Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > The Misadventures of a Certain Brown-Eyed Boy

The Misadventures of a Certain Brown-Eyed Boy

by MyNomDePlume 1 review

I'll be posting the story after this, but please read. :)

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Published: 2012-05-17 - Updated: 2012-05-18 - 203 words

0Unrated
Hey guys!

So I was looking through my old files and I found my FIRST EVER FANFIC. Like, ever. It's from a few months ago but it might as well be from centuries ago. I really want to post it because I kinda love it. The only thing is, it has no beginning or end. I tried writing the beginning multiple times, failing miserably each time. As for the end, I honestly don't know.

I'm gonna post the story anyway, just 'cause I hate keeping it to myself. If you guys really like it or have a suggestion for the beginning and/or end (or if anyone wants to do a collab?) I'll try to start it properly.

Here's some background for the story:

Almost-18-year-old Brendon ran away from his abusive parents to live with his older friends Ryan and Spencer (yes, I know Spencer is the youngest. Just go with it.). The story "starts" when Brendon's dad comes to drag him home, even though he turns 18 at midnight.

The rest of the story doesn't really have to do with his parents. It really just focuses on Brendon's insecurities.

So if y'all actually like it then get ready for it!

xoxo
Liz
Sign up to rate and review this story