Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

The Best Way to Spend a Friday Afternoon

by ATinyTerror 2 reviews

*Frerard* Gerard and Frank doing homework on a Friday afternoon. Oneshot

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Published: 2012-05-17 - Updated: 2013-04-10 - 1982 words - Complete

1Ambiance
The Best Way to Spend a Friday Afternoon

I was caught up in my day dream. One where I had everything I've ever wanted. Gerard.

 I think I've liked him since I first met him, two years ago, in middle school. He's my best friend's, Mikey, older brother. The details of how Mikey and I met are blurry, but I'm happy I met him, and Gerard.

I think I've liked him since I realized I liked boys. Or it was really more like I realized I like boys because I liked him.

 I met him when me and Mikey were in middle school and he was just a freshman in high school. Now me and Mikey are sophomores and Gerard is a junior.

 I really admire Gerard, he's a really amazing and talented person. I know he tried his part at guitar but he gave up. He is an amazing singer though. He's also an amazing artist. He tries to hide his drawings because he thinks they're no good and he's embarrassed about it. But Mikey and I "invaded", as Gerard put it, his room, and we've seen some of his amazing work.

 Hes also the nicest guy I've ever met. He's so selfless and always thinks of others before himself, especially Mikey.

 He's so protective f Mikey, because he's his little brother I guess, but Gerard really loves and cares about him so much. In fact Gerard even manages to bring out the very best in Mikey, which is a real challenge, believe me.
  He's so wonderful, he's really smart, selfless and caring, understanding and considerate, and really really talented. He's seriously amazin-

"Frankie!" Gerard
"Huh?"I came back down from space

He giggled a little. That cute little laugh of his chimed in my ears

"C'mon do your work, you'll never pass geometry like this" he said with a smile

"Maybe, but i'm sure with your help I'll do just fine" I smiled at him.

He smiled back with that adorable lop-sided smile of his

"Nah,I'm not that good" he gushed

I smiled at him again, and he turned back down to his paper, covering his reddening face and flattered smile with his raven fringe.

  My heart fluttered, and I smiled to myself, a bit proud of making Gerard blush. He really is just so adorable I almost can't take it.

 I went back to my stupid geometry homework. I hate math, I absolutely suck at it. At least Gerard was doing an English essay, which is something else he's not-so-bad at. We were at his and Mikey's  house, doing homework obviously, and when we finished Gerard and Mikey's mom would take us to the movies, her treat. She was still at work and Mikey was out with 'a friend', this girl named Alicia, that he met a few weeks ago. But honestly, they were probably hiding out somewhere, sucking face.

That left me and Gerard alone in his house. Alone, together alone, and all we were doing was homework! I'll most likely fantasize about this later, when I'm alone in my room and not susceptible to dire embarrassment by getting a hard on.
 I wasn't sure how I would survive the rest of the afternoon, alone with Gerard, the most perfect guy ever.

I looked over at him, he was writing his essay and listening to his iPod, lip-singing along to it. It made me smile he's so passionate about music. He really could be a singer if he wanted to, he doesn't seem to be as confident about it. He doesn't see how amazing he really is. He's such and amazing talented guy, I just wish he knew that.

He looked up at me questioningly and I realized I had been staring again.

"You okay?" he asked, a little smile playing at his lips and i could almost feel my heart jump out of my chest.

"Y-yeah, just, spacing out, you know..." I chuckled nervously.

He smiled at me, with his tiny little teeth showing, and his small pink lips curving up perfectly.

 It's that smile, that wonderful smile of his, that always gets my heart beating so fast it could probably run a train. His eyes too, those gorgeous hazel-greens that sparkled even in the dim light of the room. There are so many things I wish he knew but I could never tell him.

"Um...Frankie?" he pulled me out of my trance as he spoke. Then I realized I'd been staring. I felt my face flush. I didn't realize i hadn't answered.

"You okay?" he asked again with concerned eyes.

At that moment I don't know what came over me, I grabbed his soft warm face, my palms clammy and sweaty from nervousness, eyes closed, I kissed him. It felt like a really long time before either of us moved.

 My actions had just sunk into my brain, and my heart began beat frantically. I started to panic and pulled away, afraid of his reaction. I kept my eyes closed a little longer.

When I opened my eyes, I was met with his hazel-green ones wide with confusion and shock.

Oh god save me, what had I just done.

"G-Gerard?" I said hoping things weren't as bad as I thought they were.

He stared at me blankly, still in shock. Those beautiful hazel-greens staring back at me, swirling with confusion.

I freaked, what had I done?

"I-I'm sorry, I-"

I could feel tears burning in my eyes.

I ran into the bathroom. I slammed and locked the door and I could hear his footsteps silently behind the door. I slumped against the door and slid down onto the floor. Wrapping my arms around myself, I felt the tears in my eyes slowly streak down my face. I could hear his quiet breathing behind the door, contemplating what he should say.

  God what had I done. I ruined everything. I ruined our friendship. We wouldn't be able to hang out anymore. Everything would be awkward and it was all my fault. Stupid! Stupid! Stupid!

  Im such an idiot, why did I do that? Damn it! I ruined everything, I'm so stupid. Why did I kiss him! That was so stupid and now he'll never look at me the same ever again. Everything will be different. Oh god, what if he doesn't even want to be friends anymore! What did I do- a soft knock on the door cut through my thoughts

"Frankie?" came softly from the other side of the door. I stood up and faced the door. What do I say?

"G-gerard, I.....I'm sorry, I..."I choked between sobs

"Frankie, I...um...it's okay.look just open the door and we can talk about this?"

"No Gerard I can't, I'm sorry, I didn't mean-"

"Frankie please just open the door!" he said with a tinge of desperation in his voice

A long time passed until either of us said anything.

"Frankie?"

I choked back a sob

"Frankie, please open the door...I.....I have something to tell you" he said softly

  After a long time I finally calmed down. My eyes were puffy from crying, and I could feel the dry tear streaks on my cheeks

"Frankie..." he said, barely audible "please open the door..."

I wiped the remaining tears from my eyes, took a deep breath, and finally opened the door. He was standing right there when I did. His hazel eyes searching me for an explanation. I looked down, I couldn't look him in the eyes.

"Frankie....I-"

"Gerard I'm sorry, I'm so sorry, I don't know what I was thinking. Something came over me and I couldn't....." I was on the brink of tears and I could feel a lump in my throat. If I kept going I would start crying again. I took a deep breath.

".....I'm sorry" I said more calmly.

" Frankie! Stop saying you're sorry!!" he said loudly, making me jump.

I looked at him surprised and he flushed embarassedly.

"What I mean is.....I.....you don't have anything to be sorry about" he said shyly.

"What do you mean?" I asked honestly confused.

"I mean that I...I um...." he gulped.

Nervously, he took a step closer to me. He leaned in close, his eyes fluttered closed and he kissed me softly.

I couldn't believe it. Gerard  was kissing me! My heart was going crazy, my mind was racing with questions but then I remembered, Gerard was kissing me! I began to slowly kiss back, and I felt him relax a little. All the tension around us disappeared. Gerard held my face with his cool hands, relieved, and I smiled.

Gerard's lips moving slowly against mine, passionate and sweet. I couldn't possibly describe the happiness I felt at that moment. There were so many things I wanted to ask Gerard but the warm overly happy feeling of just knowing Gerard was kissing me was taking over my mind completely.

 Thankfully Gerard was the one to pull back. For a long moment we just stood there slightly out of breath staring at each other. Gerard smiled shyly at me and looked away with a flushed face. He finally spoke

"I...um...I like you" he said quietly.

I felt my face turn warm, my heart filled with happiness, were it not safely locked in my chest, it surely would've exploded. My stomach made flips and blew up with a thousand butterflies. I felt the extreme happiness spread all throughout my body

"Yeah, I like you too" I said smiling at him.

He smiled at me and kissed me again.

I couldn't believe it. This was really happening. It wasn't a dream, or some fantasy I was having while not doing my homework. This was real. The guy I'd been crushing on since forever, actually liked me back.

I'd been obsessing over my best friend's older brother since I'd met him, and now here we were, kissing in his bathroom.
He was the most fucking spectacular person I'd ever met. Really the most amazing guy ever, and he likes me, and I like him. And I couldn't possibly imagine ever being happier than I was right now.

 I pushed us out into the hallway as we broke apart and Gerard pushed me against the hallway wall. He smiled that beautiful lopsided smile that was sunshine to my rainy days, and made my heart turn to goo inside my chest. I smiled up at him, thanking him for making me so happy.

For a long time we just stood there, Gerard's arms around my waist, mine around his neck. He pulled me up close to him and kissed me again sweetly. He held my face with his soft, cool hand. I heard him sigh deeply, and felt his breath tickle my face, and it made me heart flutter insanely.

Eventually we went back to the living room couch. We sat close, really close to each other,without saying anything for a long time. Then Gerard took my hand in his and i felt warm happiness spread throughout my body.

"I..." he started shyly " I've dreamed about this for a really long time" he said red-faced and embarrassed.

I smiled and kissed him softly on the cheek.

"Good, I have too" I grinned at him

"Um...we should probably go back to doing our homework" he said

And we both giggled knowing we probably wouldn't get much work done like this.

The rest of the afternoon went like that. We would share shy sweet kisses and each time we would giggle a little afterwards. We spent time telling each other the things we liked about the other. I sighed happily, this was just about the best Friday ever.

A/N Christ this took me forever to post @-@.Hopefully I'll have s'more stuff to post soon.So R&R please?
Sign up to rate and review this story