Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

Another Authors Note! :)

by theescapist99 1 review

All about requests that have been made, and the potential requests of the future.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Characters: Gerard Way - Published: 2012-05-10 - Updated: 2012-05-10 - 331 words - Complete

0Unrated
Hey kids.

Well, lately my request page has been getting quite long. So, I guess it's time for another request week -- which means next week, I'll be fulfilling all the requests that have been sent to me, including finishing The Book Club. This also means that 100 Ways to Torture Gerard Way and The Five of Us Are Dying will most likely not be updated in the meantime.

Unfortunately, I don't think I will be able to cover all of them, especially those who asked for something chaptered -- but at least this means the most recent requests won't have to wait like two months before they see theirs get written.

Also, I didn't say it on here formally, so I suppose I'll say it now, since I really don't know if most of my submitters come from ficwad or tumblr:

If you make a request, specify if it's AU. Like if you ask for something where Gerard is a serial killer, I'd like to know if you want him to have always been a serial killer (e.g. he was never part of the band, and has led a totally different life), or if you want it to be from "canon" (e.g. he is the lead singer of MCR, and he kills people on the side, or maybe goes crazy and turns into one).

I'm only asking you to do this little extra step, because I want to make sure you get the story you want, and I don't waste my time writing something that you might not even like.

Other than that, I hope you're all doing well. Personally, I am very close to graduating --- and as part of my graduation gift, I'm quite possibly going to MorrisonCon! Very excited, since I love Las Vegas as it is. On the flip side, I have an ear infection. Fuck. lol

If you have any questions or comments, here's where to reach me:

http://100waystotorturegerardway.tumblr.com/ask

Myren
Sign up to rate and review this story