Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

Confusing one shot!

by SukeIsAKilljoy 0 reviews

Fucking Voices.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2012-05-13 - Updated: 2012-05-13 - 1624 words

0Unrated
"It was a cool Friday afternoon. I looked up. The sky was a deep shade of pink, with swirls of red, yellow and orange. The sun was slowly setting in front of us. I looked behind myself, and the darkness of the purpley-blue night sky was slowly creeping over the horrision, ready to cover New Jersey in a cold black blanket, as soon the the sun set.
I let out a quiet content sigh and turned to look at my sister sat next to me.
It was a clear sky, and we were sitting on the roof of our house watching the sun set, and waiting for night.
"Hey, you'know Stacy's having her huge party while her parents are out tonight..." Emma said, casually.
"Yes. I am aware of the fact our school's biggest bitch is having a party in which all the sluts attending are going to get trashed and have sex with the nearest thing with a dick." I replied, equally as causally.
"Good. You how she lives down the road and her guests are probably going to stumble down the road and puke in our garden, right?" Emma asked, smiling slightly.
"Its going to be a fun night." I replied, sarcastically.
We sat in content silence for a moment or two, before my phone buzzed from within my pocket.
I pulled the BlackBerry out of my short's pocket, then proceeded to unlock it and read the text message I had just recived.
I stared down at the small screen.
It was a message from Ray Toro- reading "Hey, you guys free tonight? Hahaha... Kidding, I know you are. Meet me, Frankie, Gee and Mikes down in the graveyard, asap. We have a surprise!"
"What is it?" Emma asked.
"Ray wants us to meet him and company in the graveyard... He mentioned a surprise." I replied.
I clicked the 'menu' button on my phone and scrolled down to and clicked on 'reply'.
The reply read "Coming down now, want us to bring anything? And, a surprise? I'm actually terrified."
Then I clicked send.
Emma and I walked along the roof to the open skylight window and jumped down, one after another.
My phone buzzed again.
It was a reply from Ray. It read "Skittles, and Blue Lemonade. Bring them or Frankie might cry."
"We need to bring Skittles and Blue Lemonade." I informed Emma, smiling.
"Or Frankie might cry. And then you would have to comfort him" I winked at Emma and she punched me lightly on the shoulder.

-

Emma Hayes. My sister. We were born 46 days apart and have different mothers.
Emma was not only my sister, but my best-friend too. We stood strong, together when the other kids decided to fuck with us. She always stood up for me. I loved her

-

Me and Emma walked into the kitchen and I grabbed my satchel which was hanging off one of our bar stools at the counter.
Emma opened the kitchen coubard and pulled out a bag of 'Sour Skittles' and a bottle of 'Faux's Blue Lemonade' and shoved them into my open bag.
We opened the door and felt the cool summer breeze hit our faces. I pulled my black 'DEAD!' hoodie on.
As we walked down the street on our way to the graveyard near our house, we talked about cars, and calories, and everything in between.
Eventually we reached the tall black gates firmly padlocked, attached to a tall black fence, surrounding the empty graveyard.
We wandered down the pathways, to our usual meeting place. The abandoned grave of 'William McAlister'. We chose his grave as a meeting place, as is was far away from the rows of pearly white tomb stones and benches. It was on a small hill, and the pathway was covered in overgrown weeds, flowers and other plants. The grave was clearly not looked after, and it seemed to be that all of poor Will's family and friends were long gone, as him headstone dated back to 1760-77. William McAlister died at 17.
Eventually, as we wandered down the maze of paths, I was suddenly pulled from my thoughts by a loud "OH, HELLO THERE." followed by a bang.
"Hiya... What the fuck?" Emma said, swinging her arms round the nearest person, and pulling them in for a hug.

-

Frank Iero, Mikey Way, Gerard Way and Ray Toro.
My other best and only friends. We have all been a massive gang since pre-school. It all started when Gerard poured a plastic tea-pot filled with water allover my head. Mrs. Iero, Mrs. Way and Mrs. Toro had been friends since high school, so Mikey, Frank, Gerard and Ray were already well aquainted.

-

The person she hugged happened to be a certain Gerard Way who hugged back, and said "We have fireworks." his face lighting up as he said the word 'fireworks'.
"Well, we brought Skittles and Blue Lemonade, so suck on that!" Emma replied, giggling.
I dropped my bag and sat on the grass next to Frank.
"Where's Ray and Mikes?" I asked Frank.
"Oh, setting up the fireworks" He said, brightly back.
"Oh shit" I said, laughing. "This isn't going to turn out well!"
Just as I said 'well' two figures came running into view.
"READY!" Mikey shouted.
Ray flopped onto the grass next to me, just in time for the now dusk sky to fill with a explosion of green, red and blue.
We sat back and watched the fire works go off, one at a time, eating Skittles and drinking Blue Lemonade straight from the bottle.
Ray poked me in the side and said to me "Hey! Do you know what would make this even better?" he asked.
"What?" I replied, smiling.
"If you woke up." He replied.
"Huh?" I replied, confused by his past statement.
"I said: If we had pillows- My ass hurts from the bloody rocks..." He replied.
"Oh..." I simply said.
We sat and watched the fireworks until the last one had faded away.
By that time, it was almost 10.
"Who's up for coming back to ours?" I said, when we had all gotten up, ready to leave.
"We can watch horror movies, and if your all lazy asses, you can stay the night!" Emma said.
"Yeah, Riannah and Dad are out! So we can do whatever we want!" I said, grinning.
"Hey, remember when Riannah convinced your dad to make you go to cheer-leading two years ago?" Mikey asked, laughing.
"YEAH!" Emma laughed.
"We refused to take off our skinny jeans and I gave Emma a black eye from doing a cartwheel!" I said, laughing.
I demonstraighted a cartwheel but tripped and landed on my face.
Mikey offered me a hand to help me stand up.
"Wake up?" He said, looking concerned.
"What?" I asked.
"I said, you okay?" He said, looking even more concerned.
I took his hand. And he pulled me up.
"I'm fine" I said, smiling, squeezing his hand.
"Okay" he said, smiling back.
We all trailed back to our house.
We all fell onto the sofa when back at the house and I shoved a DVD in the TV.
"Coffee!" I said, and wandered into the kitchen.
I began making the coffee but, I must have started day dreaming, as eventually I heard Emma shouting my name.
"Suke!? Suke?! Wake up?!" She shouted.
"What!? What do you mean wake up?!" I shouted back, snapping out of my day dream.
She appeared at the kitchen door.
"I said, 'where are you', not wake up, silly! You have been gone for ages, we all thought you drowned in the coffee or something" Emma said, laughing as she walked over to help me make the coffee and carry it back into the lounge.
I handed Frank a mug and he replied, "Wake up" With a smile.
"What?" I said, confused.
"Thanks, I said..." He said, looking worried.
"Oh, okay..." I replied.
As we watched the film I began to relax, and rested my head on Gerard's shoulder.
A few moments later, he nudged me lightly and said "Wake up".
"What? WHAT IS WITH EVERYONE TELLING ME TO WAKE UP?!" I shouted, fustraighted.
"Suke." He replied calmly. "I didn't say wake up. I said excuse me.".
The room began to spin, and I blacked out.

-

I woke up, later. Everything was a colourful blur. I heard "SHE'S WAKING UP! CALL A FUCKING NURSE! SHE'S WAKING UP!" as everything gradually came into focus.
I saw Ray, Mikey, Gerard, Frank and Emma crowded round my bed, as nurses hovered around in the background.
"What? Where am I? What happened?" I asked, totally disorientated.
"You fell and cut your head open on a grave stone when we were hanging out!" Emma said, as I focused on her tear stained face. She clearly hadn't slept properly in weeks.
"How long was I out for?" I asked.
"About a week, you were in a coma... Emma didn't leave your bedside, once!" Ray said.
I lay my head back on the pillow and closed my eyes.
And died.
And, that's my story. Thats my thoughts while I was blacked out." Said Suke.

-

"Death is quite nice you know." She said, sitting on the couch of the house she used to live in, on the streets she once walked, in the town she once knew, in the country she once loved. When she was living. Speaking to no-one and anyone who was listening. Not that there was anyone around. Death was a empty space. She was in NJ, alone. Waiting for someone to join her. Not that anyone would. She was alone. From the point she died, until eternity. Forever telling her story, in case anyone was listening.
Sign up to rate and review this story