures, for me are heros, amazing rebels and survivors from the black and white world of BL/ind, but I still don’t know really much of them. My family wasn’t taken for the draculoids because we live away from the main base from the Zone 1, outsides of Zone 6.
I went out of my mind as my mom turn on the radio, listening some news.

“Savage beatings have been reported on the outskirts of Zone Four. Troops have been deployed, but have yet to make any arrests or gain any new information on the whereabouts of the gang suspected in the killing and dismembering of S/c/a/r/e/c/r/o/w Metropolitan.”

-Did you heard that? –Oli, my mother says.
-Yeah, just more vandalism and shit like that. The people are just wasting their lives- James, The madman, spits again, frowned ‘cause he wanted to be part of BL/ind, but they said he has no potential, and he not accepted just be a simply draculoid, he never take the pills and ran away.

“Battery City has been seeing some sunshine these past few weeks. Ultra violet consumption is at an all time high, leaving the power drought a supposed thing of the past. So if you’re thinking of heading to Wolfblood Beach this weekend, get an early start as experts are expecting record attendance. In other news parts of the Neon District can expect some heavy acid winds this evening, but the burn is expected to subside around 21:00 and should not effect the Fever Festival being held there this evening.”

I was still reading and admiring the pictures of the Killjoys in the piece of paper when I started to talk: -They are no wasting their lives, they’re fighting for what they want, and what we really want….- I said slowly.
“Shut up whore” He whisper but loud enough to hear.

“Keeping an eye to the sky, and your finger on the pulse, Better Living Industries the Zone's #1 outlet for information and commerce signing off.”

-James! Don’t talk to her like that!- My mom said. I just tighter my fists and sat up.
-Anyway, when she’s bored of a man or that mad guy, uh, David, she goes to sleep with a women. And don’t protect her Oli, she’s mature now and she deserves it. To be treated like what she really is.- He just talked with no expression –What an useless teen….
-It’s enough James, stop it! –My mom raise her voice and using a harsh tone, she talked. –She’s your daughter and you treat her like a…. cheap bitch. –She doubt for a second but she finally speak.
-I said you Olivia! Don’t protect her, It’s stupid. She deserves to be treated like that.- His face covered in a dark red, spitting in my mom’s face the words he use, she take a quick look to me as I moved my head to the sides, indicating he doesn’t worth. She keeps silence, she taught me how not waste your time in bullshit like that. All went silence, a deep silence. I grabbed my Ipod and my earphones, searching for a song that would calm me down. I found “Yesterday” by Pencey Prep, just an old band I found years ago, I like them so much. The music begins as we travel by the desert highway. I saw to the window as I started to whisper the lyrics for myself.

“I think of running away,
I can't keep running away.
Can't keep feeling the same.
I can't keep taking the blame.
I wanna run with you.
I don't care what we do,
Gotta get out of this place,
Because it feels
like yesterday.”

Nothing interesting on the background of the desert of California.

“Day….”

Just desert

“Day….”

Desert

“Day….”

And –OMG! LOOK! More desert….
The beautiful voice keeps singing, as my phone vibrates in the pocket of my gray skinnies, and I watched. It was a text from David. A little smile escape form my lips.

-I miss you :(
Will you take me with you?
David was here ;)

Quickly I texted back.

You can run away with me anytime you want :)
xoxoKate

I smile again, he makes me happy. I sigh as I watched a sign on the road: “Zone 6”
I frowned as I was trying to remember something….. something really important….
Dr. Death Defying radio!! I need to hear it! Sorry Pencey Prep but I have to do this. I quit the song and put on radio transmissions.
“…. It looks like Jet-Star and the Kobra kid had a clap with an exterminator….”–SHIT! The transmission are falling! Quick! Fix it! FIX IT!-“…dusted out on route Guano” –YES!-“So it's time to hit the red-line and up thrust volume out there, keep your boots tight, keep your gun close, and die with your mask on if you've got to. Here is the Traffic.”
Then “Party Poison” sounds on the radio as I sang. My Chemical Romance is my favorite band, just… They disappeared years ago. I’m afraid they’re draculois… What if they are the master piece in all the Better Living Industries!? Fuck!
The song was cut by another transmission, with a female voice –"Everything is perfect, We can fix you, Building a better yo…"- I changed the transmission quickly, I know what it is. BL/ind trying to wash some brains through the radio… again. Everytime I’m afraid of this, but, the transmission I was listening first is illegal, but Owww, I liked that song.
Oh! More desert! I’m so fucking excited.
I take my music machine and started to search another song again, the music appears.
“Sleep” by My Chemical Romance. I love that song. I love all of their songs. I began to think, lost in my own mind as I watched more of the arid background. “Sleep” means for me something like, I mean…everytime I heard it, is like a little child in a middle of a war, hide with her mother in a cold and dark basement of an old house, hearing the bombs crashing with the ground, the painfull moans of the innocent people, and the corpses falling from fight, as the mom says to her kid to ‘sleep’, singing for him/her and in into a no-painfull death, just for never wake again.
Thinking about sleep… I should take a nap. The naps are good. I giggle. I’m fucking tired to see no more than the Oh-so-lovely-desert. Listening “Sleep” for my sleep….
I close my eyes, letting the music calm me down and taking me into a deep sleep.
*
I woke up.
God, that nap was good. -Ugghhh- I groan to myself, rubbing my closed eyes. Why is so cold here? And, why are this sand in the car? I guess James wanted to take a cheap souvenir…
I open my eyes.
Wait….
What is this!?
Why… why I am here?
A tear of fear was falling from my scared face, looking at nothing. Just, desert.
And more desert.
I still was lying in the sand, the tanned sand of the muffled desert.
They left me.
They left me in the nothing.
With, nothing more than my backpack, my Ipod and….. where’s my phone? I guess my stepfather took it, just because he knew that I’ll can’t call them.
I’m alone in this, alone in the desert.
The shine of the moon glow was the only thing that is with me now.
How they can me do this?
I knew that James wanted to dispose off of me.
But, not in this way.
And.. were was my mo-
MY MOM!
I hope she’s fine, and safe.
I sit down, lying my head between my legs, just some tears falling, not for me, not for my stepfather, not because the fact of being alone with the moon on this arid desert, tears falling for my mother, she’s fine?
Then, my fear was bigger and bigger, my head and chest aches, my heart being to pound painfully, and all my body freeze.
I stand up and clean the tears, I need to find something to do.
But, in this… it’s almost impossi-
A light was traveling quickly towards to me.
I looked with glassy eyes
As I felt my body collapse on the fresh sand of the night.
Under the cold shine of the moon, in company of the cristal stars.
Sleep or death

GUYS!!!! I'M SO FUCKING SORRY FOR THIS!
I promised you that I'll update 3 days ago but, the thing is.... I have one of the weirdest skin disease called Pityriasis Lichenoides Chronica and there's no cure, so I went to the doctor because they're seeing what they can do for me.
I'm so sorry! Really....
Oh! and thank you so much for read! I'm so excited about this! :D!
I used Pencey Prep on this 'cause I was listening them when I was writing and I always wanted to explain Sleep of MCR in that way, in my mind's way. Don't forget! It's the year 2019 and it would be like 18 years of MCR, so I wrote that they dissapear for no reason... All in this are like 8 years in the future (?

R&R Please! :)
FOR THE GUYS FROM THE AUDITIONS!!!!!!!!!
The other characters will appear in the next chapter, Okay?
PS. Don't critique my grammar or ortography or stuff like that. I use spanish ._.
I LOVE YOU! ._.

xoxoMidnight's Noise

Never want to be like the others, 'cause you can be better.
Sign up to rate and review this story