Categories > Celebrities > Marilyn Manson > Long Distance

Chapter Two

by SkipsShoGun 0 reviews

Sorry it's so short. Taker's from around 2000 and Twiggy's a mix of ACS and POAAF just without the shaved forehead. :)

Category: Marilyn Manson - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2012-05-18 - Updated: 2012-05-18 - 727 words

0Unrated
Brian has always been protective of me. Even before the incident with my ex. I can understand why he may dislike Mark at first, but this behavior of not giving him a chance is very un-Brian.

Mark rouses me from my thoughts by squeezing me around my waist. "What 'cha thinkin' 'bout lil' one?" he asks while leaning back against the couch cushions and pulling me with him.

"Mmm... nothing much." I mumble turning sideways in his lap and resting my head against his chest.

"Coulda fooled me. I bet Ginger could smell the smoke all the way on his side of the room."

The room becomes so quiet you could hear a pin dorp. Brian's glaring daggers at Mark and the three stooges are just waiting for the explosion. But I cut in before Brian can reach critical mass.

"Wow Mark, I'm proud of you! That was a good little quip. Did it take all two of your brain cells to come up with that one?" I ask with a grin.

"Actually... Yeah!" he answers with a proud and extremely cheesey smile.

I simply roll my eyes, grin, and snuggle back against his chest. "You know I expect better out of you than that, what with all that trash talking that you do when you wrestle." I giggle and poke his chest lightly.

Pogo gets inspired and starts to explain to us what each of our wrestling personas would be. I snuggle deeper into Mark's arms and try to keep up with Pogo's chatter. Mark chuckles and starts running one hand along my shins while the other rests on my hip. I look up at him with a questioning look on my face.

"I thought E and C and the Hardys were hyper when they got going, but hell, they've got nothin' on him," Mark says pointing in Pogo's direction and shaking his head in amazment.

"Pogo's like the Professor, smart enough to make us a TV out of coconuts, but can't build us a boat to get us off of the fucking island." Brian stage whispers to Mark.

"And the only reason he wants the TV is for porn." I finish with a roll of my eyes.

Mark starts laughing as Pogo yells 'hell yes' at the top of his lungs and starts explaining to us the beauty of porn. Ginger, obviously growing tired of Pogo's insane babbling turns to face Mark. "So...uh...what should we call you since Twiggy never introduced you to us?" he asks slightly fearful.

"Tell ya what, just call me Taker and we'll be cool."

"Taker?" Brian spits out in confusion.

"Yeah. I'm the Undertaker. You got a problem with that son?" Mark spits back with a cocked eyebrow.

"The Undertaker." Brian repeats, deadpan.

"Yeah. The Undertaker. The Phenom. The Dead Man. Big Evil. And soon to be All-American Bad Ass. When I was younger I used to take my opponents out of the ring in a body bag when I beat them. I liked to make statements." he answers with a smirk, puffing his chest out a bit.

"All-American Bad Ass? You're going back to the ring?" I ask looking up at him.

"Yeah, I"m getting itchy again. We're going to have the Brothers of Destruction with me an' Glenn. We're going to be in an angle with Steve and Trips but we're still trying to iron things out so I won't be going back into the ring for a few months yet." He answers, looking like a child on Christmas morning. I smile and shake my head, amused by his excitement.

"Hey!" Pogo exclaims making all of us jump a bit. "Maybe you guys could use Twiggy somehow. Our tour will be over, and it would get our music out to more people."

Mark looks at Pogo with mild shock. "Ya know, that ain't a bad idea."

"What did I tell you? Coconut TV. No boat." Brian mutters, pinching the bridge of his nose.

"What do ya think baby? Think ya could handle the circus that is the WWF?" Mark asks with a pat to my behind.

I look at Brian, then up at Mark. "It can't be anything compared to the insanity of this band. Question is, could the WWF handle the insanity that is Twiggy Ramirez?" I ask, giving Mark my best Lolita smile.
Sign up to rate and review this story