Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > this is life in the zones.

RUNNING AWAY!

by frankiero_is_my_hero 1 review

That was something I seemed too good at doing. Running away

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Drama - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2012-05-05 - Updated: 2012-05-05 - 614 words

0Unrated
I can’t believe that we are doing this again. Running. Always running. We never seem to stop running. It’s hard out here. You never know if your best friends will be alive when you wake up. If your brother will be okay when you stop to get some gas. If even the youngest of girls lives will be spared. You never know.

The dracs are slowly falling behind now, but they are still firing, hitting the back of our Trans am, or scraping the sides of their campervan. Gracie is holding mikey’s hand and has her head buried in his coat, bless her, she is so young, and she has been out here since she can remember, and ever since we swore to look after her, and protect her from anything that went wrong, even if it meant losing our lives… that is what we have been doing. Protect grace. Keep her safe.

** poison… I thin…” ghoul said but he trailed of as her lifted his arm up to show me, pulling me away from my thoughts as he did so.

His arm… he had been shot… and he WAS DRIVING!

“KOBRA… GHOUL HAS BEEN SHOT! HELP ME GET HIM OUT OF THE FRONT SEAT SO I CAN DRIVE! “I shouted as we both pulled him out of the seat while I held on the the wheel and put my foot on the accelerator.

**!!! Ow Ow Ow Ow!” ghoul said as he climbed into the back where he collapsed in the seat next to Mikey.

I got into the driver’s seat and looked up into the mirror to get loads of rather confused looks from riot and destroyah and not to mention the worried looks I was getting from jet star! The dracs had gone so I slowed down a bit and riot pulled up next to me, rolling his window down as he did so.

“What was that all about?! You were going all over the place!” he asked looking over to me occasionally but still keeping an eye on the non-existent road.

“Its ghoul… he… he got shot… the ***ing son of a **!! They shot him! His arm! Arghhh! Why!? What did we ever do to them? Why!? Why can’t they just leave us alone! If they left us alone then none of this would happen! I HATE IT OUT HERE! IT’S ALL POINTLESS! THERE IS NO POINT IN ANYTHING ANYMORE!
“I shouted, struggling to see where I was going through the thick cascade of tears that wouldn’t stop falling.

“Poison… pull over. STOP THE CAR!” jet shouted and because I was not exactly in the right state of mind to be defiant I did as he told me to and stooped the car with a jolt.


I did as I was told and looked over at ghoul who was sat in the back seat with his top covered in blood and his hair in front of his eyes. Then I looked at Mikey who had a splash of ghoul’s blood on his cheek bone and was busy trying to sort him out. This… it was so messed up. I don’t know how much longer I can do this. This… it just. I don’t know. Isn’t right anymore.

I needed to get away from it all. This was my fault.

So I smiled at ghoul who was now watching me intently and then I sped off, running as fast as my feet would let me, running away…

That was something I seemed too good at doing. Running away.

SORRY HAVENT UPDATED:/
ANY WAYS! THERES THE NEXT CHAPTER!:D
- EBONY XO
Sign up to rate and review this story