Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

Most Important Mission Ever...

by aqualeah 0 reviews

MCR are given a hard mission, but will they succeed? Btw I am not a homophobe

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2012-05-14 - Updated: 2012-05-14 - 225 words - Complete

0Unrated
"Is the cost clear Gerard?" Mikey whispered.
"I'll go check... wait here." Gerard replied. They were right in the middle of a big mission that could save millions of peoples ears and brains. Some people were already infected but it was to late for them... "Clear... Come on, Quiety!"
"Okay, Come on guys..." Ray whispered. They crouched down and crawl across the floor.
"Right... the purple door... hes in here. remember the plan?" Gerard whispered.
"Open door!" Mikey said.
"Grabbed the gay shit!" Frank shout-whispered.
"Tie him up?" Ray suggested.
"And load him in the fan..." Bob finished.
"Perfect!" Gerard said. "In 3... 1... 2... 3... GO!". They ran in and surrounded the little boy on the floor who let out a gay little squeal. "Omg ahhhhhhhhhh! OMG Get out omg omg omg!" He yelled.
"SHUT UP!" Frank yelled whilst grabbing his arms leaving Bob to get his legs. They picked him up and Mikey tied him up and gagged him with franks bandanna. "Gerard!"
"I'm on it..." While saying that he dialled his bosses number. "Hello... Yes... We did capture Justin Bieber... Yes... On our way!" And with that hung up.

When they got back to headquarters there doctor was waiting for them, they all got ear plugs and took Justin into the operation room... they started procedures...

After 2 long hours... Mission successful! Justin Biebers voice box. Removed.
Sign up to rate and review this story