Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > We Are Young

I Know I Gave It To You Months Ago

by dancingdragon 0 reviews

Chapter 7

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2012-05-02 - Updated: 2012-05-03 - 1041 words

0Unrated
Chapter 7

Firefly’s POV

After the uhm, contact between Frank, and me I gazed into his hazel eyes once more. He had his usual Frank smirk, and I only began to realize how adorable it was.

‘I can’t keep doing this!’ I told myself. ‘I can’t fall in love with him.. He’s in his 20’s and I’m still stuck in my sweet 16 years. He’s 6 years older than me! And he’s Gerard’s friend..’ I broke my gaze from him and quickly shoved him off with all my might, and ran. Ran so fast I kind of forgot why I was running. Then I remembered, I was going to find Angel, Corpse, Rose, and run. I spotted Angel’s multicolored hair, and quickly pulled her by the collar away from a strapping young fellow. I ran through the crowd, pulling a very confused Angel along with me. Corpse and Rose were together at the bar, bonus.

“C’mon! We are going backstage. NOW!” I yelled as I spotted Frank talking frantically to Mikey, Mikey obviously pissed. I ran even faster when I saw Ray, and when I saw my Dad, I could feel my finger twitch and on instinct grabbing the handle of my ray gun, which was resting peacefully in its holster.


I quickly shook off my feeling and led the group in a run to the door leading to backstage, pushed it, and ran to the exit and met the cold desert air. We loaded our stuff into the jeep, and sped away. The group didn’t ask many questions, as they could see my face as we left. It was nice to feel the desert air against my face, I needed to take a break and think about things a lot.

We cruised through the zones problem free, and finally made it to zone 6, and took the rugged path back to our base. Rose and I climbed off our bikes, and moved the rocks where we parked our cars and quickly found the boards and moved everything inside.

“What do you want to take back for now?” Corpse asked.

“I’m taking my acoustic, take whatever you want, we can come back tomorrow.”

I said, and grabbed my dusty acoustic. It had cost a fortune, but the lady gave me a discount if I promised to take care of her only baby left. I played her some songs, and I have visited her ever since every time we went to the Killjoy market to buy food. I bring the guitar most of the time, to play outside the shops and to play for her on our visits, and I often gain a couple bucks to buy little things along the way for our gang.

It was an old guitar, but it certainly had a lot of character.

The walk up the trail along the side of the giant hill was quiet, which was very unusual. Usually we sang, skipped up like the Wizard Of Oz, or did some other thing that was completely stupid and only we thought it was funny. But today it was different; it was like this when one of us was upset, whether it is thinking about our lives before B/L/ind took over, or an injury or bad day in the zones. I felt the walkie talkie strapped around my waist begin to crackle, meaning someone was trying to signal me to talk. We finally reached the top, each of us entering the rusty old hotel where we took over, everyone filing into the kitchen table, me answering the walkie talkie while the other waited around and listened.

“Look alive sunshine, are you hearing me little fly?” Doctor Deth Defying’s voice rang loud through the little device.

“Readin’ ya loud and clear doc.” I said into the talkie.

“The boys are looking for you.” He said, without any of his weird catch phrases, which sent shivers down my spine hearing him clearly.

“I know, Doc.” I said, also seriously.

“Party told me everything, Crash Queen. No use pretending with me.” He said, with the fatherly tone I hated.

“I know. And he’s dead to me, as well as the rest of them.” I said coldly. I didn’t bother to look at any of my gang, I stared at a certain chip in the table and didn’t bother looking anywhere else.

“What did the rest do? I know what Party did… But.” His voice faltered.

“Jet and Kobra knew how I was left to… Deal with my Mother, and Fun… I don’t even want to talk about it.”

“What did he do?” He asked, a little hint of laughing in his voice.

“He… Well.” I looked up at my gang, I could tell they were giggling. Had they saw?

“He what?” Doc said.

“He kissed me okay!” I shouted into the receiver and slammed it, putting my hands in my head, embarrassed.

I could hear my friends and the doctor both laughing, amused at how worked up I was over this.

“Why are you so upset Motor Baby, you’ve kissed a boy before!” He said, obviously amused by now.

“I know… It’s just. My Father does not find out about this!” I said, a thought suddenly occurring. I reminded myself we were killing them anyways.

“Of course not, The boys are back, and I’ll tell you one thing that they told me. “I want my daughter back, and I’m willing to take her by force if it means she’s with me.’ Is what Party told the guys and I. I’ll chat you later, don’t let a little dust bring you down!” He said, his radio voice picking up.

“Reading you loud and clear, Keep Running!” I said, and flicked the walkie-talkie off.

“So… You and Fun, huh?” Said rose, winking.

“No! He’s like… my uncle. And I have a plan…. And you have to promise me you’ll do it.” They all agreed, and I began to explain pretty much my whole life. And in the end, they understood, I helped them kill their demons, they were going to help me, it was almost perfect.
Sign up to rate and review this story