Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > tears fall for a reason

chapter 33

by rockerchick4life 0 reviews

frank has to see psychcologist and he doesnt wanna go.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2012-05-03 - Updated: 2012-05-03 - 525 words

0Unrated
gerards p.o.v
i stayed by his side all night, i didnt let go of his hand once. i just sat there and cried silently whilst he was sleeping.when the light peeked through the curtains of his room i sat up as he yawned and opened his beautiful eyes to look at me...'how long have you been up gee?' he asked me sleepily...' all night baby' i whispered and he just looks at me then looks away' its all my fault' i hear him whisper and i cant believe that he would say something like that. none of this has been his fault.i pull at his hand gently and he looks back at me and i can see the ain in his eyes, he really did believe that it was all his fault. ' oh baby none of this is your fault and dont you ever believe that it was, it was just how it was meant to be' i say quietly and kiss the top of his head lightly.i look into his beautiful eyes and i can see the tears that are threatning to fall but he wont let them. ' i love you gee' he says shakily and i pull him into my arms nd hold him close as the tears finlly fall. he looks up at me and i kiss him gently on his quavering lips and he smiles. he wraps his arms around my waist and uses my chest as a cushion. he falls asleep like that and i wrap my arms around him. just after frankie has fallen asleep a young looking female doctor enters the room and smiles at us and says quietly 'i'm sorry to disturb sir but mr iero will be having weekely sessions with the psychcologist following his suicide attempt so that he wont try to do it again' i just look at her and nod my head and she quietly leaves the room.i look down at frankie and smile weakley, my poor baby, my poor frankie.

franks p.o.v
i snuggle into gee and wrap my arms around him, i feel bad that he was awake all night because of me i close my eyes and pretend to be asleep as he plays with my hair. i hear the door open and a nurse comes in and i hear her tell gee that i have to have appointments with a psychcologist and then she leaves. i look up at gee when she closes the door..' i dont wanna see the doctor person gee' he looks down at me and sighs ' i know you dont frankie but i think it would be a good idea baby' he looks at me and i know tht he can see the defiance in my eyes..hes gonna have to fight to make me see a shrink, no one can find out my secrets,,it'll hurt too many people if they find out.

well i think this stories only gonna have bout five more chapters coz i know how im gonna end it now...please rate and review x
Sign up to rate and review this story