Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

Stare Crossed Love 2

by bulletproofheart44 0 reviews

Gerard and Johanna have there first encounter

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Gerard Way - Published: 2012-05-14 - Updated: 2012-05-15 - 2123 words - Complete

0Unrated
My heart is fluttering. I’ve never had something like this happen to me. Gerard smiles and laughs and shakes his head, which then irritates me.
“Johanna say something to him, unless you are star struck” Chad says with a nod and a nudge to me.
“Oh believe me I am not star struck by any means, and I think Brittney Spears put on a better concert than this guy did” I say putting a smile on my face and staring at Gerard.
Gerard chokes on a drink of his beer
“Excuse me?!” He says irritated.
“She didn’t mean it, I think she has had a bit too much to drink tonight, sorry bro” Chad says taking a step between me and him.
“I have only had one beer, and that is not enough to get me drunk, I meant what I said” I say pushing Chad out of the way.
Gerard stands up and steps toward me and looks deep into my eyes, I feel like I am going to puke my heart is racing again. He laughs again and shakes his head.
“oh yeah she is for sure a keeper here! Ha Ha don’t know how many of these I’d have to drink to be able to put up with her” He says holding up his beer to my face.
I shove it out of my face making the bottle shatter on the ground. He glares at me, sending chills down my spine. I have never felt this way before, is he making me angry? Happy? Sad? I don’t know, and I don’t know if I like either.

“I am so sorry!! I don’t know what is up with her but we will be going, nice show though!” Chad says grabbing my arm and pulling me away. HE squeezes me arm again making it more sore, tears pool in the corner of my eyes.

“What is wrong with you?!” Chad screams at me while we walk back to the car
“I…I…I don’t know, he was looking at me weird and I didn’t like it” I say trying to keep up pace with him.
“He was looking at you weird so you went psycho on him?!” He yells making his grasp tighter on my arm.
“Yes, it doesn’t sound right I know but I didn’t like it. I don’t like him, let me express myself for once Chad!” I say yanking my arm away from him. He stops and looks at me with angry eyes.
“Walk your ass home, you’ve been moody all day!” and he stops off leaving me behind. I just stand there with hand rubbing my right arm where he had grabbed. I lift up the sleeve and see it is black and blue, I wince when I touch it.

I start to walk back to the bar so I can make a phone call to get a cab. When I reach the bar I look at the stage and see it is empty and one of the bartenders is cleaning up the glass.
“What can I get you hun?” a man on the other side of the bar asks.
“I need a cab, and get me beer” The bartender nods and grabs me a beer then calls a cab.
“Should be here in about 10 minutes or so” the man says cleaning off the counter.
I nod and take a sip of my beer and look down at my feet.

“You owe me on of those you know” A voice to the left of me says. I look over and see it is Gerard. My heart jumps up into my throat. He lights a cigarette and blows the smoke in my direction.
“I’d rather not get lung cancer so please go smoke that cancer stick somewhere else please” I say through coughs.
“Oh sorry it is bothering you” he says taking another drag and blowing the smoke in my direction.
What a jerk! I grab my beer and move to the other end of the bar. He is still sitting there smoking his cigarette and ordering beer. He looks over at me again and sends chills through out my body. Why is this happening? I have never felt like this before. I don’t know if this is good or bad. I don’t think I have ever felt like this before. He gets up from his bar stool puts out his cigarette and walks towards me and sits next to me again.
“No cigarette this time” He says showing me both of his hands.
“Still doesn’t mean I want you sitting next to me” I say turning my shoulder to him.
“Not to fond of you either princess, where did your boyfriend go?” He asks taking a drink of his beer. How many has he had any way?
“He thinks I need to walk home and think about what I have done because I have been really moody lately” I say chugging the rest of my beer.
Gerard laughs spitting out some of this beer. He whipes his chin, “Well you are moody, but I would never let someone as beautiful as you walk home in this neighborhood”
Did he really just say that? My body goes numb and I let out a nervous laugh, “I am no where near beautiful” I say looking down at the ground.
He laughs again “So moody and dumb” he takes another drink of his beer.
“I am by no means dumb I have my very own veterinary practice that is the most successful in town thank you very much!”
Gerard laughs “You don’t look like the doctor type”
“Well I am, not a human doctor an animal doctor” I say looking back up at him. His eyes are staring deep into mine again, I get chills and goose bumps. He laughs again taking one last drink of his beer.
“So tell me, why do you not like my music? Why do you not like me?”
I sigh and laugh “Your music is alright would sound better if you all weren’t drunk, I don’t like you because your ego is too big for this room” I say pointing around the bar. “Why don’t you like me?” I ask looking back at him.
“I don’t Like you because you said Brittney Spears was better than me and you slapped a beer out of my hand.” Gerard says signaling the bartender for another beer.

“Sorry I said that I’ve been stressed lately” I look around for a clock and see 10 minutes has already passed. Now where is that damn cab?!

“I hear ya, life is stress though you just have to move on” Gerard says passing one of the 2 beers he ordered to me. I gladly take it.
“Thank you, and what is so hard about being a rock star?! You probably get laid almost every night, you get drunk almost every night” I say taking a big gulp of my beer.

“You’re welcome, and it isn’t all that easy. Finding gigs to play, practicing, trying to stand out in the crowd so you have a shot at being something” he twirls his beer and then looks in front of him staring at the wall.

Just as I am about to respond the bartender comes over, “Hey hun your cab is here”
I get up with my beer and turn to Gerard “It was nice talking to you, I hope you get a record deal soon, you guys are really good” I turn around and walk out the door. I see the cab and just as I am about to get in another person comes up from behind me and gets in. It is Gerard

“Um excuse me? This is my cab!” I say pointing to the cab driver.
“Hey I need a ride home too can’t we just share?” Gerard says looking up at me through his sweat dried hair. I get chills again. Damn it why does this keep happening?! I sigh and close his door and get in on the other side.

“Fine we can share but I am not paying for your share, just mine” I say glairing at him again. He laughs and touches my leg. It goes numb along with the rest of my body
“But I spent the last of my money buying you that beer” He point to my hand.
“Fine, whatever I’ll pay but you owe me!” I say taking money out of my purse.

“Where to?” The cab driver asks in his thick Italian accent. I give him my address and he drives away from the curb.

Most of the car ride is silent until Gerard lights up a cigarette.
“Um no!” I say grabbing it from his hand and rolling down the window.
“Great way to relieve stress” He says pulling the box out and grabbing an other.
I look at the lit cigarette in my hand. Flash backs of high school and all the kids smoking thinking they were cool. But then again, it could really relieve my stress. I have never tried smoking before. I shrug and take a drag from the cigarette and begin choking on the smoke. Gerard begins laughing so hard he grabs his stomach.
“You are how old and this is just now your first cigarette?! “
I finish coughing and hold my chest
“ I am 23, and no I have never smoked because I have never needed too until I got out of college!” Gerard calms down from his laughing fit and says. “Well, do you feel stressed now?” come to think of it, I don’t. Since I have been with him I have not felt stressed.
“No…not mentally but my body is pretty stressed now from all the coughing!” Gerard laughs, “Here you smoke like this” He holds the cigarette up to his lips and inhales holds the smoke in his body for about 10 seconds then blows it out. I repeat this process and I don’t have a big coughing fit this time.
“There ya go never thought I would have to teach someone how to smoke before” he says laughing and taking a drink of his beer. I finish the cigarette and I do feel a lot calmer. But I don’t know if that is because he is around me or the cigarette, maybe it is a little bit of both. We pull up to my house. Gerard flicks his cigarette out the window and looks at my house.
“Damn! Nice house well compared to mine any way”
“Thanks” I hand the cab driver a 70 bucks. “For mine and his, whatever is left keep the change” The cab driver looks back at me with wide eyes. “Thank you! Thank you so much!” I step out of the car and walk to the other side. Gerard looks up at me again.
“Thanks for paying you are sweetheart” I laugh and try to shake the chills he was giving me.
“No problem well I’ll see you around” I say waving to him and walking up to my door. I hear the cab drive off and sigh. I sit on the steps of my house and put my hands over my face. What just happened? I have NEVER gotten that feel about anyone before. Not even Chad. Speaking of which I had to go in and face him. I sigh and go up to the door. When I open the door I am shocked to see 3 dozen roses and chocolates on the coffee table in the living room. Chad comes sprinting in from the kitchen.
“I’m so sorry I made you walk! I went back to find you and you weren’t there! I’m sorry!” He says pulling me to him and hugging me. He pulls away and looks up at me. “Forgive me?”
I smile and look at the Roses and chocolate. “You are forgiven” He smiles picks me up and twirls me giving me a kiss.


The next day I wake up to a pounding on my door along with the door bell. Pickles is going crazy barking. I sigh and roll out of bed. Chad who is a heavy sleeper didn’t seem to notice a thing. I put on my purple fuzzy slippers and go to the door. It is 8:00 AM. Who the hell could be here?! I undo all the locks and grab pickles by the collar before opening the door. I open the door and my heart stops. Gerard is standing on my front porch holding a new black kitten.
Sign up to rate and review this story