Categories > Original > Humor

it's not gay if you don't swallow...

by sweet_devil_cupcake 1 review

Frerard just got a little extreme...

Category: Humor - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2012-05-13 - Updated: 2012-05-13 - 240 words - Complete

0Unrated
"well that was a good show". frank never listened to gerard, but today he had a good reason, he was extra horny. Gerard got flung to the chair and before you knew it he was tied to a chair with his own microphone cable. things got a bit intense here. "oh frank, i'm not ready for thi-" suddenly franks lips were pressed against gerards cold, lucious lips. gerard moans. "fraank, don't do this to me", frank was already feeling all over gerards body, gradually popping gerard's pant buttons open while kissing gerard viciously. this was by far the best thing that had happened to gerard. frank stopped kissing and crept downwards, dribbling over gerard's stomach, making his way to his dick... tugging the foreskin back... franks mouth frothed and turned white, filling up. gerards eyes rolled back in delight and he let out a huge gasp. sweat poured from his face as he suddenly let out one huge orgasm and ripped his clothes off. frank undid gee's ropes and flung him over to the table, wrecking their lovely game of scrabble... fully naked. franks chest was now burning while being covered in gerard's hot cum. they both screamed in excitement as the table shuck. they heard voices come from outside the dressing room but ignored it and carried on their pleasurous handjobs. "guy's what's going on in there!" ray shouted from outside... mikey then found something... a packet of lube...
Sign up to rate and review this story