Categories > Books > Harry Potter

Drarry

by DraacoMalfoyy 7 reviews

Just a short story to give you an idea of what I'll be writing in the future. Feedback would be appreciated.

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Characters: Draco,Harry - Published: 2012-05-07 - Updated: 2012-05-07 - 671 words

1Ambiance
It had been only a day since Harry had admitted his love for Draco, it had taken place in an empty corridor as the pair glared at one an other. It had slipped from his lips, his green eyes widening as he pressed his palm to his mouth, from there he had ran, not wanting to hear what the blonde had to say in return.Only moments later he found himself sinking to the floor, his dark messy hair falling over his brow as his glasses slipped down his nose. Inhaling heavily, he took a moment to take it all in as he fiddled with his red tie that he loosened around his neck. He didn't know how to handle it, he knew Draco would never feel the same way, what with them being enemies since starting Hogwarts.

Draco had watched the brunette run off down the corridor, his footsteps sounding as the soles of his shoes collided with the cobbled flooring. His lips parted, his cold, blue eyes shifting from their usual narrow state to large circles. His cheeks reddened, his palm pressing to his chest. Had Harry just said he liked him? He wasn't too sure what to think as he felt his knees grow weak, they wobbled as he staggered down to the dungeons, the temperature dropping.

He ignored Crabbe and Goyle as he climbed the stairs and entered the boy's dorm. Dropping onto his bed, he stared out at the night sky, his heart pounding against his chest. Harry Potter, the boy he had hated for years, or so he had thought, had feelings for him. It was all too strange.

**

The next morning he clambered out of bed, the memory of last night still stirring in his mind as he headed to the Great Hall. As expected he found Harry with Hermione and Ron. He scoffed as the redhead tore at a chicken leg, the grease lathering his lips, a hungered look lurking in his blue eyes. Shaking his head, he then cleared his throat, hoping to gain the attention of the boy who stared blankly at his food, his features pale. It looked as if he was close to being sick as Hermione nudged him, nagging for an answer.

Slowly but surely Harry's eyes strayed to Draco who had beckoned him to follow with a subtle nod before turning away and exiting the hall he had just entered.

"I have to go," he managed to mumble as he rose to his feet, his head hung.

Trudging on after Draco, he pursed his lips, his green eyes darker than they had been. He was sure Draco would laugh in his face, mock him, but that didn't come as they came to an empty corridor, Draco turning to look at the anxious Harry.

"You like me?" he spoke up finally.

Harry merely nodded, his words lost as he folded his arms over his torso as if he were expecting this to help him hide from everything and everyone.

Draco said nothing as he stepped forward, his finger pushing Harry's head up. Pressing his lips to Harry's, his eyes closed on contact, his stomach tightening as the kiss continued. This was all too insane, yes, but it had to be done. Harry let the kiss drag on, his shaken hand resting on Draco's hip, a pleasured feeling churned in his stomach, a smile spreading over his lips.

A moment later they both stepped away from each other, their cheeks red and their heads hammering with what they only assumed was the pleasure they had waited too long for.

"Well, Potter, you are quite the kiss," smirked Draco.

"As are you, Malfoy," Harry said in return, a nod of his head shown as he shifted awkwardly on his feet, a flustered smile shown.

Draco chuckled as he reached out for the Gryffindor's hand, his icey eyes locking onto Harry's green ones.

'This should be interesting,' thought the blonde who knew it would have to be kept a secret.
Sign up to rate and review this story