Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

So long and goodnight

by ILoveHobos 0 reviews

A short Frerard one shot that shows Frank after Gerard's suicide.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Published: 2012-05-07 - Updated: 2012-05-07 - 370 words

0Unrated
I looked down at Gerard. My best friend had been taken away from me and I could have stopped it. His skin was ice cold and more pale than usual against his long raven hair. Although, you'd expect that from a corpse wouldn't you? That's right, Gerard's dead. No one would have thought it, not even Mikey and he was closer to him than anyone else in the world. Even me. I remember one day he told me he was never coming home, I could have stopped him, I could have told him I loved him. But I let him destroy himself, bit by bit. As the blood run down my hands, I silently sobbed, there was no one to hear me but I didn't want to wake Gerard from his sleep. The sleep he'd never awake from.

Please forgive me, Gerard. Please.

It's all my fault that he's dead, I miss him, so far.

I screamed at him to stop, I told him life was worth living but the fact that she was gone made it all too much. He told me to do nothing, to let him die. I let him and I couldn't regret it more. Every day I hurt a little more because I loved Gerard more than anything, he was always there for me and me for him, but not that time. The time when he needed me most. Gerard's scream haunts me every night. I saw him fall to the ground; the way he pleaded for me not to help him. I held him in my arms, the gun on the blood stained floor next to him. I would be blamed for this, and I didn't care, without Gerard I was nothing. I was dead.

My face was stained with tears, I looked down onto Gerard and sighed. He told me that it was the end of the road for him, that he was sad to leave me but he'd always be there for me. I whimpered for Gerard to stay with me but as I did, his body went limp. I cried out for him but it was too late.
Please come back Gerard.
I miss you more than the fucking world.
Gee...
Sign up to rate and review this story