Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

Star Crossed loved #3

by bulletproofheart44 0 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Characters: Gerard Way - Published: 2012-05-16 - Updated: 2012-05-17 - 1810 words - Complete

0Unrated
Gerard is standing there with a new kitten in his arms.
“Gerard! What the hell are you doing here?!” I yell pulling Pickles into the house and leading him toward the back door. I put pickles outside and he starts his barking again. It is on my way back to the door I glance at myself in the reflection of the microwave. My hair is a mess and my makeup is smeared. I look like someone from night of the living dead.

“Wow, that is a huge dog!” He says walking up to the back glass door.
“Yeah he is a Great Dane one of the biggest dogs, but what the hell are you doing here?!” I say patting my hair down.
“That isn’t going to do much for your hair, what did you do? Let two squirrels have sex in your hair while you were sleeping?” He says laughing.
“Shut up! Now what are you doing here?!” I ask again.
“Sorry. Well I went home last night and I saw this poor little guy by a trash can meowing so I picked him up, he grew on my so I decided to keep him!” He says petting the cute black kitten in his arms.
“Okay? Good for you? Why are you here?” I say going over to the coffee maker and turning it on.
“Well you said you are a vet and well I just wanted to make sure little Batman here is in good condition” Gerard said baby talking the last part. I couldn’t help but smile at him and this small kittle in his arms. He looks up at me and makes direct eye contact, my heart goes faster now and I get a little shakey. I don’t know why this is happening, I need him to leave.

“Okay well my clinic is open on Monday 8am-5pm. Come by then, ask for me and I’ll see little Batman” I say walking toward the front door hoping to lead him out. When I feel a touch on my shoulder sending chills through out my body.

“But I want to make sure he is in good health now, I don’t want him to die on me this weekend” He says in a pleading tone. I turn around and look at him, and feel an instant spark I’ve never felt before, Gerard pushes some of his long hair out of his eyes and smiles a crooked smile.
“Fine, let me get my stethoscope and thermometer” I say walking back into my bedroom. Chad is still dead asleep. I get into my drawer and pull out my stethoscope and thermometer and walk back into the living room.” Alright well lets go into the kitchen. “

Gerard follows me into the kitchen Batman lets out a few meows and Pickles is still barking up a storm.
“Well let me see him” I say grabbing the kitten from Gerard’s arms. The cat is nice and warm from being held against him. I put my stethoscope in and place it to the kittens chest abdomen and back area.

“Everything sounds good and normal” I say wrapping the stethoscope around my neck. I get out the thermometer and take the kittens temperature.
“That’s all normal as well”
I check the kittens teeth, and say “Well his teeth are showing me that he is about, 8-10 weeks old” Batman begins purring as soon as I am done and rubs up against me. I smile and pick him up and cuddle him against my chest. He purrs even louder and I laugh petting him some more.

“What is going on in here?” I turn around and see Chad shirtless with his pajama bottoms on looking from Gerard to me.
“Hey Babe, sorry Gerard rescued this cat last night and brought him by to make sure he was okay and in good health” I look at Gerard who went from smiling to a straight look.
“How did you know where we lived?” Chad asks Gerard.
“We shared a cab last night” Gerard looks at the ground and shuffles his feet.
“Oh, okay. Well I’m glad you guys made up, but um babe Im running about an hour late I am going to get dressed and leave ok?” Chad says coming over and giving me a kiss on the cheek. I glance over at Gerard and see he has an angry look on his face, I can’t help but smile.
“Oh this little guys is cute! Glad you saved him” Chad says petting Batman then walking into the bathroom. Moments later I hear the shower.
I do a nervous laugh and hand Batman back to Gerard.
“He is in good health, I can’t give the shots here so you will have to come in and have me give them to him”
“Alright I’ll do that then first thing Monday. Thanks” He says pulling Batman closer to him.
I begin to walk towards the front door “Okay I’ll see you Monday then” I say opening the front door.
“Mind if I have a smoke before I head back?” He says pulling out a cigarette and a lighter.
“Um sure, go ahead” I say sitting on the front step of the porch. Gerard sits next to me placing Batman in between us. He pulls out another cigarette. “Want one?” I hesitate then remember the feeling from yesterday. I shrug again and grab the cigarette and lighter from him and light up. I inhale the smoke and feel my body relax. I smile and let the smoke out.
“So you’re from Colorado?” Gerard asks taking another drag.
“Yeah, um how did you know that?”
“I saw the pictures of you at Mile High Stadium” he says blowing the smoke out.
“Oh that was taken with my brother last summer” I say taking another drag of my cigarette.
“Why did you move so far away to Jersey?” He asks scooting closer to me. I started to feel all tingly again.
“Well, I graduated High School early, and got into vet school. After I graduated that a year early my uncle got really sick with Pancreatic cancer and I moved out here for the last 5 months of his life to help out, I inherited his money and well just started my practice up right here. He always told me too. He said the animals here are friendlier than back home” I say laughing remembering him. Gerard laughs “You really love animals then don’t you?” He picks up Batman and cuddles him up against his chest. I let out a small laugh
“Yeah, I grew up in a neighborhood where there was nothing but old people and I only had my dogs to play with so they were my best friends, I’ve wanted to be a vet ever since” I smile and think back to my childhood days.
“Hey hun Im leaving” I turn around to see Chad dressed in his Paramedic uniform on. I smile. His curly brown hair is messy and his bright blue eyes look down at me. He really is handsome and I do love him.
“Are you smoking?” He asks pointing to my cigarette.
“No she was holding mine while I pet Batman” Gerard says reaching over and grabbing my cigarette and taking a drag. Lucky cigarette. Oh my gosh I did not just think that! I blush at my own thought.
“Oh okay well have fun!” He bends down and give me a kiss and walk toward his truck. I smile watching him walk away. I look back at Gerard and the feeling is replaced with nervousness again. Gerard rolls his eyes and hands me back my cigarette. I take a drag, realizing I just put my mouth on something he put his mouth on also. I get butterflies. What is wrong with me?! I have a boyfriend of 6 years that I love very much why is this happening! Gerard laughs as if he knows what I am thinking.
“What?” I say blowing the smoke in his direction.
“Nothing” He says smiling to himself. I shrug it off to him being weird and finish off my cigarette.
“Well cigarettes are done you should head home” I say getting up. Gerard grasps Batman in his hand.
“Listen, I have no life until 8:00 tonight when I do another show, you wanna go get coffee or lunch?” He asks moving his hair out of his eyes again. I smile and get butterflies again. Is this really happening?
“Um sure I am off for the day, just let me get ready?” I ask. He nods and we head back into the house.
I go into my room and sit on my bed and stare at the wall. I don’t know what was going on with me, I love Chad, I love Chad, I love Chad! But If I really did Love him, why was I getting butterflies, sweaty palms and chills whenever Gerard a man I just met yesterday was around me?! I get up and look through my dresser and find a tank top a and a pair of capris. I get dressed and walk into the bathroom and see my red hair looks more like a fireball on top of my head. I brush it out and pull it back into a pony tail and put on some light makeup. Before I walk out I do a once over of myself and notice my upper right arm is black. I forgot about the bruise. I touch it and let out a small yelp. I go back into my room and grab another half sleeved shirt and walk out the bedroom room and see Gerard playing with Batman. Gerard looks up at me and his eyes get big and he takes a big swallow.
“Well lets go then, I have a crate we could put batman in while we go out” I say walking towards him. He hands me batman and I notice his hands are shaking. I laugh and put Batman in a little crate I have.
“Im going to let Pickles in, I’ll meet you outside he gets really excited around strangers, I don’t know if you want to be here when he gets excited” I say laughing. Gerard nods and walks out the front door. I let him in and walk out the front door. Gerard stands there with his keys in hand.
I look around and See a beat up red Chevy car. We walk towards it and get in. It smells like cigarettes and beer and there is trash on the floor.
“Sorry about the mess” he says starting the car. He pulls out another cigarette and hands me one too. I take it again and light up.
Sign up to rate and review this story