Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > How Hard It Is To Say Goodbye

All Good Stories Have An Interesting Beginning

by xxMCRmyRecruitxx 1 review

Every story has a beginning and now Echo re-tells what happened when she laid eyes on the site that was Mikey Way.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor,Romance - Characters: Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Published: 2012-05-17 - Updated: 2012-05-17 - 775 words

0Unrated
I had moved to New Jersey after my mum and dad got divorced. After many heated arguments it was decided that I would be moving from Wales, from my best friend Skye and away from my family to a completely unknown place to me called New Jersey. I would be living with my mum until I turned 18. So a year. Max. But I guess I can’t complain about NJ, I mean, that is where I met Mikey..

I remember the day I moved in. It was also the day I met Mikey and his brother Gerard.
I was sat on the floor of my brand new room, which, even after less than 2 hours of moving in, was already covered in band posters and drawings. I would like to add that my room was also the attic. Pretty cool huh. Mikey used to laugh at how I was so unbelievably excited at the fact I had the attic for my room..
My mum was shouting up the stairs telling me to get my ass downstairs ASAP since we had ‘visitors’. I’m surprised I heard her, due to the fact I had My Chemical Romance’s ‘Thank You For The Venom’ playing at such a high volume I could’ve damaged my ears. But who cares eh, I mean, I was just a British Idiot after all. (A/N No offence to British people there, I am British and everything and I think we’re awesome but I thought it sounded cool :)) But still, I managed to hear her and pressing pause on my iPod and grabbing a thin black jacket from the floor, made my way to my bedroom door to make the long walk downstairs.
If I am going to be completely honest here I must admit that I did think both Way brothers, Mikey and Gerard were pretty hot, but me being me, hadn’t fixed my makeup or bothered to find my straighteners and use them since the day before we left so I most likely looked a mess.
I found my way to the kitchen and instinctively hopped up onto the counter ignoring the death glares I was getting from my mum.

My mum was talking to the older guy, who I didn’t know the name of at the time, who I now know as Gerard. I grabbed myself an ice lolly from the fridge (I’m pretty addicted to them. Ice lollies. Not fridges) but I kept catching the younger guy, Mikey looking at me. At first I thought it was a slight bit creepy, before I moved the only time I had people looking at me was in disgust because of my bright blue hair and lip piercing, but this look was different, this look held a certain amount of curiosity to it. I wasn’t used to it. I blushed, looking away and saw him do the same, obviously noticing I’d caught him looking.
My mum, after speaking to the ‘older boy’, introduced the 2 boys as Gerard and Mikey Way. Mikey, I remember thinking how such a cute name suited such a cute guy. She introduced me to them as her ‘blue-haired devil’, the guys laughed and me, as always when I’m in a slightly funny, yet awkward introducing situation, did a dramatic bow. Earning me a grin both Gerard and Mikey.

I must’ve kept staring at Mikey after that because after they’d left, with a promise to call round soon, my mum pulled me aside and revealed her suspicions that I thought Mikey was cute. Damn she knew me so well.

I excused myself after that, saying I was going to go upstairs and draw or something. I bounded up the flights of stairs, on a random hype, and into my room. Black and blue. I grabbed my sketchbook and pencils from my rucksack and sat down on my window. As soon as I put pen to paper, I had an idea in my mind of what I was going to draw but lost control, letting my hand do all the work.

When I’d finished, I sat back to see what I’d drawn and gasped. There, on the paper, was Mikey. I’d drawn Mikey Way pretty much unknowingly.
I had a feeling that something good was going to happen between me and Mikey. Well I hoped there was anyway…

A/N So here’s the 2nd chapter :) I’m sorry it’s so short, I’m trying to extend the amount I write..So Rate & Review? I’ll send you a cookie with Mikey Way on it..xo
Sign up to rate and review this story