Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

Star Crossed Love

by bulletproofheart44 0 reviews

This story is a hetero sexual story of Gerard and the Character Johanna Falling in love and thier ups and downs. I made it in first person so you can read and make believe it is.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Gerard Way - Published: 2012-05-05 - Updated: 2012-05-06 - 1599 words - Complete

0Unrated
This story is a hetero sexual story of Gerard and the Character Johanna Falling in love and thier ups and downs. I made it in first person so you can read and make believe it is.




*Beep, Beep, Beep* Goes my alarm. I groan and pull the covers over my head not wanting to move, when a big thud lands on my bed along with some panting. Why does he do this every morning? I peek my head out of the covers to see my Black and white Great Dane named Pickles, he was blessed that name because when he was a puppy he decided to get into a jar of pickles and eat the whole thing. He greats me with a huge wet kiss. “Okay, Okay, Okay I am up!” I say while laughing. I turn my alarm off and slip on a pair of my slippers and walk towards the back door and let Pickles out.
The smell of coffee drifts towards me from my coffee maker, I poor a glass and put a piece of bread in the toaster. I hear the front door slam and look around the corner and see him.

“Hey babe!” He says giving me a kiss. “Last night was awful, 4 car wrecks, 3 drug over doses, and 3 gang related shooting and stabbings. I feel like I didn’t have a moment to myself!”
I take a sip of my coffee and reply “Well at least you have the next 2 days off! TGIF! The clinic is only open till 3:00 today!”

“Good, we can spend most of the afternoon and evening together and catch up on things” He says giving me a pat on my ass.

I let out a yelp and turn around and smile “Chad!! Hopefully an emergency doesnt come in so we can” I kiss him on his cheek and walk back into the bedroom.

“Wanna go see a concert tonight?” Chad asks leaning against the doorway eating my piece of toast.

“Um, sure who?” I say pulling out some of my scrubs with paw prints all over them.
“Some new band My chemical something, they are playing at a local bar my friends say they are really good”

“Sure why not? I havnt been to a concert in a long time” I say slipping my scrubs on.
“Yeah you have, you took your niece to Hannah Montana last week!”

“well that doesnt count! haha But I’d love to go. Im going to put my face on and do my hair and am gunna go to work now ok? Pickles is outside, there is left over pasta salad from last night for your lunch, if youre up in time I know those 12 hour shifts are hard on you”

“Alright babe, have fun at work, save some puppies life!”
I smile and walk into the bathroom and look at myself in the mirror, my red hair is a mess and my makeup from the previous night is smeared. I clean that all up and walk out the door.

Driving to work I look at my surroundings, New Jersey is so beautiful and so green. I cant believe how well my life is going right now. I was just a poor girl living on the worst side of town In a small town in Colorado and now I am here in New Jersey with my own veterinary practice. My life could not be better.

I finish up my shift at 3:00 and head home. Once I get there I see Pickles on the front porch. Damn it! Chad didnt let him in and he jumped the fence AGAIN. I let him in and walk in after him, right there on the table is the pasta salad not cleaned up after he ate it, chips are on the floor, and the house smells like cigarettes. I turn the corner to the living room and see Chad laying on the couch playing video games.

“CHAD! WHAT THE F*CK!” I yell.
He takes of his head set and looks at me
“Hey babe whats wrong?”
“Whats wrong?! You forgot about pickles! He jumped the fence! You didnt clean up after you ate! The bed is a mess, there is trash on the floor!”
“Jo chill out! I was gunna clean it up before you got home but lost track of time”
“Lost track of time?! Like you always do, playing your stupid video games! YOU ARNT 17 ANYMORE CHAD GROW UP!”

“Grow up?! I have a Job, I work 12 hours shifts I pay bills that sounds pretty grown up to me!” He yells back.

“FAR FROM IT! YOU STILL SLEEPOVER AT YOUR FRIENDS HOUSE! GROW UP CHAD!” I yell and walk into the bedroom slam the door behind me, and let the tears flow. I hate him, I really do but at the same time I love him, I am just so confused. We have been together for 6 years now, I dont know any different but I want to I just cant.

I hear a pounding at the bedroom door and he bursts in and gets in my face and squeezes my arm very hard “Listen here you little bitch! I am a grown ass man and I’ll do what I want when I want! Got it!” he squeezes my arm a little harder and it hurts, tears burn behind my eyes.

“Chad you’re hurting me”
“Just like you hurt me with your words you dumb bitch!” He yells in my face. I move my arm out of his grasp, and thats when he slaps me. It burns the tears dont stay behind my eyes much longer.

“Dont you cry! Now get ready, the concert starts at 6:00 its already 4” he walks out the door and slams it behind him. I let the tears flow and grab my cheek with my hand, my arm is already starting to bruise where he had his grasp on me.

So he has anger issues? We all do, I love who is when he isnt angry, maybe I deserved it, I did yell at him pretty harshly. I lay on the bed and close my eyes for a while and just think. I hear a soft knock on the door and Chad comes in and sits next to me.
“I’m sorry….I just lost it, I shouldnt have hit you it was wrong, I cleaned up for you” He says looking down at me. His big blue eyes show he is sad. He wipes a tear away and kisses me on the Lips.
“I Love you Johanna I really do, with all my heart. Now its almost 5:15. Wanna get ready?”

I nod and get up and walk into the bathroom. My make up is smeared from the crying and my face is still red where he hit me. I re aply my make up and put on a half sleeve shirt with some skinny jeans. I walk out into the living room.

“Wow you look….beautiful!” Chad says picking me and twirling me and kissing me. I let out a small laugh. He grabs my hand and we walk out the door.

We walk into the Bar, its a higher class one. One with booths, glass tables and neon signs everywhere and in the center is a small stage crammed with guitars and a drum set. There are maybe 30 people here. We sit at a table close to the stage. The lights dim and on come 5 ragged looking men. One has a red afro, an other one is small and is wearing glasses, one is very short, and I cant really make out what the drummer looks like. I smile and wait on the stage comes an other one, his hair is longer and he is kinda pudgy but cute. He steps up to the microphone and says

“My Name is Gerard and this is My Chemical Romance!” He points to the drummer and they start to play. He bangs his head and begins singing. Not bad, a little screamy but not bad. Chad sitting next to me starts to bounce his knee and clap his hands with the rest of the crowd. The lead singer Gerard Looks at me and is still singing and wont stop. My hears is racing like it has never before. I look away and look back and he is still singing to me. “hand in mine into your icey blues”

I smile at him and he smiles back while still singing, still singing just to me. I feel myself blush. I think Chad notices because next thing I know my head is being turned forcefully and he is kissing me. The lead singer stops smiling and looks away and my heart returns to its normal pace. He doesn’t look back at my for the rest of the show.

“Wanna see if we can meet them?” Chad asks helping me out of my chair.
“Um yeah sure”
The band is cleaning up when we walk up to the stage. The drummer is taking his symbols off, the guitarist wrapping up their cords and grabbing their amps, while Gerard is sitting on one of the amps drinking a beer, he doesnt see us approaching.

“Hey man! Nice show!” Chad says.
Gerard Looks up at Chad and smiles at him.

“Thanks means a lot to me that you say that” Gerard says taking a sip of his beer.
He then looks from Chad to me, and my heart rate picks up again, he smiles as if he knows what he is doing to me.
Sign up to rate and review this story