Categories > Original > Drama > On A Plain

Chapter 10

by NirvanaCobain 0 reviews

The next day...

Category: Drama - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Drama - Published: 2012-05-10 - Updated: 2012-05-10 - 205 words

0Unrated
I woke up the next morning alone. I sat up and looked at a piece of paper folded up in my hand. I opened it, "Dear Molly," It read, "I had to take care of some things with work. I know that last night you said you weren't feeling well so I sent someone over to help take care of you. I'll be back around five. Hope you feel betteR.Love, Kurt." I smiled and sat the note on the night stand. I got out of bed and put my robe on over my nightgown. Slowly I walked downstairs wondering who he had to help me. I heard Frances laughing from the bottom of her belly in the living room. I round the corner to see Eddie laying on the floor holding Fran in the air and making faces at her. "Hello, Mr. Vedder." I saidd softly. He looked over at me and smiled, "Oh, hey." He said lowering Fran and sitting up, "How are you feeling?" "Well I'm okay. I guess." I sighed. I looked over at the clock it was 1:45 pm. "Wow I slept late." I said walking over to the couch and sitting down. "Yeah. Are you sure you're alright?" He asked.
Sign up to rate and review this story