Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > You Know What They Do To Guys Like Us In Prison

Drunken Disaster

by TheBelittled 0 reviews

"She's still so afraid. Hasn't it been long enough? She shouldn't be remotely afraid of it anymore."

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Published: 2012-05-05 - Updated: 2012-05-05 - 1416 words

0Unrated
"I'm not going out there, and that's final! You can't make me go out there, Gerard!" Courtney negotiated, pointing her finger at the door. "I have rights. I don't have to follow you around like I'm Bandit or something, I can take care of myself!" she exclaimed.

Gerard rolled his eyes, grabbing her hand, trying to pull her along with him. "You're coming with us, Courtney. You can't be afraid of this for the rest of your life, you have to get out some time," he said.

"I will, but not right now, okay? Will you accept that?" she pulled her hand away from Gerard's, walking to the back of the bus, where the bunks were. "I'll be in here while you guys are gone. Bye, Gerard. Tell the others I said bye to them, too," she continued, closing the door after finishing. She plopped onto one of the bunks instantaneously.

She heard Gerard sigh and then the door slam. She smirked, knowing she had actually made Gerard leave her alone. That was something she never seemed to succeed at doing, so this just felt like a win for her rather than just not being treated like a two-year-old anymore.

"What happened?" Frank asked as Gerard walked out of the bus.

"I just don't get it," he began. "She's still so afraid. Hasn't it been long enough? She shouldn't be remotely afraid of it anymore. It's over and done with, I think she would be fine by now," he scratched his head.

The three other men sighed. "Let's just hope she doesn't remain scared forever," Frank said as they began walking to the event.

Courtney, on the other hand, was having a marvelous night already. She got rid of the guys and now, she could just laze around and do what she wanted, just so long as it wasn't wildly inappropraite. She would just about die of embaressment if they caught her doing something immature or inappropriate.

She instead resorted to the computer and, on occasion, her cell phone if someone in specific was trying to contact her. She didn't have much to do, so was just talking to friends via internet and email.

After hours, which it honestly didn't feel like that long to Courtney, the guys were walking back on the tour bus, all of them laughing. Frank was completely plastered the second he walked inside, tumbling over his own feet, slurring over his words, and the sound that indicated it all in his voice; the loopy, lazy, thoughtless voice that erupted whenever he said one simplistic word.

Courtney walked up to him, putting her arm around him. "I'll just help him to the bunk room," she muttered, walking to the bunks. She knew that nearly everything was either yelling or whispering when you were drunk, and she wanted nothing more then to make sure Frankie's eardrums didn't feel like they were being blown out.

She set him down on a bunk, accidentally falling down next to him. She chuckled, sitting up. "Sorry about that, Frank," she said quietly, getting off of his bunk. "Good night," she said, walking into what would sort of be considered the living room, sitting down next to Mikey on the couch. "How the hell did that happen to him? Did he drink all the alcohol there?" she asked, pointing her thumb at the bunk room.

Ray shook his head. "Oh, far from it, actually. I don't even think he really made a dent with how much he drank. He might have drank like, a hundredth of the alcohol there," he explained, resting his head against the table.

"Was there really that much?" Courtney asked, raising an eyebrow. She knew there was a possibility that there would be a ton of alcohol, but she surely didn't expect there to be that much.

"Yeah," Mikey said quietly, leaning his head back. "We've been dealing with intoxicated Frankie for about three and a half hours," he continued, a groan leaving his lips.

"You honestly have no idea how sorry I feel for you guys," Courtney chuckled, getting off of the couch and sitting in a stray chair. "Dealing with a drunk Frankie for that long must have been horrible."

Gerard was sitting down, his head in his hands, completely unmoved. Only now was everyone noticing this. Their eyes all rested upon Gerard. His head lifted above, staring at all of them. "What?" he asked simply, running his fingers through his hair.

"Are you okay, Gee?" Ray asked, pulling his head up from the table. "You look like you've just seen a ghost," he continued, getting off of the chair, moving toward Gerard.

"Yeah," Gerard replied, heading toward the bunk room. "I'm perfectly fine, I guess I just need a bit of sleep. I'll see you all tomorrow. Good night," he said, closing the bunk room door behind him.

~x~

Gerard shot up from the uncomfortable bunk, looking at his surroundings. "Shit," he said, placing his hand on his head. He had completely forgotten about the everthing that had happened at the event until that moment. Maybe it was the whole 'he was in prison recently' factor of it that made him repress everything. He had been doing that ever since they got out. But he just wanted to forget everything that happened at that horrific place.

He looked down at the bunk underneath him that was usually occupied by Mikey, who had been so kind as to offer Courtney his bunk while on tour with them, even though she insisted that the couch was fine and she would get up at least an hour before them so that she didn't bug them by sleeping the day away on the couch.

Gerard saw the sleeping face of the girl who he had been so thankful to. Hopefully Lyn-Z doesn't find out about it, he thought. He had probably entrusted his faith in her faster than with his own wife, which worried him quite a bit. He remained focused on the sleeping girl beneath him, though he knew it was beyond disturbing to do so.

For some reason, just the simple way her chest moved up and down like anyone else in the world interested him. His head was racing as these thoughts crossed his mind. It felt like when he had married Lyn-Z, except... with someone else. He knew the second this thought came into him mind that he was in major trouble, whether with himself, Lyn-z, or this Courtney girl.

"Could you perhaps stop staring at me?" she asked, her eyes coming into Gerard's view. "It's kinda freaking me out, Gee," she added.

"Oh, um, yeah," he turned his eyes from her, laying back down on his bunk, "sorry about that, I just..." he knew he needed to come up with an excuse, and fast, so he just said the first thing that popped up in his mind. "It's weird not seeing Mikey there."

"Oh, well I'm so sorry, I didn't even want to sleep here, Mikey was just being so kind, and he wouldn't take no for an answer, and... I'm so sorry," she said quickly. "If you want, I could go get him."

"No, Courtney, it's fine, I swear," he replied quickly. "I just haven't gotten used to seeing you there yet, I swear," he added, turning over in the bed.

"Oh, well, okay fine. I'll comply," she said, quickly falling back into a deep slumber.

Gerard sighed in relief. He was just hoping Frank and Ray hadn't woken up and heard everything they were saying to each other, and were silently laughing their asses off at them. He knew that was something they would definitely do, and not feel the least bit bad for it.

~x~

Courtney awoke with a pounding headache. She placed her hand atop her head, letting out a barely audible groan. She felt something pressing -- no, not pressing, pushing against her. She looked to her right, nearly screaming when she saw Frankie laying there next to her. It took her a while, but she finally noticed they were both stripped down and their clothes were strewn across the floor. "Shit," she mumbled.


A/N: This is extremely short, but I didn't really have much time to write, and I just wanted to get this done. I kinda like this one. It makes me feel proud that I could actually write something like that, even if it's not as good as the first chapter.
Sign up to rate and review this story