Categories > Anime/Manga > Yami no Matsuei > Orange Blossom

Hedone’s Wedding Night

by Noizchild 0 reviews

It's Valentine's Day and Tsuzuki wants to give Anna one of the best nights of her second life. But first comes a little work and then the "fun" part. Surreal lemon for everyone.

Category: Yami no Matsuei - Rating: R - Genres: Erotica,Romance - Characters: Tatsumi,Tsuzuki - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2012-05-17 - Updated: 2012-05-18 - 2418 words - Complete

0Unrated
Chapter Nine: Hedone's Wedding Night:

Valentine's Day.

Tsuzuki wanted to go all out for Anna. Tonight had to special. One night in a romantic hotel, money no object. A love hotel wouldn't do it; too tacky. Ever since January, Tsuzuki searched online for romantic five-star hotels in Tokyo. Ideally, he wanted a room that overlooked the city at a reasonable price. He got his wish on February first. Hedone Suite overlooked Tokyo and was titled the most romantic room in the hotel. Booked with no problems, now to get the money. Tsuzuki hated this part. Best option? Tatsumi refused at first.

"Why should I?" he asked.

"Please?" Tsuzuki begged. "I really need the money!"

"Why?"

Tsuzuki gulped. "Valentine's Day!"

Tatsumi frowned. "It's about her, isn't it?"

"Yes…"

"What did you do?"

"Booked a room."

"Where?"

"Near the beach."

"Which hotel?"

"It's not that bad really…"

"Which hotel?"

Tsuzuki gulped and shuffled his feet. "Tokyo Paris…"

Tatsumi's face burned red. "What?!"

"I only want the best for her!"

"That's too much money!"

"Please?!"

Tatsumi shook his head. "No!"

Tsuzuki went into puppy mode and got down on his knees. "Please? I'll do anything! Anything!"

"No!" the other shinigami hissed through gritted teeth. Tsuzuki broke down into whimpering. His former partner tried to ignore that charm.

"Not going to work!" Tatsumi said. Tsuzuki's lower lip quivered. The whimpering grew worse. Tatsumi shut his eyes and tried to look away.

"Please?" Tsuzuki begged. "I'll even come in on weekends!" His former partner clenched his fists.

"Fine," he hissed. "But you owe me!" Tsuzuki's eyes became stars.

"Thanks Tatsumi!" he exclaimed. He gave him a great big hug. The secretary rolled his eyes.

"Whatever…" he mumbled. Tsuzuki had the room and money. Now to make the date.

9:00 a.m.

Tsuzuki got on his phone and made the call.

"Hello?" Anna answered on the other line.

"Anna-chan!" her fiancé exclaimed. "Let's go out tonight."

"What? Where?" she asked. Tsuzuki smiled at himself.

"It's a little surprise," he said.

"Okay…"

"Are you up for it?"

"Sure, why not?"

"Nice, I'll pick you up at seven."

"Should I dress up?" Anna asked.

"If you want to," Tsuzuki replied.

"Alright."

"See you at seven."

"Okay."

"Bye."

"Bye." Tsuzuki sat back, smiling. All set and now to conquer the day.

6:00 p.m.

On his way home, Tsuzuki stopped on the local florist. The guy behind the counter sprang to life.

"Welcome sir!" he said. "Shopping for a last minute gift?"

"Something like that," Tsuzuki replied. "I just need to pick up something for my fiancée."

"Oh, I see," the clerk said. "Hang on." He picked up a bouquet of red roses and held them up.

"How about these?" he asked. Tsuzuki shook his head.

"No," he said. "She hates roses."

"She does?" the clerk asked. "Then, what does she want?" Tsuzuki looked around at flower selection. He spotted the perfect fit.

"These will be the best," he said. The shinigami held up a bouquet of fresh cut gardenias. The clerk blinked at him.

"Uh… you sure?" he asked.

"Yeah!" the man replied. "These are her favorite."

"Okay…" the clerk said. He rang up the flowers and Tsuzuki paid for the purchase.

7:00 p.m.

Tsuzuki made it back to his apartment. Anna waited at the door for him. Her fiancé took a moment to take in the tasty china doll before him. Her cotton candy pink cheongsam dress hugged every curved of her shapely body. Even the matching chopsticks in her hair looked cute.

"Good evening," Anna said with a bow. Tsuzuki gave her a little smile.

"You look great," he said.

"Thank you," she said. Her fiancé handed her the gardenias.

"For me?" Anna asked.

"Yeah," Tsuzuki replied.

"Oh thank you!" she said as she took the flowers.

"Ready to go?" her fiancé asked.

"Where?" Anna asked. Her lover gave her a naughty grin.

"It's a surprise," he whispered in her ear.

"Hm?" Anna asked. Tsuzuki took her by the hands and vanished into the night. In seconds, they appeared in front of Tokyo Paris. Anna's jaw just dropped as she stepped forward. Tsuzuki smiled at her.

"Like it?" he asked. "Let me take you inside." He took her by the hand and led her inside. Check in out of the way and now for the main event.

Tsuzuki walked Anna to their room. He nibbled her on the neck. His fiancée giggled. The shinigami leaned in close to her ear.

"Why don't you take a bath?" he suggested. "Help relax you for tonight."

"Why?" Anna murmured. Tsuzuki kissed her on the nape.

"Please?" he whispered. He nuzzled her neck again. She felt her knees get weak.

"Alright," she said in a soft voice. Anna walked over to the bathroom. Tsuzuki watched her do so. /Right/, he thought.

Tonight would be all about Anna and her pleasure – Tsuzuki wanted to hear his lover's voice crying out in ecstasy, feel her body writhe beneath him, and finally watch as she settled, satisfied, as the dawn broke. He quickly felt the effects of his fantasizing as his trousers grew tight, and fanned himself through his shirt in a vain effort to cool down.

Whew! It's hot in here/, he thought, loosening his tie and shrugging off his jacket to get more comfortable, then following that with his shirt as he realized that it wasn't going to be of much use for long. /Her skin must be really soft by now...

Caught up in his own imagination, he didn't hear her enter.

"Oh? Have you been waiting long?" she asked, her voice sweet and flirty as she attracted his attention to her state. Her hair and skin was still slightly damp from the steam, and all she wore was a thick white bathrobe that brushed her mid-thigh. He stood, and walked over to her.

"No," he said. "Not really." He raised his arm and cupped her face in his hand, gently stroking her cheekbone with his thumb. "My goddess," he murmured, before leaning down and giving her a chaste kiss. Anna giggled softly, and leaned into his palm.

"I love when you call me that," she confessed.

"My goddess," he whispered again obligingly, and kissed her again. This time, she kissed back, willingly opening her mouth to his enquiring tongue as he slid his other hand up her thigh, pressing into the towel and finally stopping to caress her breast, clinging to the unforgiving material.

Tsuzuki led her blindly over to the bed, and she allowed the towel to fall heedless to the floor as he carefully lowered her onto the lotus petals scattered across it. Breaking the kiss for a moment, he undid his trousers and slid them off as Anna watched, her pupils dilating and a flush painting itself across her bare skin in anticipation. His hand glided across the soft skin of her leg, and she parted her thighs to allow him in. He gave her a wicked smile.

"I'm going to pleasure you all night," he said, his voice low and husky, and finally removed his boxers. Anna closed her eyes in bliss as he lowered his mouth to her neck once more, his hands stroking her with increasing ardency as she lay back and accepted what he offered.

The young man awoke to pink neon lights flashing in his eyes, and looked around. Still hazy and disoriented, he groaned softly, then started when he felt nails caress his cheek. His eyes flew open when he felt a voice inside his head say: "Oh good, you're awake."

A geisha stood before him, elegantly dressed in a monochrome kimono of white flowers upon black silk, the only splash of color being the fierce red of her tightly wrapped obi and of the chopsticks that held her black hair in place as a bun on her head. The traditional make-up combined with her attire gave her the impression of a ghost.

"Isn't that uncomfortable?" he asked, gesturing towards her obi. The geisha shook her head, but he couldn't be sure if that was an answer to his question or whether she was telling him she could not respond.

"Who are you?" he tried, but again there was no answer. He tried again. "Who are you? What do you want?"

The geisha finally parted her delicately painted lips, and he leaned forwards to hear her. But he couldn't hear a word. "I'm sorry?" he said. She spoke again, but he could still hear nothing even though he could see her lips moving, as though she had been muted in some way. But he had a strong feeling that whatever she was trying to tell him was important.

"Could you repeat that?" he asked once more, and again she spoke without a voice – this time, however, he tried reading her lips.

"I… came… to… pick… you… up…" he read aloud, and blinked in confusion.

"Pick me up?" he asked. "Why?" The geisha didn't answer, instead choosing to take hold of his hand and lead him down the hallway. The young man shrugged, accepting her strange behaviour, curious about where she was going to take him.

The narrow hallway led to a bedroom wreathed in blue and white, so bright that the young man was forced to shield his eyes. The luxury and extravagance of the room was obvious from the large clear pool that took up the space between the door and the silky white canopy bed on the other side of the room. He looked about him, amazed, as alone it outshone the entirety of the pleasure palace of all those months ago.

"Wow!" he mouthed silently. The geisha bowed and took her leave, and he gave her a tiny wave. He was a little reluctant to see the only person he knew abandon him, even in this beautiful room. "Bye," he mumbled, then flinched when he felt someone take hold of his arm and cling to him.

His eyes lowered to see who – or what – it was, and was surprised to see a nymphet of no more than fifteen snuggling into his side. Her long, flowing black hair was laced with the scent of licorice, and it was clear that she wore nothing at all underneath her vanilla robe. The young man blushed furiously at the thought of her bare skin brushing him, and she looked up.

"Does this feel good?" she asked, and he could feel the heat in his cheeks as he nodded. She rewarded him with a little smile, and leaned in close to whisper in his ear. "I can make it better."

He turned a little to face her.

"Huh?" he asked, confused.

In response, the nymphet grinned a wicked little grin and clutched at his shirt, her nimble fingers making quick work of undoing the buttons and pushing the black material over his shoulders to hit the floor. His eyes widened.

"What are..." he trailed off as the nymphet giggled and set to removing the rest of his clothes, allowing herself a teasing touch to sensitive points on his body, not-quite-accidentally brushing her hands over places she knew would get a reaction. Even then, she wasn't quite done. She looked up at him, her knowing grin still firmly in place.

"Now for the bath," she said. The young man blinked.

"Huh?" he asked, and yelped as she pushed him into the pool with a strength someone so delicate shouldn't have had, landing with a splash as the water spilt over the edge.

He turned, hearing another light laugh, and saw another maiden in the water with him. Her light brown curls were held back from her face by an intricately woven myrtle wreath, and her white robes were turned transparent from the water. He blushed again, and turned his face away.

"Is something wrong?" she asked, and he shook his head.

"N-No!" he forced out.

"Can't handle it?"

"Yes!"

She stood, and walked over to him through the water. He tried to stay calm as she approached, and watched her warily as her hand came up to rest on her head.

"What are you doing?" he asked.

"Shhh," she whispered. He obeyed, closing his mouth and his eyes, and she pushed him under the water. Cool and sweet, the water reached inside him, tugging at his soul. Opening his eyes, he knew.

Someone is calling me.

"Find me. Find me."

The voice pulled at him, drawing him forwards and sending a thrill through his body. An angel appeared before him, her pure white robes and outstretched hand granting her a beauty that summoned him to her service willingly and with intent.

"Find me. Find me."

Her gardenias curled around him, the petals tickling at his back, and pushed him to the surface again.

He found himself in front of the bed, still dripping from his impromptu bath. The perfumes that hung lightly in the air drew him forwards, pulling on a primal part of himself even as they indicated that a higher form of pleasure was to be found there. As he approached, his feet left a trail of the pure water behind, but he didn't care as the angel's flowers urged him forward. His eyes took in the white sheets, and his heart thrummed fast and powerful in his chest.

She was there. The woman, the white rabbit, the goddess that had led him to begin this journey looked as lovely as she ever had. Her hair was spilled across the sheets, the red-brown locks staining them in a glorious contrast. A light flush danced on his cheeks as he took her in.

Suddenly, his goddess rose from her bed, sitting upright with her wings outstretched behind her. Her gently curving body was revealed to him as the sheet slipped seductively down, opening her up to his gaze, cresting over her milky white bosom and pooling at her waist. The young man stood straighter under her gaze.

"You're here," he said. The goddess leaned in close, her sweetly scented breath warm on his face.

"Become one with me," she murmured, then gave a kiss like a benediction to his lips. He kissed her back, taking as much as he could of what she was freely offering him as he pushed her back to sink into the soft bed. Wrapping her arms around him, she allowed him entrance.

Sated, Tsuzuki laid his head on Anna's bare breasts. He could never understand why a woman looked so beautiful when spent from pleasure.
Sign up to rate and review this story