Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > can things get any worse? ch 1

when will things be like before?

by cherise 0 reviews

when gerard and mikeys parents died things between them change for the worst. sam made mikey feel needed but at home its all fights and nothing more

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Characters: Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2012-05-14 - Updated: 2012-05-14 - 1005 words

0Unrated
mikey POV

i walk home slowly. its a long walk from school to the house but i refuse to ride with my brother. im a sophomore and hes a senior. our parents died last year in a car crash. hes taken care of us ever since but hes also turned our house upside down. he always has different guys and girls over on the weekend so he can clear his mind as he calls it. he has anger issues and he rarely takes it out on me. he seems to be more often but it all seems to go away when i see sam at school. gerard doesnt know about sam though because i think the minute he saw her like everyone else in the school who knows of her he would judge too.
i get to the house and the suns starting to set so i sit on the porch and watch until gerard comes to the door, "what are you doing out here?!? i made dinner.. you are eating tonight right??"
"yes of course i am. sorry i was just... umm sorry." i quickly get to my feet and go into the kitchen with gerard close behind.
"you know you attract attention right? youre too tall an too small. you need to eat more and you need a social life. dont stay in the house all the time." he makes me a plate while i get a glass of water and hands it to me, "i want you to stay in your room tonight. im having company over and i dont want you in the way."
"you know im just a simple person... im fine right here," i take the plate and head to my room, "of course another night when he has a random person over for him to mess with." the doorbell rings while im half way up the stairs. i peer down to see who it is this time.
he glares at me before opening the door and i move around the corner to hide and look who it is. he opens the door and i see a short guy with jet black hair. hes in one of my classes but i cant remember his name. gerard leads him into the house without saying a word. this guys new but i dont understand why they act like best friends
"you can go down to my room and get ready." gerard says going to the kitchen.
i lay the plate on the dresser and falls onto my bed, "This is going to be a long night." i say blasting smashing pumpkins.
gerard swings my door open causing it to hit the wall and me to jump, "i dont want you coming downstairs. im trying new things tonight and i dont want you involved. understand?"
i nod already knowing what things mean. he tries his drugs on the random whores he brings into the house and sees how they react. he leaves and slams the door. i hear him run down the stairs and slam the basement door. when im sure hes gone i take my plate to the kitchen and dump my plate in the trash and start to clean.
"theres never anything else to do... how can he expect me to be happy at all?"
as the night goes on i hear moans and screams come from the basement. i know gerards fine. this is his way of dealing with... his problems. as i start cleaning the living room i hear the basment door close. my frirst thought is to run but i stand still and face him.
"what are you doing down here?!?" he yells, "I thought i told you to stay in your room!!"
i look down at my feet and whisper, "I... I was bord... i didnt say anything. i just wanted something to do. ill leave you alone."
gerard looks me up and down and looks at the house, "Okay... you can stay down here just dont mess with me and my friends okay?"
i nod and the doorbell rings again. someone else? did he invite over too? he gives me a look and i know to go upstairs.i dont understand why he never wants me to see the people. he opens the door and i see a grown man and someone else but gerards in the way. i move half way down the stairs and try to see over gerards shoulder.
"gerard," the man says in a deep voice, "sorry shes late. she was geing stubbern again but she wont be here. right samantha?"
my eyes widen when i hear sam's name, "no it cant be." i whisper. tears coming to my eyes.
i hear her low whisper and know for sure that its her. i want to run to her and save her from gerard and whatever it is he does to all of them. but i know he'll hurt me and make her suffer worse if he knew she was my friend.
the man pushes her in and she stubbles into gerards arms, "maybe shes a bit too ready for this." the man laughs, "shes yours for the night. ill be back to get her in the morning." the man leaves and as gerard closes the door sam notices me and i move slowly back up the stairs.
she looks at me with pleading eyes. i know she doesnt want to be here but shes also not herself. her eyes are red and bloodshot. it seems like shes been drinking or is on something.
she looks at gerard and then down at the floor when he steps in front of her. i go upstairs and around the corner when he heads to the basement. when i hear her whimper and cry i start to panic. i dont know how but i have to help her



so heres ch 2 hope you enjoy or something please rate and judge my writing all you want id love to know what you think. ch 3 coming soon
Sign up to rate and review this story